[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most men go for the same basic goals. Money, women, power, happiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 3e4.jpg (212 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
3e4.jpg
212 KB, 1200x1200
Most men go for the same basic goals. Money, women, power, happiness Since we've already fucked that up beyond all hope, why not go for something totally different?
ITT: we post weird life goals that normies cant take from us.
example: I want to experience the strangest, most disjointed possible combo of life choices (have advanced STEM degree, work landscaping, vote Trump, hope to move to arctic, possibly experience jail at some point)
>>
I want three pugs and 15 computers of varying power
>>
I just want to go into the amazon and take ayahuasca (DMT drink) with a shaman, totally trip the fuck out

Honestly, ive thought about it alot and if I killed myself that is really the only experience I feel like id be robbing myself of
>>
>strangest, most disjointed possible combo of life choices
>list of normie shit

Just become a homeless person anywhere if your life is too boring for you.
>>
>>27188127
I'm always open to more recomendations
>>
>>27188087
I want to be someone's little fucktoy :^)
>>
>>27188087
the last two are probably mutually exclusive, unless you sequence arctic before jail.

I think we should consider having a collective robot life goal of moving to the most autistic country (which is obviously Finland) and just chilling there.
>>
>>27188087
i want to live in the woods overlooking my private pond growing my own vegtibles and buy my meat in bulk living out my elder years going on walks and jerking off
>>
Playing (and hopefully beating) archaic and tedious dungeon crawlers.

It's almost become a sort of spiritual experience for me.

I started playing The Dark Spire a while ago. Spent 12 hours grinding before I could even survive B1F.
>>
>>27188172

>chilling

>Finland

hehe

CHILLING. BECAUSE FINLAND IS COLD.
>>
>>27188124

You might not even want to kill yourself after taking ayahuasca. It snaps a lot of people out of depression.
>>
Astronaut cowboy
>>
Finish a book that will likely take about 2 million words to finish.

Maybe a pixel art movie of it, too.

Finish and publish my RPG ( short term, will happen within a year)

Write a couple articles for listverse ( in progress, they already rejected my first one)
>>
>>27188087
I want to make enough money that my husband never works again. I can buy his his dream home and he can spend his time painting, drawing, modeling and writing.
>>
I want to see a good opera performed live. I also want to be well versed in mathematics and philosophy.
>>
>>27188087

>be really good at math
>be really good at programming
>go on long motorcycle camping trips across the country

If I can have those three things and not be in poverty, I'm good
>>
I wish I could be the frontman of a psychedelic band, do too much LSD, go crazy, and be kicked out after the first album to live the next 40 years of my life in solitude with my paintings
>mfw this will never happen
>>
>>27188087
same here. a life of experience is better hten one of normality or materialism.

but i can tell you to possibly cross of jail off your list. i did two months in jail and it's hell for the soul. not worth nothing to experience except being miserable .
>>
>drop all responsibilities in life and hitch hike to Arizona
>fill a notebook full of my personal beliefs that I have spent years of solitude ironing out into perfection
>start a counter culture
>die young
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x687
>>27189039
>forgetting my face
>>
Become a martial arts legend

Create and write down a coherent personal philosophy/religion and then follow it sincerely.

Go camping

Travel and explore

Have someone other then myself write a book about me for some reason.
>>
I want to forge something decent out of the shitty hand that I was dealt. I want to take all the pain, all the heartbreak, all the emptiness, all the loneliness, and all the venom I was given and turn it into something halfway decent for other people. I want to take my ability to fucking take it all and use it to do good.

I want to do good. I want to make people smile. I want to protect things that are worthwhile and important. I want to inspire hope. I want to give people just one more chance to hug their families, have an orgasm, hear music, see beauty, bite into a juicy apple, or even just smoke a fucking cigarette.

I can't see myself ever getting married. That means no kids. That means nothing to be obligated to except my own work.

Here's hoping I get into a good med school.
>>
I daydreamed today that I skipped work on my way to a concert, met with some roadies that drove some kind of camper and they asked me to literally just drop everything I was doing and come along touring with them. I said yes.

I didn't get far enough to learn how it played out.
>>
Grow dreadlocks.

Suck a feminine penis.

Become enlightened.

Not be depressed.
>>
Weird goals huh. I guess mine would be:

1. Complete 1000 Anime
2. Be a psychiatrist (imagine a robot being one, kek)
3. Die in ecstasy
>>
To make music for a living.
>>
>>27188087
>make some progress in science
>kill lot of random people if I will be 70
>to find best friend (girl or boy) and marry them (I'm not gay but I don't think that I will find girl)
>to be strong enough to do 100 one hand pushups
>>
File: 1456997481469.jpg (151 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1456997481469.jpg
151 KB, 1024x576
1. Not masturbate to a 3D person or the thought of one for a year

2. Visit at least one new country a year

3. Commit a horrible crime and get away with it

4. Commit a minor crime and serve jail time for it /or get wrongly accused of a crime and serve jail time for it.

5. Make someone fall in love with me and then reject them

6. Write/draw my own comic, even if its just a chapter or couple pages

7. Lose EVERYTHING and start over from nothing

8. Meet a higher being

9. Get shot

10. Die painfully because I know it will be my last experience on earth

Sorry for the edge.
>>
>>27189022
>>be really good at math
As someone that wants this, I can't help but feel it's an impossibility. It seems like you can't be sufficiently educated in the subject without being professionally trained; the field is just too dense.
>>
It's not weird, but I'd do anything to direct a feature length movie. I'm shooting a short film as soon as I have the cash, and I want to propel that into a feature deal through the festival circuit.

I think I have a shot, I'm just nervous as fuck about wasting time and failing.

>>27189578
I fuck with a good amount of that, like drawing a comic and getting shot, obviously for different reasons.

Also, you hyped for Bojack S3? I'm excited after what Bob-Waksberg said about Bojack's new situation.
>>
>>27189596
Not true. You don't have to know everything. Do the basics (college-level) and then specialize. Topology, combinatorics, number theory, etc. Pick one.
>>
>>27189624
Getting shot? Like with a gun? Because that's what I meant.

I write comics as a hobby, but keep them to my self. In my first post I meant get one published. Which I should have mentioned.
>>
i'm thinking about deliberately living into old age and death as a virgin.
i want to see if it's possible. i won't change anything i'm doing, i'll just continue to mind my own business.
part of this achievement is also never marrying, never having children and hopefully remaining single indefinitely.

now this would be a great achievement, something worth studying.
i think the "need" for human compassion is bullshit.
i prefer the theory of "high functioning" psychopaths, like we had in the old days.
>>
>>27189700
>Getting shot? Like with a gun? Because that's what I meant.
Yeah, I meant comics seemed cool, getting shot sounds awful, but I think I should experience both, in a way.

And that's cool that you make comics. I'm trying to work on my drawing more, but since I got a job my free time has evaporated.
>>
>>27189398
Basic bitch.
>>
>>27188087
I just want o live as a self sufficient craft-outdoorsman like Richard Proenneke and expend the rest of my life,studying and practicing my hobbies in solitude,I don' want to interact with any human being anymore.

But I will never archive this stupid goal..
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.