[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about yanderes, rowboats? They make me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: me on the pic.png (369 KB, 556x658) Image search: [Google]
me on the pic.png
369 KB, 556x658
How do you feel about yanderes, rowboats?

They make me feel lewdly because I'm starved for affection and nothing makes me feel lewder.
>>
REEE haven't been on r9k all day and just noticed there's already a crazy girl thread
>>
i scare them away.
>>
>>27187566
>How do you feel about yanderes, rowboats?
I wish someone could care that much about me.
>>
>>27187566
I would be fine wih dating one, provided that she didn't try to kill me. Honestly, I'll take any girl who isn't morbidly obese and doesn't have serious physical deformities (missing limbs/eyes/face/etc.).
>>
Devotion is always an attractive trait.
>>
>>27187566
honestly desu senpai i just want a gf, i dont care if she's yandere or tsundere or into physical pain as long as its not permanent damage, i want a gf that is not obese
>>
I think one of the tests to prove whether you're a robot or not should be the yandere gf test.

>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd kill for you?

>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd keep you locked up and sealed away, but provide for you and make sure you're content?

>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd suck the saliva off of your toothbrush instead of letting you rinse it?

>Would you be bothered by a girl who would ask for a piece of your hair or skin every day?

>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd keep a crushing grip on your arm while on a date with you?

>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd be upset by your female relatives showing you affection?

>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd threaten to kill/hurt you if you interacted with another female at all?

Personally, I'd be completely fine with all of these. Well, the last one is a little iffy, but still.
>>
>>27189287
I wouldn't be bothered by any of those. In fact, I find all of them endearing.
>>
>>27189356
Exactly! People who wouldn't find these actions flattering definitely do not belong here.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>>27189287

You know, I'm really not sure. It does sound nice, but I can't promise her I won't want to completely disappear sometime in the future.

If I weren't such a weirdo I would say yes.
>>
>>27189287
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd kill for you?
no
i would be so happy if i could find a girl who cared for me that much
i doubt anyone i know would kill an ant for me
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd keep you locked up and sealed away, but provide for you and make sure you're content?
this is my fetish
especially if she let me browse the internet, that is literally perfect
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd suck the saliva off of your toothbrush instead of letting you rinse it?
no
that's kinda hot desu
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who would ask for a piece of your hair or skin every day?
no
seems kinda weird to ask for skin though
i would think she was weird but cute
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd keep a crushing grip on your arm while on a date with you?
no, I would find that endearing
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd be upset by your female relatives showing you affection?
my female relatives do not show me affection
i am autism
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd threaten to kill/hurt you if you interacted with another female at all?
...yes
i do not interact with females often but if my gf unironically threatened to hurt herself/ hurt me if i talked to other girls I would probably break it off, i would prefer to stay virgin than to interact with someone that unstable
>>
File: me-irl.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
me-irl.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>27187566
cute. I would love to have someone obsessed with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (557 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
557 KB, 1200x746
>>27187566
They're the best.

Originality guaranteed
>>
File: 1455295960549-r9k.png (645 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1455295960549-r9k.png
645 KB, 600x800
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd kill for you?
Yes. I'm not worth that at all and anyone who kills for me would be sorely disappointed.
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd keep you locked up and sealed away, but provide for you and make sure you're content?
At first I didn't like the idea but I basically lock myself in my room anyway so its ok I guess.
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd suck the saliva off of your toothbrush instead of letting you rinse it?
It would be a bit weird but I'm cool with it if she's into that.
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who would ask for a piece of your hair or skin every day?
Yes because tfw self conscious about male pattern baldness
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd keep a crushing grip on your arm while on a date with you?
Not at all. If anything it would feel better and more comfy.
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd be upset by your female relatives showing you affection?
Possibly but they aren't that affectionate anyway so it won't come up often.
>>Would you be bothered by a girl who'd threaten to kill/hurt you if you interacted with another female at all?
Yes. That's change my name and move across the country tier.
>>
File: 1448976683471.jpg (56 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
1448976683471.jpg
56 KB, 679x631
>>27187566
I think I'd be fine with one considering they don't kill if you don't cheat, right?

Right?

But if it's one of those yanderes that take pleasure from your pain and like to carve you up and eventually kill you, fuck that. I hate physical pain most of all.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.