[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realisticaly if you hanged yourself now in your current room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1454644999744.jpg (27 KB, 666x481) Image search: [Google]
1454644999744.jpg
27 KB, 666x481
Realisticaly if you hanged yourself now in your current room how long would it be before you were found and who would be likely to find you?
>>
>>27191104
6 or 7 hours, found by stepdad, maybe mom
>>
Could be a few days

I think once dinner started piling up in the fridge my mom would notice something is wrong (she cooks me dinner and puts it in the fridge and I go upstairs and eat it at night when everyone is asleep)
>>
>>27191104
One day because I work in retail.
>>
>>27191104
Hanging isn't really my approach. I just do dangerous levels of hard(ish) drugs alone at the park and listen to music. If I overdose nobody would find till the morning. I would probably traumatize some little kid and the stay at home mom that's with em lol
>>
Few months could be probably by the council.
>>
>>27191198
What do you do? And why don't you do them all comfy in your room? Parents?
>>
Wouldn't be until tomorrow afternoon.
Say 12 hours, maybe.
I have housemates, and one would probably open my door for the cat wanting in. Then my body would fall from the door with a belt around my neck.
I want to find a nice way to kill myself by just falling asleep and not waking up, but I might lose it before that happens.
>>
14-15 hours, depends on when my mother gets back from work. If she saw my dead body she'd probably kill herself too so I'm not gonna do it in this house.
>>
>>27191486
Why would you care if your mom killed herself after you did? Once you are dead you will be dead and won't even be able to care about anything
>>
>>27191502
Watch the film the ascent.
>>
>>27191104
Weeks. Nobody would know until maintenance was called in to deal with the smell.
>>
4 hours, Mother. I have little privacy
>>
5 days to several weeks depending on if I leave my door open or not
>>
11-12 hours. I usually sleep in until 12 pm, and my mother is a worrywort so she'd be the one to come check on me.
>>
I live in a single dorm. My parents would probably get worried as I would stop answering their calls. The most realistic scenario would be that they call the cops after about 5-7 days of silence, after which the cops find me. My classmates might also sense something fishy after a while, but considering that I don't have many scheduled classes until the end of next week my parents would probably be the first to realize something.
>>
>>27191104
probably about 3 days minimum

could be up to a month depending on certain conditions
>>
Depending on how bad the body smells, potentially months.
>>
>>27191104
Exactly three days. I live in student accommodation and am having a second guy move into my unit on the weekend. I'm currently in the living room.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.