[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: threesome.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
threesome.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
Does anyone get turned on by the idea of sharing a girl with another boy ?. I don't mean like a cuck scenario or it being your gf, I mean if it was both of you getting her off at the same time and sharing her body.
>>
Like a gangbang?
>>
>>27189465
no like a 3 way, but you are working with another guy to get a girl off
>>
kind of. but sharing another boy with a girl
>>
>>27189439
i dont get turned on by this idea

but even thinking about it is pointless, i will never be in this situation

even if i am, the girl would probably pull away from me and suck the guys dick while i stood there awkwardly and lose my boner from nervousness
>>
Nope. I'm jealous. I'd prefer to share her with another girl. Which would mean I'd have two gfs. even though 1 dick can't fill 6 holes.

(desu I'd rather be a girl with another girl)
>>
>>27189482
So pretty much like a fucking cuck?
>>
>>27189482
Sorry, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Could you please be more specific?
>>
>>27189497
not a gf
>>27189501
no you are still fucking her
>>27189510
a three way thats it
>>
>>27189535
already answered no. I'm not getting naked in front of another dick and I'm not fantasizing about it either.
>>
>>27189574
Well i'm bisexual so fuck you
>>
i want a girl to teach me how to suck cock with her
>>
Only if it's a close friend or two of me. Stranger? No thanks.
>>
>>27189439
I get off to it more because it means I have a friend than I'm fucking a girl.
>>
>>27189439
>sharing a girl with another boy ?. I don't mean like a cuck scenario or it being your gf
So you mean like you and another male (probably a friend or else the scenario is too obscure) hit on some stranger chick, and then she agrees on a threesome and you basically try to get her off together?
Well I don't have any friends so I don't see myself doing that, but if I did then maybe yes. I wouldn't share my girlfriend but if it's some club slut who cares. I don't really get off on the idea though, I have other fantasies that get me off
>>
>Does anyone get turned on by the idea of sharing a girl with another boy ?
Oddly enough the thought of sharing a girl or woman with a actual boy (as in <15 years old) does turn me on. Sharing one girl/woman with a man is not a turn on for me. But being in a 4some where we swap back and forth is also a turn on.
>>
>>27189439
Sadly yes I do. It feels cuckish though you know?
>>27189465
Also this, should I go on?
>>
>>27189439
Not me at least. I don't wanna share a girl with another man.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.