[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A genie gives you a choice to eliminate one of the unholy ae
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 625x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 625x923
A genie gives you a choice to eliminate one of the unholy aesthetics trinity from mankind

http://strawpoll.me/7095929

Which is it /fit/?
>>
>>27190541
I don't have any of these so idgaf.
>>
File: 1457746664650.png (42 KB, 151x164) Image search: [Google]
1457746664650.png
42 KB, 151x164
wrong board faggot

why dont you kill yourself already
>>
Manlet is the obvious choice, because just being tall is enough to make up for anything else
>>
>>27190541
>mfw 6'4
>mfw moms dad has full head of hair
>mfw good jaw
I wouldn't change any of those since changing those would reduce my chances even further
>>
Balding or manlet

A weak jaw can easily be offset by height or hair

If that fails a jaw implant solves it

Nothing solves balding and being a manlet. Hair pieces are too much work

I'd say manlet
>>
File: 8156185.gif (1 MB, 845x473) Image search: [Google]
8156185.gif
1 MB, 845x473
>>27190541
get rid of balding

I need to be short to drive my Japanese sports cars and cute jaws are better than strong jaws
>>
>>27190677
Get out you fucking pathetic normal. Enjoy your boring prep tier life
>>
>>27190541
Manlet.
I have a nice jaw and I'm not bald, but I'm 6 ft. I wish I was 6'3. Jdimsa.
>>
>>27190670
if everyone is tall, then no one is
>>
>>27190677
Wtf are you me?? Also i have exceptionally thick and strong hair
>>
removing manlets..? then 6 footers become the new manlets.. thats just stupid, balding is bad, but out of all these i think weak jaw is the worst and ugliest, ill go with that.
>>
There are plenty of attractive men who don't have strong jaws. Also being bald can be pulled off if done right. Being a manlet is the worst because there's no way to make up for it, kinda like just being plain ugly. It's also the hardest thing to cosmetically alter. You have to break your legs for a few inches. It's very, very expensive and time consuming, and can have long-term negative effects.

If the range of male height was smaller, women would put more consideration into other traits when choosing who to mate with, which could be beneficial for mankind.
>>
You can shave your head if you're balding.
You can get surgery to fix a weak jawline.
>>
File: 1457849564569.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457849564569.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>27190541

Being short or having a weak jawline are just appearance flaws. I'd eliminate balding because having to wear sunblock or a hat all the time fucking sucks. I used to not think about it when I had hair, now I sunburn all the time.
>>
I'll get rid of Memes, the DNA of the soul
>>
>weak jaws can be reconstructed via surgery
>baldness can be done the same, or use cosmetics

>manlets will be short and are SOL
I feel for manlets, there's not a thing you can do, short (heh) of getting risky/hazardous surgery that gives you a couple inches MAX.

I suppose you can wear shoes... but RDJr. still can't catch a break
>>
I would rather see the world free from bad eyesight desu.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.