[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black women more submissive to white men than black men?are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
Why are black women more submissive to white men than black men?are all non-white women cock sleeves for white men?
>>
File: corpus christi1458008812015.jpg (225 KB, 576x767) Image search: [Google]
corpus christi1458008812015.jpg
225 KB, 576x767
>>27187418

because they are ridiculously good looking.
>>
>>27187418
slave to the white man mindset
>>
>>27187418
If a Black girl goes after a white guy it's because she was whitewashed and submissive to begin with.

You never see sassy ghetto bitches going after white guys.
>>
>>27187500
this pretty much. latina/black women who go after white guys are naturally submissive; the ones who fit the sassy stereotype usually go after guys of their own race

weirdly it's the opposite for east & south asian women--the less submissive ones date white guys while the submissive ones stick to their own race
>>
File: 1133437017-love-4.jpg (10 KB, 290x236) Image search: [Google]
1133437017-love-4.jpg
10 KB, 290x236
I'm a white guy and I've lived in a working class black neighborhood in Atlanta for a few years. One thing I've noticed is that a lot more of the women have their shit together than the men. More of the women have careers instead of dead end jobs like the men, they are better educated, act more "white". For example they are more likely to speak normally, whereas a lot of the black guys have the hood accent and the vocab to match. There is also definitely a segment of black women that have a fetish for white guys. A ton of black chicks have a picture on their tinder profile like the one in this post on their tinder profile. I think a lot of the reason for the fetishization is the perception that white guys offer stable relationships with bright futures which is something someone who grew up with an unstable home life in an economically depressed area would want.
>>
The smarter ones all abandon ship and sell their race down the river for a better ride for themselves.

The eternal self betrayal of the negro continues
>>
>>27187730
>One thing I've noticed is that a lot more of the women have their shit together than the men. More of the women have careers instead of dead end jobs like the men, they are better educated, act more "white".

I've often wondered if black females are the more intelligent of their race. They are the only race of humans to have matriarchal social structures.
>>
>>27187765
>matriarchal
I know many black women who work and run the house hold and the black man stays at home and takes care of the kids
>>
You guys are just finding out about the white mans bed wench?
>>
>>27187793

A lot of black men are bosses like that. They send their girl to work while they stay home chilling, smoking weed, drinking, playing madden and messing with other girls.
>>
>>27187765
>They are the only race of humans to have matriarchal social structures.
literally untrue historically and in modern society.
>>
race-mixing = flushing everything your ancestors worked for down the toilet to produce unintelligent, unattractive, cultureless offspring
>>
>>27187418
This isn't true at all though. I'm a black female and all of my family members are decent and well educated blacks.
All of my female relatives are submissive to their husbands. My mom literally asks my dad for his input in everything and gets mad at me when I'm not submissive to my bf.
>>
>>27187889
Hehe amerifats think they have a culture
>>
File: 1129871297.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1129871297.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
>>27187500
>if a black women isn't ghetto then she's whitewashed
This is why white bois piss me off.
>>
>>27187500
>You never see sassy ghetto bitches going after white guys

Wrong. Went with my friends to a club in the hood, was the only tall/gl/white dude there, had to beat the ratchets off with a stick.

Minorities love white men so much because most women of color feel themselves to be of less value than white woman, so when they are valued by a white man they find a societal validation that they cant get from dating niggers.

On the reverse, white girls like ghetto black guys because it is also unexpected for them, and validates them into urban culture
>>
>>27187905
i'm english
amerifats flushed their culture down the drain by mixing with slaves and letting in non-anglos
>>
>>27187956

>Anglos
>Culture
>>
>>27187989
fair enough t.b.f.
>>
>>27187935

It's the exotic factor, anyway
I find white men unappealing and annoying.

The only white skinned men I really like are the ones from the Middle East or Central Asia
>>
>>27187929
I am Black, nerd. And I never said that.
>>
>>27187801
>taking r9k memes seriously
>>
>>27187418
white dudes are more traditionally attractive and black chicks think all white dudes are rich and successful
>>
>>27187418
>are all non-white women cock sleeves for white men?

Yes

/endthread
>>
>>27187801

That's any nonwhite girl really. Every since one will cast aside her own for a white guy.

I honestly don't know how whites can be robots with so many types of women pining for them.
>>
>>27188949

*Every single one
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.