[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck elliot, and fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 358x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 358x411
Fuck this greedy little bitch, why the fuck do you like this idiot?

He tought that the world owed him a gf and that he was entitled to it just because he wore nice clothes and had a nice car.

You fucks dont get it, and neither did him. Its about what YOU have to offer. What is it that you do that makes you interesting? He was good looking, had an expensive car and clothes, yet women didn't gave him a chance, guess why. Yeah, that's it, HE DIDNT HAD SHIT APPART FROM THAT. AND YOU DONT HAVE THAT EITHER, all you do is sit in front of your computer and look at chinese cartoons, the fuck dude
>>
>>27187961
>all you do is sit in front of your computer and look at chinese cartoons

That's all I do and I still have a gf

I don't know how Elliot fucked up so bad
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 125x125
>>27187961
get the fuck out normie REEEEEEEEEEEE

He was wrong to kill those people, but he understood that life is an evil atrocity that you are forced into. You are simply borned and then you exist. He is the same as all of us, he was just much more radical
>>
File: 1456705657742.jpg (78 KB, 960x922) Image search: [Google]
1456705657742.jpg
78 KB, 960x922
>>27188018
He was an autistic, narcissistic, arrogant idiot.
After he finished high school he had all the chances to make something great out of his life but he fucked it up. because all he did was treating every other human being as beneath him and begging his mom for help whenever things didn't go as he wanted. not once he went through with something. except for his "day of retribution" and even that didn't go as he planned.
>>
>>27187961

>HE DIDNT HAD SHIT APPART FROM THAT

I will say this, at least Elliot wasn't a dumb fucking retard like you
>>
>>27187961

There are thousands of spree killers every year
Tens of thousands of people are killed every day

I don't give a shit
>>
>>27190004
actually he was pretty stupid. he must have had a quite high intellect but his scope of mind was limited.
>>
>>27188666
>autistic, narcissistic, arrogant idiot

All true claims but you forgot to put in depressed, spoiled, suicidal, cowardly, delusional, and lonely
>>
>>27187961
I don't get it. This nigga was like all those "ugly" guys who post their faces in those /soc/-tier threads, i.e. they're not ugly at all. I have plenty of hapa friends and they all get lots of female attention because they're cute. Eliot didn't even kill any real normies. His roommates were closer to robots than he was.
>>
>>27188018

>He was wrong to kill those people

He would've been a hero if he had successfully broke into that sorority house but because he failed he had let us down imho.
>>
>>27187961
You want an honest answer or will bullshit suffice?
>>
that self-absorbed little shit "offered" plenty--he was more attractive than my fat ass will ever be and he still died a virgin

>implying women give a rat's ass about "personality"

oh it's that meme again

i think the worst part of this whole ball of shit is that he didn't even kill anyone that had anything to do with his madness
>>
>>27187961
So? I know plenty people who have even less to offer but they still got plenty of partners. He wasn't born a normie and nobody gave a fuck around him until he started killing people. He got shit genes and shit parents.

Normies can't feel emphaty towards people who are beneath them. If he would have been a poor alcoholic who got a girl pregnant accidentally then shoot himself because can't raise the little shit most of the people would feel sorry for him. Because that is apparently a normie problem.
>>
File: 1452401710266.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1452401710266.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>27187961
damn son that's some quality bait
>>
>>27187998
He was allergic to hambeasts, unlike you.
>>
Yeah Elliot was a loser. That's just evolution. His little killing spree was shitty and pointless though, he should've just gone Machiavellian and put in the work to get the things he wanted regardless of morals. But of course that would require work, patience and dedication and he was just a lazy, entitled sack of shit which was really was his biggest flaw, not his autism.

Also defining your life based on who wants to fuck you is also pathetic and weak minded. Part of growing up is accepting that you're not Chad, you just gotta take whatever enjoyment out of this hell hole you can get or kill yourself if it's too much for your little heart to deal with, but killing others really is the ultimate sign of how impotent and weak you really are.
>>
>>27191246
>but killing others really is the ultimate sign of how impotent and weak you really are

It takes balls to take a life, extra especially if you aren't a natural psychopath.
>>
File: 14068139569932_.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
14068139569932_.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27187961
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
if women werent such awful bitches elliot would have been ok

the female jew is responsible
>>
>>27191246
exactly. he was someone who considered two weeks of workout to be a big effort.

>>27191286
maybe he wasn't a psychopath but he definitely had some sort of mental problem. wonder if it was triggered by his parents divorce or another event or if he was just born with it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.