[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do models actually do? literally none of them have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Barbara_Palvin_1.jpg (623 KB, 1093x1568) Image search: [Google]
Barbara_Palvin_1.jpg
623 KB, 1093x1568
What the fuck do models actually do? literally none of them have degrees they just float through life like getting admired and paid because of their pretty face.
>>
>>27188548

they look good
they look good in specific places
they look good next to you and make you look good

collect paycheck.
>>
>>27188548
you answered your own question idiot
>>
>>27188548
Wouldn't you do the same if society let you get away with it?

Kim Kardashian is literally rich and famous for being a whore.
>>
>>27188567

They look good wearing the clothes or using the products companies want them to sell.

Pretty sure a lot of them end up getting degrees. Modelling doesn't last forever unless you're a literal super model
>>
>>27188548
It's awesome, isn't it? Like winning the lottery without even buying a ticket.
>>
it's like acting without the element of time.
>>
>>27188615
>Pretty sure a lot of them end up getting degrees

No, they just marry rich guys
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>>27188639
lol this, see miranda kerr she dropped orlando for some ugly billionaire
>>
>>27188694
I feel like there had to be more to it than just money, though. Orlando Bloom is probably rich as fuck from all those movies, and Miranda Kerr is probably rich too, what real advantage is there in gold digging when you're already at that level?
>>
>>27188639

You can do both you know, like it's possible to be good looking and educated
>>
>>27188548
A lot of them actually prostitute if they aren't doing >>27188639

It's actually a pretty well known dirty secret depending on your circle. They keep it hidden. Either way it's not like the average guy would have enough money to fuck some of these top models. Just look at how much that one governor paid to fuck a girl that while pretty, wasn't anywhere near worth the money he paid for her.

Just to break your pathetic little heart a bit more since you are a palvin waifu fag.
High chance girls like Palvin fuck rich team owners for money, athletes including black athletes, and rich arab men.
>>
>>27188846

Lots of models and b and below list actresses are what they call yacht girls in places like Cannes. Magazines like Penthouse are basically catalogues for the elite, especially the middle eastern oil barons.

The whole super high class prostitution thing is a whole other world.
>>
>>27188827
Sure, but why would they bother?

>>27188846
This actually led to some scandals in places where models are supposed to be "pure", like in Japan. Most of the girls had to fuck at least a few yakuza guys to get where they are, but they're contractually obligated to pretend to be single virgins. It's kind of weird desu
>>
>>27188694
>Fetal alcohol syndrome

I've never liked that look.
>>
>>27188893
>Sure, but why would they bother?

Why would they not? What's wrong with combining your looks with some skills and making a success of your life. I know a few girls who have professionally modelled and they all went to uni
>>
>>27188548
My model friend is going to law school in the fall. She has beauty and brains.
>>
>>27188893
It's an open secret that the yakuza are heavily involved in the idol industry
>>
Uncle used to be a model in the 80s. He spent his 20s doing cocaine, partying and having sex around the world. Worked some jobs here and there at department stores and got a job at some gay guys furniture company and makes decent money.
>>
>>27188548
I know one who went to university after modeling. Then she became a barmaid and currently lives with a Chad cop and snorts coke all day eeryday.
>>
Just consider, for a moment, the fact that many of our fathers worked back-breaking hours engaging in grueling, mind-numbing physical labor to try to create a decent life for their children.

Consider my grandfather, who spent most of his life in a mine and died of black lung six months into his retirement. Consider the laborers hanging roof tiles in the sweltering summer heat, the sunlight peeling skin from their backs.

Consider all this human effort, all these endless days of struggle. Consider the bills piling up: the electrical, the food cost, the kids' braces, the broken transmission on the family car, and all the panic caused by a single traumatic event ruining a family financially.

And consider the fact that these models, by virtue of the genetic accident of facial symmetry and resplendent skin, are paid more in a few months' worth of work than the noble laborer receives in a lifetime.

I'm not advocating for communism. I'm not advocating for stealing wealth from these coddled cunts, either. I'm merely saying that our society is sick and depraved in how it metes out its spoils. It's disgusting. It's sex-obsessed. It's base. It's vulgar.

And I can only tremble in anger, fists clenched, as I watch the indignity play out before my eyes. This is why I am a robot. There are a million reasons, but none so acute as watching cunts glide through a life that unjustly caters to them.

May God send them to hell for their ingratitude. And may God damn us all for the society we've built.
>>
>>27188888
Fucking lovely get friend.
>>27188893
Women have never been above being lying bitches. Most girls as pretty as Palvin aren't going to remain virgins long. She gets way too many guys wanting her. Throw in any guy wealthy enough and there is no way she is turning it down. If a guy is willing to spend over 4k on pic related just imagine all the girls far more attractive then her.

And yes I can easily see a girl as cute as Palvin bouncing on mayweather dick.
>>
>>27188974

Attractive women have lived life on easy mode for centuries. This isn't exactly new
>>
>>27188974
It's always been this way though. The ruling aristocracy of old was privileged and wealthy, most never having to work a day in their life, enjoying the fruits of the peasants' labours, both on the farm and dying as forced conscripted soldiers for their shitty wars. The only ticket into such a cushy system was simply having the luck of being born into the right family.

At least nowadays the peasants still have an opportunity, however small, to massively improve their station. Social mobility is not only possible, but encouraged by popular culture in the west.
>>
>>27188944
>beauty
>brains

pick one, ugly people tend to be smarter because they have to OVERCOMPENSATE for their ugly face
>>
>>27189003
> girl as cute as Palvin bouncing on mayweather dick.

she could probably get close a million per hour, not even fucking exaggerating.
>>
>>27189242
Wouldn't surprise me either. It would all obviously be in secret to. Nobody would know about it. Isn't that guy worth a couple hundred million? He could easily afford that. He's also known to fuck tons of bitches so if he wanted I'm sure he would convince her to the dismay of palvin waifu fags.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>>27189283
>worth 400m
>can't read or write
>>
>>27189283
>palvin waifu fags

why do people even fucking bother? obsessing over a person who doesn't even know you fucking exist is a futile stupid fucking exercise. Just gonna make you more of a sad depressed cunt
>>
>>27189368
>why do people even fucking bother? obsessing over a person who doesn't even know you fucking exist is a futile stupid fucking exercise. Just gonna make you more of a sad depressed cunt

It's for this reason that a couple years ago I had the funny idea of finally trolling anons on here. I noticed some anons obsessively post certain girls. They are worse then women that gush over certain guys.
>>
>>27189420
yup, the only way you're ever gonna get close to a grill like palvin is if you're;

1. a super billionaire
2. super model
>>
>>27188846
If you are waifufag of some model, you are a part of the problem. Normal women can never complete with them.
>>
>>27189518
3d waifu fags are the same thing as 2d waifu fags. the singular difference is some pretend they'd actually try to get with their 3d waifu someday. they are either bullshitting or delusional. I don't waifu girls because I think I have a chance with them. I waifu them because I'm lonely and fantasizing about them sometimes helps.
>>
I am a dude and used to (be paid) to do this. After a while you realize the people are terrible and few of them are actually attractive. One person gets a camera, post shit on Facebook, someone likes it, and sooner or later all sorts of people are latching on, acting like they're some shit. Few of them are.

Before quitting I did go to a few really nice parties, with some very disingenuous people, and honestly all the forced laughter didn't mesh well with my Hitler jokes and meeting photographers while tripping balls.
>>
My sister was a model ages 17-24 Not super famous. Just that random pretty girl in fancy wrist watch/purfume ads.

She's also a dentist. So yeah...

Funny thing about models. Most of them are plain looking irl. Its all smoke and mirrors
>>
>>27189631
Dated a couple of girls like this. Cryin' shame. It's amazing what a bit of attention can do to someone.
>>
>>27189639
Did your sister change much when she became a model? Did she revert back when she quit the business?
>>
File: average anon.jpg (125 KB, 561x1154) Image search: [Google]
average anon.jpg
125 KB, 561x1154
>local tv show (similar to Late Show with David Letterman)
>still there's some space for meaningful conversation
>first guest is 19yo model
>she talk about nothing but sacrifice
>manage to keep my jimmies intact
>she talk about hard work, how not easy it was for her, how she get all of this without anyone help
>turn that shit off
>rustled
>>
File: chico (2).jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chico (2).jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>27190357
Jimmies status: Rustled.

fucck that whore, she doesn't know the meaning of work. Everything in life has been handed to her on a silver platter thanks to the Halo Effect.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.