[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knowledge Accrued
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ssssr.jpg (4 KB, 102x91) Image search: [Google]
ssssr.jpg
4 KB, 102x91
Hey /r9k/,
I've noticed there's a lot of negativity on this board and I'd like to change that.

What are some things that you've learned simply from browsing this board?

It doesn't matter if the things you've learned are optimistic or depressing in nature, I just want to know what you've gained from your time here.
>>
File: 1421680853784.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1421680853784.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
I haven't learned a single thing from these shitlords. This retarded "red pill" shit is something a third-grader could come up with. These /pol/ views are straight out of my edgelord years back in middle school. Like you'd have to be completely retarded to learn a single thing from this place.
>>
>>27187680
I developed suicidal thoughts since i started visiting this place (Dec. 2015)
>>
>>27187680
nihilism is the true answer
>>
I feel like I've learned some things from this board but I don't remember them offhand.
>>
>>27187785
i enjoy it on /pol/ but here it is just used to justify being beta faggots
>>
File: 063.gif (397 KB, 494x278) Image search: [Google]
063.gif
397 KB, 494x278
>>27187680
>What are some things that you've learned simply from browsing this board?

my penis and my penis only deserves an unpenised vagina because "reasons"
>>
>>27187680
learn what virtue is. It seriously changed me.

virtue doesnt mean religion. just principles of good vs evil
>>
4chan is a drug that functions on social approval, it allows the user to feel a sense of 'closeness'(being understood) which causes loneliness to wane. Loneliness can be defined as 'not being understood'.
/r9k/ kept the 'ronery' spirit alive when it died out on other boards save /jp/. I find it interesting how you'll see only the utmost depressing posts here and there, truly a function of the above loneliness cure.
Loneliness breeds self-concern. You would see at a glance that people here may seem narcissistic(in the worst sense), but they are really just in pain from various issues.
Given power, most of the people here would become outright monsters. Most of the desires fostered by the type here don't seem to be good desires. Yet when you mention achieving power through normal means such as a job/learning you are considered insane.
Normies and what qualifies as normie changes based upon how low you are on the social totem pole. Generally even the worst and most unfortunate can be called normie if someone lower is there to poo poo on any fortune they have.
Everyone, at some point, realizes they are being stupid persisting in the /r9k/ mindset and thus reform or 'positive' threads about meditation or good things in life crop up. I think these people desire to see a flower bloom in shit so they persist, I have been one of those people so I know.
>>
>>27188244
>fuck off normie, i will end you
>>
>>27188244
>meditation
opinion completely disregarded. and a lot of that was wrong anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.