[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 years old >don't know how to wash clothes >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>26 years old
>don't know how to wash clothes
>don't know how to make food
>don't know how to get a haircut
>don't know how to buy fast food
>don't know how to use buses and trains

How did this happen to me?
>>
>>27187455
You seriously not know how to operate a fucking phone yet somehow manages to work your way onto an obscure website and type about your life? How about using that web browser there in front of you to search up local food delivery or better yet just remove yourself from the gene pool. Cheers.
>>
>>27187455
im sure you are an expert at racking up those good boy points though
>>
What kind of parents do people like you have
>>
>>27187455
Do you parents coddle you a lot? I will probably end up the same tbqh.
>>
>>27187581

single mothers tbqh
>>
>>27187455
>>don't know how to wash clothes
Its easy, learn.
>>don't know how to make food
Its easy, learn.
>>don't know how to get a haircut
Its easy, buy razor and buzz cut your own 1-2 times a week.
>>don't know how to buy fast food
You dont want to buy fast food anyway
>>don't know how to use buses and trains
This isnt bad, people who dont use it dont know how to use it, some normies go their whole lives never using public transport and would have no idea
>>
>>27187593
more like single toaster. this kids a bread.
>>
File: 1392026711511 (1).jpg (98 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1392026711511 (1).jpg
98 KB, 746x718
>>27187455
>>don't know how to get a haircut

This has to be bait... You walk into the haircut place and you give them money, what are you on about OP?
>>
>>27187455
I'm kinda the same as you OP except these two

>don't know how to get a haircut
>don't know how to buy fast food

The first one you literally just need to go there, wait for your turn, and if he asks what kind of haircut you want just say "fuck my shit up".

The second one you just need to give them a call, say what you want to eat and then you tell your home address.
>>
>>27187455
>Has internet

So you manage to get to this site every day but you can't look a fucking youtube video?
Oh right, i forgot, autism
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 255x255
>>27187455
Also, nice bait, faggot, you made me reply
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.