[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Fire away Fire away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 14398055065.jpg (54 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
14398055065.jpg
54 KB, 443x443
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.

Fire away

Fire away
>>
your dad doesnt love you
>>
Your mom fucked your friend Jimmy and now she's pregnant with his son
>>
>>27190535
Dont know why I kekked. Song surprisingly goes well with a serial killer
>>
>>27190535
Do you want me to hit you with my best shot?

I really like that song. I think it's good. Your post reminded me of this so I just wanted to reference it a little bit while being tongue in cheek.

Btw, funny meme. I love that Wojak variation. It's hilarious!
>>
>>27190535
I ate your Reese's Puffs
>>
File: 1434332513650.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1434332513650.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>>27190535
She'll never love you, whoever she is.

She'll never love any of us and we'll never sate that longing even if we become the Chads we scorn and drown ourselves in other women. And when she comes back to us? Well anon, we now know exactly what she is.

What we once wanted will never be ours.
>>
>>27191375
It doesn't matter, whether she loves you or not.

You think our families and societies were founded voluntarily or from a woman's "choice"? Ultimately the choice is yours on whether you want her badly enough, there is always a way to make her yours.

Chad's weakness is that he he has grown comfortable in the modern world and has forgotten what it means to earn your existence.

Chad still plays by the rules, why should you?
>>
File: wow.png (752 KB, 600x1148) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
752 KB, 600x1148
Stop RPing the criminal mastermind that you wish you could be.
>>
>>27192609
he's just fucked in the head like 40% of this board
leave him be
>>
>>27190705
no one cares who you are, stop using a trip or go on facebook
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.