[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i explain to my family that the reason i stay up so late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454878126555.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1454878126555.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
how do i explain to my family that the reason i stay up so late and stay in bed so long, never leave the house, never get haircuts, and barely speak isn't because i'm lazy but because i hate myself and want to die?

i tried explaining it to them senior year of high school but they just blew me off. they think i use being sad as an excuse so i can really just sit in my room all day and fuck off.

why cant just one person care about me
>>
I care about you anon, because you have amazing music taste

What's your favourite joy division song?
>>
Why should anyone care about you when you dont care about yourself?
>>
nt parents just don't understand
>>
Nobody feels sorry for the guy that didn't make an effort
>>
>>27190079
new dawn fades, probably

>>27190087
i guess it is wrong of me to feel like im entitled to my parents care, it just upsets me that nothing matters to them more than themselves. they gave birth to me, youd think they would be at least a little concerned with keeping me from killing myself instead of saying "oh you arent sad, you're just lazy. you cant trick me"

>>27190125
i went to college for a year and a half and had a 3.2 gpa. i tried, but it got to a point where i couldnt leave my bed without basically starting to cry
>>
>>27190166
You are entitled to their care, they have a legal duty of care as well as taking responsibility for being your parents

You need to start antidepressants and see a counsellor, that is one of the best ways to start to pull yourself up. I believe in you, Anon

Also, I really like that song too. Candidate is better though. How do you feel about New Order? I started listening to them when I was leaving my depression
>>
>>27190166
>"oh you arent sad, you're just lazy. you cant trick me"

Gotta face the truth. There's no time for feelings in the real world. Only hard work is rewarded. I mean think how hard your parents worked to get to where they are today.
>>
>troll steps into thread
>bullies OP
>10/10 thread gais
>>
>I'm too depressed

there
>>
>>27190052
Jose acuestate a dormir
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.