[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the big deal with guys and monogamy and "faithfulness"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: startswith5.jpg (40 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
startswith5.jpg
40 KB, 600x547
What's the big deal with guys and monogamy and "faithfulness"? A woman being with more than one guy (at the same time) doesn't make her any less valuable or a bad person. Forcing a girl to be in a monogamous relationship is archaic, restrictive and unrealistic. It doesn't make her any less faithful, she's just devoted to 2 or more people, you can be in love with more than 1 person be more sexually/emotionally attracted to other people.

This isn't the middle ages, people like to have sex get over it. You don't own women and you should be happy whenever any girl wants a relationship with you even if it's not your first choice of the type of relationship

and the other "roastie" thing is stupid, vaginas don't get loose from sex it's called "genetics" and all vaginas are beautiful, you need to stop imposing your disgusting views of "beauty" onto women who already have it hard enough
>>
>>27189004

what does relationship even refer to
>>
File: 74d.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
74d.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
unique I aam
>>
You put a lot of effort into this but if your me going to go all out you need some subtlety.

But this is r9k so you're bound to get bites
>>
6'2" 180 muscles. Reporting.
>>
>>27189004
Hehe nice bait
I still want you to kill yourself
>>
File: 1452720668275.jpg (130 KB, 527x800) Image search: [Google]
1452720668275.jpg
130 KB, 527x800
>>27189004
>all vaginas are beautiful
Only with a cock shoved inside them desu
>>
Guys this isn't even bait, it's just an ironic post outlining the shitty views and arguments women hold to justify their "have the cake and eat it too" lifestyle of cucking nerds

If you seriously think this is bait you're getting a little quick to anger desu
>>
>>27189128

not this cake hunnybuns. not this cake.
>>
>>27189128

If it's a parody thread it should green text otherwise people assume it's a troll

I really hate how the "all vaginas are beautiful" meme caught on. I even saw a poster outside my school advertising for a "love your vulva" seminar with the aim to instill in girls that "all vaginas are beautiful". They're not. This special snowflake shit is really out of hand. There are some nice ones but the vast majority look like something out of Lovecrafts nightmares.

I demand the creation of the "All dicks are big" movement.
>>
File: rb.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
Women absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they have sexual intercouse with

"Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)."

BUT, when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

"CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

This has very important ramifications for women. Especially promiscuous women who practice unprotected sexual intercourse. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you FOR LIFE. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had carried the living male DNA for well over 50 years!
get out,roastie. you're disgusting on a cellular level
>>
because guys do all the work, so when their partner cheats it's shitty.

ya monogamy is everything you said it is. when you say "relationship" it's just a one way open relationship for the woman and the guy does everything men did before.

now it's just reduced to getting sex for the guy since "relationship" is meaningless in this context.

everyone will just hook up with as many people as they want, all "relationships" are very short term.
>>
>>27189004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSiUm6jvI0
>tldr: love is an illusion brought upon by biology that tricks us into procreating, aka the only reason humans exist
>>
>>27189336
Sorry to spoil it, but there was no evidence of male DNA from sperm. 100% was from having a son inside them at some point, or being born a female+male twin.
>>
>>27189449
you're entirely wrong

http://gizmodo.com/5972863/sperm-carry-over-37-megabytes-of-dna-data-and-other-amazing-science-facts
>>
>>27189449
*citation needed

Origami kami
>>
>>27189490

You're an idiot.

It is painfully obvious.
>>
>>27189551
did you even bother reading my whole post?

>BUT, when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

>other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
>>
>>27189551
Allotransplant (allo- from the Greek meaning "other") is the transplantation of cells, tissues, or organs, to a recipient from a genetically non-identical donor of the same species.

what's so hard to grasp?
>>
>>27189336
Thank you for the reminder to stay away from non-virgins.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.