[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"YOU WON'T LET A BLACK LIFES MATTER ACTIVIST FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21
File: 1457989358986.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1457989358986.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>"YOU WON'T LET A BLACK LIFES MATTER ACTIVIST FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF RACIST?"

how would you respond to this?
>>
This is my new favorite memento desu.
>>
the guy behind is untouchably smug as well.
>>
File: 1406416895090.jpg (219 KB, 570x854) Image search: [Google]
1406416895090.jpg
219 KB, 570x854
1. The black lifes matter people are full of shit
2. I don't have a girlfriend
3. That is fucking retarded this ain't brave new world you cluck
>>
>>27187426
Go back to Sweden, cuckboii
>>
all lives matter I thought
>>
What is it about this guy's face that is so fucking silly
>>
*laughs*
*pulls out katana*
*cuts head off in one clean stroke as he tries to run*

Heh, nice try kid, better luck next time...

*fades into the crowd*
>>
>>27187741

It's called being a liberal white male.
>>
>>27187426
Yes, I'm racist.
What're you going to do about it?
>>
Had similar experience but with faggots
>university anon page in uproar because fag ally overheard two grils saying "oh hes gay? Ugh!"
>i chime in saying "hey its a free country. Let them have their opinions as long as they arent hurting anybody"
>Fags and Co. go apeshit. "Hurr durr oppreshun! Faggotophobia! Ma cousin committed suicide because he liked cocks and people like you didnt cheer him on as swallowed massive loads!"
> They then started personal attacks against me. Threats of violence. Accusations etc.

I despise the gay community. They have a poisonous mentality and started this whole SJW victimization trend.

Guess which uni? Hint: Toronto
>>
CAME HERE TO SHITPOST WITH THIS PICTURE

OP BEAT ME TO IT

GG

BLESSED MEME
>>
>>27187881
This. Honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>27187426
>so you're saying, you'd be fine with your girlfriend going off to fuck other activists instead of fucking you?
>make sure to frame it so that the question implies they don't get any sex at all

they either publicly accept being a cuck or that they are a horribly boogeyman bigot
>>
>>27187836
Anon, you should really look at the CYOA thread...
>>
File: nih.jpg (245 KB, 1689x1713) Image search: [Google]
nih.jpg
245 KB, 1689x1713
that video was just based
>>
>>27187741
He looks like an effeminate Idubbbz
>>
>>27188084
What are you, fucking gay?
Orginalo Commento
>>
File: 1458097235443.png (91 KB, 1147x1233) Image search: [Google]
1458097235443.png
91 KB, 1147x1233
>>27187426
DUDE REALLY
>>
File: 1457335391641.jpg (59 KB, 510x489) Image search: [Google]
1457335391641.jpg
59 KB, 510x489
>mfw bernigger lost Illinois
>mfw voting Trump in Illinois
>>
File: 1458088522921.png (7 KB, 243x319) Image search: [Google]
1458088522921.png
7 KB, 243x319
DUDE LIKE, ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE. HAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>>
>>27187426
What is this from?

This is a truly original question.
>>
>>27187426
is there a video about this nu male? glasses. haircut. only thing missing is some sad facial hair. probably can't grow it because of the HRT.
>>
>>27188068
What video is this from, anon
>>
>>27187426
Have at her bro
I could really give a fuck
Also I don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>27188209
>>27188231
Trump rally in Chicago got shut down after a level 4 chimpout

video taken after the rally showed this faggot calling trump hitler, when someone asked how he's like hitler smug faggot man just smiled and said something like "omg it's so obvious"

I don't have the video though sorry, not worth watching unless you enjoy looking at liberal faggots
>>
>>27188084
>>27188122

Ayy. That's breddy gud!
>>
what video is it from?

I kinda want to rage while sipping my tea
>>
>>27187426
Yes, i am racist. It doesn't take a genius to realize not all races are equal, and while blacks may look stronger, they lack the mind which creates
however, that has nothing to do with my girlfriend, I'm simply more of a man than you and don't let my woman become someone esles fucktoy
>>
>>27188209
>>27188279

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
>>27188320
>im not finna do it

stopped watching there lmao
>>
File: laughing dragoos.jpg (383 KB, 805x945) Image search: [Google]
laughing dragoos.jpg
383 KB, 805x945
>>27188320
>shit this video is too long
>skip
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>YOU'RE A WHITE MAN

Holy fucking shit
>>
File: 1455906365772.jpg (28 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1455906365772.jpg
28 KB, 636x636
>>27188345
>>27188320
this video kinda reminds me of when shkreli had random people on his streams.

Everytime he asked a question about a fact the other person would say they did their research but can't answer a question. Then they get called out on their bullshit, and dig themselves deeper
>>
>>27188417
Shkreli is a fucking great troll just like Trump, I love the guy
>>
File: 1455684586688.gif (463 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
1455684586688.gif
463 KB, 455x455
>>27188345
>is happy hour down hurr
>>
>>27187426
>"YOU WON'T LET A BLACK LIFES MATTER ACTIVIST FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF RACIST?"

>having a girlfriend
Gross.
>>
AYO HOL UP!
I AM A TRANS-NIGGA
*gets Arizona ice tea*
*Sip
*throws
FUCK YOU WHYTE DEBUL
WE WUZ KINGZ & SHIET
>>
Not only do I want a 'black lives matter' activist to fuck my girlfriend, I want dozens of black men to run a train on her. Fill her with your superior black seed. All white women belong to superior black bulls. I will humbly drink your expended jizz from her gaping and seeping holes.
>>
>>27188320
Could somebody point out where the faggot talks if it's in a specific spot? I don't think I could sit through the whole thing. If so that would be grand pham
>>
>>27187426
>how would you respond to this?
Not at all. Retards don't deserve answers.
>>
>>27189206
9:04 family

anaknaknaskdnakdb
>>
I roster black people over the campfire and you're telling me that murder and canibalism is wrong? Shame on you
>>
>>27188320
>How is Trump like Hitler?
>"LE BUILD A WALL THAT'S WHY"
>dumb communist Sanders cunt doesn't realize that the Soviets were the wall builders

k
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2010-02-26-00h58m50s50.png (452 KB, 830x467) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2010-02-26-00h58m50s50.png
452 KB, 830x467
>>27189273
Thanks, I watched from there to about 10:30. The look on his smug cuck face makes me want to kick his fucking teeth in and do pic related with his glasses
>>
>>27189559
>>27189273
>>27188417
>>27188320
"DIS CUNTRY FOUNDED ON IMMIGRATION"

the country was also founded on mass murder and extermination of a whole race, so if it is the same situation for syrian migrants then doesn't it follow that the end goal is to exterminate whites?
>>
>>27190000
>the country was also founded on mass murder and extermination of a whole race, so if it is the same situation for syrian migrants then doesn't it follow that the end goal is to exterminate whites?
Quads aside, no. Because the mass murder/extermination was what "made the country great", not what founded it. So by your thinking it would be logical for Trump to exterminate a race.
>>
>>27190026
What I am saying is the whole libcuk argument of "how can you oppose immigration when that is what made this country what it is" is bullshit because in that case the migrants exterminated those who were there before them, which is exactly what trump fags fear will happen if syrians come to america.
>>
>>27189355
Ohhhhh. That actually makes sense. I was wondering why she said that. It's interesting to watch people so sure of themselves and so closed off to other possibilities because they're 100 percent sure they're right have no idea what they're talking about other than
>muh raycism
>>
File: moonman.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
208 KB, 400x400
>>27187426
I don't give a fuck about people of other colours
Get the fuck out you ain't my brother
Why don't you go and fuck a hyena
When it' dark outside I can't even see ya
>>
>>27190086
I understand where you're coming from, but look at it this way: Trumps counter-argument ("no immigration at all because they're all criminals and rapists") IS blatant racism, libcuckery aside.

As far as I'm concerned, immigration is fine as long as you're realist about it. Of course you won't just get the cream of the crop mankind has to offer when accepting migrants. On the other hand, no, they're not all criminals and rapists. Imo as long as you're thorough with sending back those unwilling to accept that being in another country necessarily implies abiding to their laws at least, you're gonna be fine. And there's lots of potential coming along with those willing to assimilate as well.
>>
>>27190185
>no immigration
>Trump
retard?

>>27190026
It's literally what founded it, you mouth breathing retard. America was built on the graves of Native Americans and there's nothing wrong with that and it's not something anybody today has to apologize for.

Everyone living in this world today benefits off one of their ancestors killing someone else. No, you don't have to feel sorry for that, you don't have to pay reparations to the victims.
>>
>>27190220
>retard?
Because Trump is so very pro-immigration, right?

>It's literally what founded it, you mouth breathing retard. America was built on the graves of Native Americans and there's nothing wrong with that and it's not something anybody today has to apologize for.
>Everyone living in this world today benefits off one of their ancestors killing someone else. No, you don't have to feel sorry for that, you don't have to pay reparations to the victims.

No, what FOUNDED it where people from the "old world" seeking refuge from discrimination and prosecution. What ESTABLISHED America as a major power ("made it great") was the extermination of the Native Americans.

And where the hell did you get the impression that I'm some kind of "muh ancestors crimes" faggot? Hell, I'm German so I'm basically from the origin counrty of every "muh ancestors crimes" ever. And I still don't give a damn. I only think it's important to acknowledge the things that happened and make sure they don't happen again.
>>
>tfw I'm 6ft4 245lbs
>11 years boxing experience

I'd literally break his skull with a haymaker
>>
>>27188320
>right-winger looks handsome and healthy as fuck
>all the leftists are worthless lumps of genetic trash
>>
>>27190289
>Because Trump is so very pro-immigration, right?
>"We want people to come into our country but they have to come into our country legally"
The only "racist" immigration policy from Trump is the temporary ban on middle eastern arab immigration due to the ISIS problem. When you actually look at what he's proposing it's not unreasonable.
YOU FUCKING MORON

>No, what FOUNDED it where people from the "old world" seeking refuge from discrimination and prosecution.
The united states was not founded the instant the pilgrims landed YOU FUCKING MORON

Genocide was FOUNDATION so later the FOUNDING fathers could actually FOUND The United States
>>
>>27190555
>The only "racist" immigration policy from Trump is the temporary ban on middle eastern arab immigration due to the ISIS problem. When you actually look at what he's proposing it's not unreasonable.
>YOU FUCKING MORON
Yeah, keep insulting me. That'll show people you're right.
And when you break it down, Trumps arguments come down exactly to what I said, even if his conclusions sound reasonable.

>The united states was not founded the instant the pilgrims landed YOU FUCKING MORON
By that logic, no country was ever founded, because one way or another, people simply showed up there.
>Genocide was FOUNDATION so later the FOUNDING fathers could actually FOUND The United States
The majority of genocide followed when the USA expanded westwards. And that was roughly 100 years AFTER the founding fathers. Yes, they'd driven out some tribes before, but the organized mass murder/extinction of Native Americans began during the "pursuit of happiness" pushing to the west coast. Get your damn history straight.
>>
>>27190555
What's with amerifats and their founding fathers?
Are a bunch of ultraconservatives, poor Irishmen and other criminals that important to your history?
Is this some kind of retarded what would jesus do meme?
>>
File: 7450787.jpg (19 KB, 463x278) Image search: [Google]
7450787.jpg
19 KB, 463x278
>>27190673
>founding fathers
>ultraconservatives, poor Irishmen and other criminals

Literally wat m8
>>
>>27190185
I think the argument that illegal immigration is bad because it's illegal is a fairly good argument.
>>
>>27190824
>I think the argument that illegal immigration is bad because it's illegal is a fairly good argument.
No one's arguing about illegal immigration here.

And no,
>it's bad, because it's illegal
does not make for a good argument.
>>
>>27190845
Considering that it's the literal definition of the executive branch to enforce laws, and this would be a method to enforce the stopping of illegal immigration, yes. It is a good argument.
>>
>>27190668
>Trumps arguments come down exactly to what I said
>no immigration
Objectively wrong.

If you aren't aware:
The history before conception is foundation
The history of conception is foundation
The history after conception is foundation
The history is what founding means. When people say "this country was founded by immigrants" that means throughout history this country was built up by immigrants. When people say "this country was founded on genocide and slavery" that means throughout history this country was built up on genocide and slavery.

Regardless, I can't think of a more irrelevant point against Trump. The whole point is that saying "this country was founded on immigrants or by immigrants" is a moot point. It's irrelevant.

>we don't want illegal mexican immigrants - I'm looking to improve the legal immigration process for legitimate immigrants though
>we will refuse immigrants from the middle east until this large, ideological war is contained enough to deem it safe
>but the original settlers weren't natives of the land
How are people so stupid they argue like this?

>>27190673
I'm not American.

>>27190824
Don't be racist now.
>>
>>27187426
>Columbia
Kek, why do white people wear this stupid shit? I have never understood it.
>>
File: arstechnica.jpg (248 KB, 1001x652) Image search: [Google]
arstechnica.jpg
248 KB, 1001x652
originalcommentyouknowhiro
>>
>>27187426
By punching the stupid cuck in the face?
>>
>>27190854
>Considering that it's the literal definition of the executive branch to enforce laws, and this would be a method to enforce the stopping of illegal immigration, yes. It is a good argument.
No, it's not a good argument, because it self-validates. You see, while enforcing a law (punishing the illegal) is perfectly fine, making/keeping something illegal "because it's illegal" is still a crappy argument.

>>27190862
You are aware that there was a moment when someone went and said "lets found a country" for most countries on this planet, yes? In the case of the USA that was some dudes getting together, deciding they wanna be independant from British rule.

I do agree though that the point is moot when it comes to Trump's proposed immigration policies. It's still a point worth discussing imo, because he's possibly gonna represent the US and him being racist/prejudiced towards foreigners (specifically syrians, mexicans and the chinese) is part of how he's gonna do it.
>>
>>27191006
How about this?

You keep Merkel in office and the US will vote Trump and then you can have your syrian, somali diversity party and the US can be devoid of such tolerant and progressive behavior. I guess those Americans will just have to suffer while you guys live in paradise...
>>
>>27190185
his counter argument is no illegal immigration and proper vetting of refugees, not absolutely no immigration, libcuck.
>>
>>27191006
Let's back up.

>The legislative branch has put into law how one can legally immigrate to the country. Now you're a retard, so I'll help point out that Trump did not write these walls.
>The executive branch's position is defined to be the enforcer of these laws
>As someone campaigning for this very position, Trump wants to enforce these laws

Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>27191006
Yeah, I put up a fence around my backyard. I sure am racist to those deer!
>>
File: 1458031402034.gif (1019 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1458031402034.gif
1019 KB, 500x373
is r9k now the board where you repost shit you found funny on pol
get this stupid shit out of here
>>
These little cucks do not even realize that when violence starts to come into the equation eventually, they'll be wiped out.

They've nothing going for them but complaining. What can they do when a band of even 20 young men intent of fucking their shit up come calling with bats and their fists?
>>
>>27191103
>Why is this a bad thing?
Learn to read, you faggot.Let me emphasize again: ENFORCING EXISTING LAWS is perfectly fine. On a whole different note, Laws (and arguments) that are self-validating need to be questioned. This does not - and I repeat: DOES NOT - mean that I think that the immigration laws are self-validating.

>his counter argument is no illegal immigration and proper vetting of refugees, not absolutely no immigration, libcuck.
I admit, I was oversimplifying this. His reasons still come down to what I've said, even if he just wants stricter enforcement, not no immigration at all.

>>27191120
>Yeah, I put up a fence around my backyard. I sure am racist to those deer!
Not what I said. What I said is: Even though Trump comes to the right conclusions, he's STILL racist in his way of reasoning.

Building a fence to keep deer out is not racist. Saying "I have to build a fence, because otherwise the wood will send all the deer rapists into my backyard" is.

>>27191060
>You keep Merkel in office and the US will vote Trump and then you can have your syrian, somali diversity party and the US can be devoid of such tolerant and progressive behavior. I guess those Americans will just have to suffer while you guys live in paradise...
Look, everyone: We've found the clairvoyant!

As I've said before: I'm pro immigration, as long as you're realistic about it. Merkel isn't, but it's either her or muh "all migrants are rapists" atm.
>>
I'd honestly just fucking hit him.

I'm so furious about this bullshit, I've been on the verge of snapping for weeks.

God I hope Trump wins.
>>
>>27187426
"Sure. Go with that."
>>
>>27187426
Only if you'd let Trump activist fuck yours.
Alternatively:
3D PD
[Grips doki harder and unsheaths katana]
>>
>that one guy with the glasses and the long, oily hair.

holy fuck. and that receding hair line.

and that black bitch
>he [trump] does not have the qualifications
>who does?
>bernie sanders

top. fucking. kek.
>>
can i get a link to what vid this guy is from?
>>
>>27190712
In Latin, the classical variant, the V is actually pronounced more like a U/W (because it is).

So, it would be pronounced essentially like Watican (Civitas Vaticana)

Of course, the Latin T sounds like a cross between T and D, so it's 'Wad'

Stupid faggot.
>>
>>
>seeking refuge from discrimination and prosecution.
Nope, puritans basically GTFO'd out of England cause they weren't allowed to persecute and discriminate. England at the time was far more open and liberal then people think.
>>
File: libchick2.jpg (43 KB, 407x492) Image search: [Google]
libchick2.jpg
43 KB, 407x492
I have a crush on this girl.
>>
>>27191380
Wow...you sure showed me faggot
>>
File: 1453626819305.jpg (231 KB, 988x685) Image search: [Google]
1453626819305.jpg
231 KB, 988x685
>>27191206
>it's either her or muh "all migrants are rapists" atm.
How tolerant and progressive of you!

You wouldn't want RACISM (EW, GROSS) to be rampant in Europe. A much better alternative is to fill 1/5th of your population with muslim immigrants.

THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEING LABELLED RACIST

WE CAN'T HAVE WHITE RACISTS IN OUR COUNTRY, WE NEED ARABIC AND BLACK MUSLIMS WHO ARE NOTORIOUSLY ANTISEMITIC AND DOGMATIC. AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT WHITE.

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>27188320
She sounds exactly like my old manager. I miss my old job and life a little bit.
>>
>>27191422
you have fuck awful taste.
>>
>>27191554
I don't care what you think I think she's sexy and pretty
>>
File: 4514435883_ba8c35fc50_z.jpg (202 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
4514435883_ba8c35fc50_z.jpg
202 KB, 640x638
>>27188320
>idiots arguing with idiots over the proper interpretation of opinions of idiots

And this is why I'm apolitical.
>>
>>27188320
>every case study of socialism leads to people dying in millions

What? I'm Danish, living the Bernian dream, and life is a fucking thrill here. We have an open market, and the only way the government interferes is to provide a social security safety net that ensures the freedom of its citizens to explore and educate themselves in the way they want. Besides, most of the true welfare is privatized through insurances and unions.
>>
>>27191665
>the only way the government interferes is to provide a social security safety net that ensures the freedom of its citizens to explore and educate themselves in the way they want
Kek'd
What about all the taxes we pay for alcohol, fat, tobacco etc.
And what about all the fucking muslims living off of free welfare?
>Woman work? Haram
>>
>>27191632

cerebrotonic lmaoo
>>
>>27191585

If you didn't care about what we thought you wouldn't be posting this.
>>
Not that they actually matter or that this has anything to do with it... But yes?
>>
>>27191438
Nice strawman there, faggot. But that's not even close to what I said.
>>
File: 1454903612809.jpg (61 KB, 1122x540) Image search: [Google]
1454903612809.jpg
61 KB, 1122x540
>>27191937
Not him but this picture is related
>>
>>27191966
So him going all
>muh progressive white sjw
on my argument is not a strawman?

My point still stands: At the moment Germany basically has to choose between Merkel (and everyone taking her kind of stance towards immigration) or the whole crowd of faggots shouting "all immigrants are rapists" and generally going /pol/ all day long.

I never even said that either stance sits with me or isn't retarded.
>>
>>27191993
How tolerant and progressive of you to choose the right option

20 million by 2020!
>>
>>27192024
Are you even reading or are you just spouting whatever retardation your brain comes up with?

Just so you get it: I AM NOT PRO UNCONTROLLED IMMIGRATION. No matter how much you're trying to claim that I am.
>>
>>27192041
>I am not pro uncontrolled immigration
>I just support the politicians who support uncontrolled immigration because racism is intolerant and scary
Now that's progressive.
>>
>>27188278
manama cancer
>>
>>27191993
Honestly I didn't even read your pist that term just triggers me for some reason

I honestly apologize, I'm trying to cut back on my shit posting
>>
>>27188320
Why do all the lefties in this video look like stereotypical bully victims from any high school movie?
>>
>>27191144
shitskin go away, why do you even on r9k, stay on facebook
>>
>>27192071
Where did I say that I support these politicians? I was simply being realistic about Germany's political options.
>>
>>27192328
No, you're not. AFD is a nationalist free market party. They are a valid option, you just fall for the media bullshit that tries to invalidate them and makes them look like a baseless populist party that only focuses on immigration.

They have by far the best options for education and family policy, and there is no conservative alternative left besides them and maybe CSU.
>>
>>27187966
sorry, I know us faggots are toxic. Luckily they'll be one less by the end of the month
>>
>>27192444
>you just fall for the media bullshit that tries to invalidate them and makes them look like a baseless populist party that only focuses on immigration.
Just so you know, I actually read their manifesto, here's my personal highlights:
>more referendums
Neat, but realistically: people are stupid and referendums are susceptible to manipulation.

>more surveillance
Not a good selling point imo.

>harsher legal punishments
Not really up me tree as well, especially since they're actually trying to jail people preemptively.

>dissolve the EU, abolish the Euro
Nice on paper, but I imagine that would wreck Germany.

>cut taxes
Sounds great but is linked with the next one:

>cut social spendings
Not sure they'll make many fans with that one. You can think of social spendings whatever you want imo, but they've been working so far.

>return to the "classic" family
Again, not really up my alley, but might be for others. They're also trying to make divorces harder for reasons I have yet to fathom.

>No abortions.
As far as I've understood this, they're not even fond of abortions when they're medically necessary.

>no islam
For a party claiming to endorse freedom of religion they're way too focused on censoring the practice of islam. Bigotry much?

>climate change is a hoax, more atom power plants
Seeing as climate change has been proven multiple times already. they're just being retards.

The rest is petty stuff, but seing as I don't agree on these they're not an option imo.
>>
>>27192595
So you know they have a normal program like everyone else yet you say the only choice is 'merkel or /pol/ anti immigrant crowd' which the AFD really isn't exclusively. A lot of their voters are, but many like me just support a majority of their policies and their conservative program.
>>
>>27190026
>So by your thinking it would be logical for Trump to exterminate a race.

Well it would.
>>
>>27192620
>which the AFD really isn't exclusively
Then why does every single AfD campaign poster I see exclusively focus on either immigration or refugees?
They may have a manifesto, but as far as their (self-established) public image goes, they're part of the /pol/ crowd.
>>
>>27187966
Wait, why did they get mad at you?
>>
>>27187426
That nigger's face just makes me want to hit him.
>>
File: squrtle.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
squrtle.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>'all of yah trump supporters are racist'
>'look at you white boy'
>'YOU'RE A WHITE MAN BLAH BLAH'
>'White boy tears'

Holy fuck, liberals make me laugh.
>>
>>27187426
Somebody post the video
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.