[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /insomnia/ here? Any tips or tricks on how to get a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
Who /insomnia/ here?

Any tips or tricks on how to get a good nights sleep beyond the standard "count sheep, have a warm glass of milk, shut off electronic devices" shit?
>>
Firstly, you really should shut off electronics at night. You should also use a program like f.lux and the such in case you really have to. Then take about a half-hour before you want to sleep and pop some melatonin and read a book. The book helps relax your eyes and the melatonin promotes sleep. If that fails, smoke a bowl or just down zzquil.
>>
>>27188966
listen to asmr or inhale and exhale for a few minutes?
>>
>>27188966

I hear suicide helps.
>>
>>27189499
Thanks Coldsteel.
>>
>>27188966
trazadone does the trick 4 me
>>
>>27188966
just rub one out
>>
I usually drink myself to sleep.
>>
>>27188966
Ive found buying a buttle of melatonin and taking 3-5 pills is the only way I fall to sleep. Gives some bad hallucination-type dream states and wouldnt always recommend though.
>>
drink a bottle of red wine
>>
I have a chronic headache disorder. At first I was able to sleep, but as the daily pain increases every waking moment, it has become harder to sleep at night with the pain.
Since my disorder is incurable and nothing can ease the pain, I basically stay up until 3-4 am browsing 4chan until I can't hold my iPhone anymore, because at least it gives me something to do rather than curl up in pain with no sleep for 8 hours.
>>
>>27191899
Consolation dubs from the doubles guy.

I don't feel any better.
>>
excercise and melatonin
>>
>>27188966
Smoke weed or take sleeping pills. One is physically addictive, the other mentally.
>>
>>27190759
Less is more. I've found anything more than 0.5mg of melatonin does more harm than good for your sleep quality.

>>27188966
Buy a bigass bottle of cheap, generic Benadryl. Take 50mg (2 tablets) around an hour and a half before you plan to be in bed. If that's not good enough, add 500mg phenibut. Don't take stuff every day or it'll lose its value. Aside from pills, a cold shower sometime before bed can help. Gradually turn the water as cool as you COMFORTABLY can. If you're tense and dreading it, you have it too cold. If it feels warm, not cold enough.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.