[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather be Lachowski or have $100m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: looks or wealth.jpg (51 KB, 495x282) Image search: [Google]
looks or wealth.jpg
51 KB, 495x282
Would you rather be Lachowski or have $100m
>>
>>27190114
shit hair, shit beard, 7/10 facial, looks like another /fa/ggot
>>
Money obviously. I'm not completely ugly, but even if I was grotesque, I would still take the money
>>
Money is everything
>>
100m

Money > Looks > Status
>>
File: fl_hm001.jpg (181 KB, 972x1137) Image search: [Google]
fl_hm001.jpg
181 KB, 972x1137
>>27190144
>>27190146
>>27190148
idiots
>>
>>27190163
are those the same guy/ where his mustashe go?
>>
>>27190182
facial hair isn't permanent, you dolt
>>
Not if it's in that faggot monopoly money
>>
>>27190163
He looks like a fucking high school kid there, you're only providing me with further reason to take the 100m.
>>
File: 1453040178001.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453040178001.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
Money.

I don't give a fuck about roasties or being attractive to them, I just want to live comfortably and never have to worry about working ever again.
>>
money wont buy the admiration and validation of a biological, insane desire of every female around the world for me to fuck them.

the point of money is to get pussy
>>
>>27190114
Money. Money is attractive in its own way, just remember not to marry any whore who you get chummy with.
>>
At first I thought this was simple and that money was the clear choice but then I noticed that I have no idea what those notes are or what its value compared to USD.

I still pick the money but I real hope I am not getting fucked over by my ignorance of world currencies.
>>
Money, then I can afford to dedicate my life to my hobbies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.