[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever genuinely cared about you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 20
File: 1411977629892.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1411977629892.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Has a girl ever genuinely cared about you?
>>
>>27187899
no. I thought she did, but no
>>
Yup.

Just had a girl sit bare naked on my shoulders while she rubbed my back the other day

She's a cute little azn girl with a nice tight ass and tittes

felt good m8
>>
No, but thank you for reminding me!
>>
If she did, she was pretty good at hiding it.
>>
No.

>origami kamen
>>
I don't know. We were in High School, too young to know what real love was, and she left me over reasons I still don't rightly know.

The feeling I felt was what I imagine love is, and when she described it to me, it was the same. So maybe.

I mean, unless you count my mom. Are moms girls?
>>
>>27187899
I can't tell since the slightest sign of attention a girl gives me makes me think she actually cares
>>
File: 1456681777653.png (204 KB, 1439x921) Image search: [Google]
1456681777653.png
204 KB, 1439x921
definitely not
pic related
>>
One for sure.

There might have been one before, but it was a long time ago.

There might be one now, but I'm not certain.
>>
My little sister did, she was the only one that ever did.

She died of cancer in the hospital, she was 14. She died while I held her hand and looked on helplessly, her last words was that she loved me.

I miss her everyday.
>>
File: Engaged5-620x.jpg (31 KB, 620x346) Image search: [Google]
Engaged5-620x.jpg
31 KB, 620x346
>>27187899
No, they only ever wanted me for sex.
>>
>>27187899
No, I let myself think she cared, but she only did it to make herself feel like she was some sort of hero for helping a loser like me.
>>
One girl gave me her phone number in high school. I switched schools almost immediately afterwards though so it never developed into "caring"
>>
>>27187899
maybe my sister but not anymore
>>
>>27188034
I'm sorry that happened to you, anon. For real.
>>
File: 1231698194848.jpg (178 KB, 722x451) Image search: [Google]
1231698194848.jpg
178 KB, 722x451
>>27187899
I'm pretty sure she did, but I only suddenly realised it about 10 years later. I had a mental breakdown at the thought that this girl was the only one who will ever have cared about me for the rest of my life.
>>
>>27187899
Yeah, one did, but she didn't want to fuck me so I got rid of her.

Kept on trying to tell me that sex means nothing and that girls just have sex with random guys because it means nothing to them (the girls), but it somehow means a lot to have to fuck somebody they actually care about.

Makes sense, right?
>>
>>27187899
Yes but I just pushed her away because of my self loath.
>>
>>27187899
I think so, even if it was just infatuation
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 499x499
They only pretend to. I don't get it, I just don't fucking get why they would do something like that
>>
>>27187899
only my mother

originaldankhax
>>
File: madoka.jpg (334 KB, 1268x1053) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
334 KB, 1268x1053
Just my mom. She's pretty much the only person I have left.
>>
When I was in elementary and middle school, I had two genuine friends who were girls. Not like a girl you hang out with to meet your normie quota. They cared about me as a person, and I about them.

But that was years ago.
>>
>>27187899
No.
I thought my mother did until she chose her physically abusive freeloading bf over me. Ended up losing my job over his bullshit.
I laughed when she showed back up with a black eye and bruises around her neck.

As far as I'm concerned every woman on the planet can die overnight and I'll be fine with it.
>>
yes and she still does i think
im not to sure what to think anymore
even after all that happened(not going into detail)
she ignores me most of the time now
but she cried on my shoulder telling me that she doesn't want to see me get hurt
and that she loves me
but again she doesn't really talk to me anymore
just once in a blue moon
>>
>>27188191
I envy you, mine passed away when I was 15
>>
>>27187899
I don't think women are capable of loving or caring for anyone other than themselves
>>
File: why.jpg (26 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
26 KB, 283x281
>>27187899
I can't believe it, even some of the worst, meanest guys to exist have had girls care about them and/or have crushes on them, but nobody has ever liked me. What did I do wrong?
>>
File: 4765367.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4765367.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>forgot to show up to study group on saturday
>see girl from study group on monday
>remember that she said she would make me cupcakes for my birthday
>told me that when I didn't show up she had to eat them all herself

Fuck, it makes me feel bad. She's one of a handful of people that I've even bothered interacting with in the last 8 years. How do I even apologize? I've forgotten how.
>>
I did think so. I deluded myself into thinking "this girl is different" enough times now. Every time; they beg me to promise them that I won't leave them behind, and every single time, They leave me behind.

I'm not even sure they can have the same type of feelings that I do anymore. Where's that picture about the girl taking using a "posing" trainer in a gym to take photos of herself
>>
>>27187899
I have had a couple...
I have had three women who have seriously loved me
the worst part is I threw every one of those relationships away
that's all I am a fucking heartbreaker
>>
>>27188298
The only wrong thing that you did was being born

You're a genetically inferior male
>>
my sister is the only person that loves me. i think that's nice. if i could have feelings, i'd have them for her
>>
>>27188310
>remember that she said she would make me cupcakes for my birthday

What a sweet and girly thing to have happen to you. How did you get into a position where a girl would do something like that for you? How did you fuck up something so simple as just showing up? What the fuck are you even doing here, normie?
>>
>>27187923
That's a good response. Sums up my experience as well.
>>
Nah they just use you and try to manipulate you.
>>
File: 1414371211203.png (370 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1414371211203.png
370 KB, 800x600
>>27187899
I did but I couldn't see it and sabotaged everything and will now die alone 6 years later.
>>
Nope. I've never even spoken to a female outside the context of required interactions (school, services workers, family, etc).
>>
File: 1457640663081.jpg (188 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457640663081.jpg
188 KB, 1140x1600
>>27187899
No. They've pretended which is nice. The illusion feels great while it lasts
>>
>>27187899
Yes, and she still cares. Even tho i deleted her because she is a crazy neet psycho, that makes me hurt when she got a chance
Also a """single""" mom.
i still love her
>>
Maybe
I think she is playing me or just using me for validation though.
>>
File: 1377886781733.jpg (43 KB, 155x159) Image search: [Google]
1377886781733.jpg
43 KB, 155x159
>>27187899
Actually for some reason I have some weird knack of getting women feeling sorry and/or pity for me. Usually older women. I think it my be my youngish face. Not baby or child young, but more like forever a college freshman which seems good enough. Apparently I also look good being sad or negative. At least to anybody who isn't my exact age or younger, who are either put off or are intimidated. Whereas older women, even if just older by a few years, just feel this need to give me reassurance and check on me. Even when they don't know what I am being upset about.

Now that I think about it, the 2 girls I have been with were older than me... And the one girl interested in me now is older than me and has arguably has had more concern for my feelings than any non-relative woman at any age has given me thus far.

To be honest, I wish this... "pouty/moody charm" worked on girls younger than me for once. It's really the only charm I have and I was neever was super interested in older women. Especially since I want kids, which would require a younger woman for best results.
>>
This is going to seem like b8 (also considering it's all in correct grammar which usually gets saged) but I recently had my friend say she wants me to have her children, and it sounded serious.

I don't actually know if she was serious, but she does act flirty around me a LOT, but also doesn't speak to me outside school (18 btw, if that's b& sorry then).
>>
File: 1440380660767.jpg (106 KB, 900x951) Image search: [Google]
1440380660767.jpg
106 KB, 900x951
Only my mother cares, dad did too. And my dog. I look forward to experiencing someone else caring about me, maybe one day.
>>
>>27187899
My mother.
The one girl I dated for two years in high school who genuinely loved me that I broke up with because I was an idiot.

That's about it, Miuna.
>>
>>27187899
Nope, not a single one.
>>
No. I was in for a huge loop apparently. I thought she did. Damn.
>>
>>27187899
YES AND I FUCKED IT UP STOP ASKING MOM
>>
I think once? It was nice at times but also fill with a lot of drama and bullshit.
>>
There was this one girl, a closer friend, and she hugged me very tight at the last high school senior event and said she was going to miss me.

Even though I'm in a pretty happy relationship now, sometimes late at night, I think about that hug. I haven't seen her since graduation parties five years ago.
>>
>>27187899
Yes. I was too broken to make it work. Since then it's just gotten harder and harder to believe I could ever be much of anything to anyone.
>>
>>27187899
I have never not had a "social" conversation with a girl since I was in elementary.
>>
>>27190526
>I have never not
I have not*
I don't know how that happened.
>>
>>27187899
I thought she did but her actions said otherwise.

Man, even though its been years since I've last talked to her, I sadly still hold a grudge.
>>
I thought she did but then decided she didn't. I'm not sure why but she did cry and then I cried. It was only 6 months but it was the best feeling to haveone to lie in bed with, cuddle and talk about life with. I don't think I'm going to be alone forever because it's not like I sit on my ass waiting for a gril to show up but my anxiety kinda fucks shit up in terms of getting to that point.
>>
>>27187899
I think so. She said she did and that she still does. And I kinda believe her. I think I still love her but I don't think we'll ever be together. I'm pretty sure I'm just a glorified beta orbiter, even though I look down on betas and deride them. It just feels good to have someone to talk to and kinda be there for me. Even though when I talk to her about me she seems disinterested. She might just be selfish but she worked hard to get me to be friends with her again. And even after I yelled at her for how she treated me she still wanted to hang out. We're going to hang out over spring break and I think I'm excited. Any thoughts? You'll probably just tell me is should stop talking to her, but I did that before and missed her a lot.
>>
>>27190599
>Any thoughts?
You don't value yourself enough to associate with people who aren't shitty and selfish.
>>
excluding family, two girls come to mind.

one was on the internet. we never met in person and she never heard my voice. does that count? probably not...

the other girl I think liked me... but liked other guys at the same time... then liked women and now likes women exclusively?

I dunno senpai...
>>
>>27190599
Sounds like she does care about you man. She just probably doesn't want to date you. Have you asked her out before?
>>
>>27187899
Yea in high school but i was too fucking stupid to realize that she wanted the d
>>
No

Never even pretended to.
>>
Yeah, but she was a roastie and voting for bernie sanders.
I'm glad she died in that fire, she was a piece of shit
>>
File: 1458007176159.png (154 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1458007176159.png
154 KB, 557x605
Nope and I am just fine. I have come to terms with the fact that all women have an inherent hatred for me, and as such, I have given up on them forever.
t. Your friendly neighborhood mixed anon
Side note: I have been comfy as fuck playing some Dark Souls and lifting these past few days
>>
>>27190622
No but it was pretty understood I liked her. We were really close friends and at one point she told me she had feelings for me and started to want to break up with her boyfriend. She told me it wasn't right for her to have feelings for me because at the time I wasn't 18 but I just turned 18 recently and now she's starting to talk to me again. Don't get mad at me for being 18 I've been browsing here for a while.
>>
Does my mom count?

Other than her, I've never even had a relationship with any girl long or close enough to talk about "caring"
>>
>>27190622
We've also fooled around a bit. 2nd base, no 1st or 3rd base though.
>>
>>27190744
Nah I mean it could still happen I just think you'd need to take the initiative if you want more than a friendship. You're still young though man, don't even worry about this sort of shit, more people always come along when you get out there. My recommendation is get off this board because what they spout is 100% wrong.
>>
>>27190770
Yah but I kinda get some of the stuff about disliking women. They're generally shitty and childlike. They get so much given to them and still demand to be seen as oppressed. They can accuse you of rape and ruin your life even if it isn't true.
>>
>>27190793
Some but not all. Take everything as it comes my man. If you have a black and white view of the world shit becomes bad real quick.
>>
>>27190831
I just feel like nobody cares about me as a white male and that makes me sad, so I come here.
>blaclivesmatter and yesallwomen, but fuck white men.
It legitimately makes me feel completely alone and makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>27187899
not counting the one named "Mom?"

no
>>
File: void.jpg (45 KB, 660x398) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
45 KB, 660x398
Aside from family, a couple throughout my life. I was fine with loneliness after 4 years without a meaningful interaction with females. Then I gave a chance to a crazy femanon on here. We broke instant messaging contact over something stupid and we reconciled in email. It was great waking up to this message. Now I am left with a void since she is gone now. Better not to have felt it desu.
>>
File: 1417955151122.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1417955151122.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
I thought I had my Mom but then I found out that her 13 year marriage with my Dad was all a sham, start to finish. Sister has always been distant.
There was one girl a long time ago, but she only used me as a tool to get back with her ex, all I received in return was a kick in the nuts.
I mostly spend my time like >>27190687, playing Dark Souls and going to the gym.

Suicidal thoughts have been in full throttle for months now but it's not my time, not yet at least.
>>
File: 1443872542817.jpg (111 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1443872542817.jpg
111 KB, 850x850
I don't think so. Some have claimed to, but it's more like they're doing it to feel good about themselves for being friends with the weird kid.
>>
>>27187899
I had a gf once.
She probably only wanted me because she just broke up with her bf.
I only wanted her because of the pussy game.
No.
I don't think a girl ever truely cared about me.
Probably liked me.
But never something that deep or emotional.
>>
File: 1457923678954.jpg (9 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
1457923678954.jpg
9 KB, 261x192
>>27188034
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS LIFE IS A FUCKING PRANK AHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK
>>
No, she only wanted to use me as an emotional crutch/ replacement daddy.

I can't remember her ever addressing me by name.
>>
Two times in my life actually. First time, it was a girl who started talking to me because she always had some question about what was due or some other shit about school. We started talking on Facebook a lot, but I was more just being nice than anything. She was 7/10 I'd say, but her feet were mediocre at best and I literally put feet higher than anything except for face. Eventually I kind of started ignoring her and we stopped talking. She got pretty mad because she thought we were going to get together.

The second time was in junior year. Objective 9/10 started talking to me for no apparent reason. Two months in, I still haven't done anything, so she realizes I'm boring and she stops talking to me. Shame too because she had some fucking huge sexy feet for a slim soccer player.

It's been a wasteland since.
>>
>>27187899
Never and I'm 32 y/o.
>>
>>27187899
If any of them ever did, I probably wouldn't be here to begin with.
Not even that ugly, just relatively ugly. I lived in Chad central.
>>
my mother

nobody else
>>
this guy really likes me (has told me he loves me)

iunno man, i'm just kinda indifferent.

im a dude btw
>>
nobody has ever cared about me

any gender
>>
Its difficult to tell really. I suspect that yes they did. Even if someone says they do its difficult to truly know unless you can test the truth of it by going though hard times and see if they leave.

I suspect one really did yes.
I think maybe one other did and tried to tell me.
both were nuts.
>>
>>27191027

This. I'm 99% sure she went out to lunch with me every day out of pity, I fucking hated it but I didn't have the balls to tell her to fuck off until graduation.
>>
>>27187899
Yes. Mother, grandmothers, aunties, cousins etc.
I have females friends who care. I've been in relationships where they cared.

Cared is a very loose term. If someone is concerned whether you're alive, or dead, hungry, stressed or having a bad day, they in some way care about you. Chins up, anons.
>>
>>27188043
try being a girl then
Every boy just wants to get into your pants and loses their shit when you won't let them
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1242x1116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1242x1116
>>27187899
Yes , more than anything In the world and I broke her heart , feels real fucking bad fa.m
>>
Yes. At least one that I know of for sure, she cried when we last saw each other. Didn't understand it at the time, but she knew that was gonna be the last time she would see me.
>>
>>27187899
No. Such is my fucking pathetic life.
>>
only my sister and my mom
one of my grandmas and one of my aunties
I have never ever gotten close enough to a non family member female for them to care the slightest about me
>>
Yes , but after I got her , I felt disgusting and I just wanted it to end , then I felt like a huge asshole because I put the girl into this , doesn't help that she was 4/10
>>
File: 1450994247131.png (150 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1450994247131.png
150 KB, 198x328
Yes, and I hate her.
>>
>>27187899
Yes. I was a faggot enough to dump her.
>>
>>27187899
One has. She was my gf for several years but in the end it turned out to lack her finding me attractive enough. It wa just my personality she was attracted to. The relationship was more a very good friendship, and although we broke up years ago we still care about each other in a good friendship manner. It took me two years to get over her though, but we're still in contact (which she initiates more often than I do) and talk about recent changes and things happening in life. Sadly the friendship did become less strong over time as I needed space to get over it, but we still genuinely care about each other and are happy for each other when good things happen.

The whole relationship caused me to assume I'm universally hideous because of that lack of attraction, but recent occurrences with other women show slight indications it might not be objective/universal after all, meaning I'm average in looks instead of a 1/10.

>>27188034
I'm sorry to hear that, Anon, I can't imagine what that would be like...I hope you found some way to deal with it, that it doesn't consume you.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.