[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone come up with a legitimate perk to being male over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: mens rights.jpg (133 KB, 840x895) Image search: [Google]
mens rights.jpg
133 KB, 840x895
Can someone come up with a legitimate perk to being male over female? And don't say dumb shit like "you are stronger" because that just means you have to do more strenuous labor. And especially don't say dumb shit like rape fear because its very overblown, they're usually asking for it, and even if you were a dude you can easily get in a bad situation if you hang out in nasty areas.

Basically you would have to be a fucking moron to roll as a female in the western world today
>>
>>27187211
>list me some advantages
>b-but not that one!
>>
File: 1347832277217.gif (1 MB, 330x245) Image search: [Google]
1347832277217.gif
1 MB, 330x245
No matter what you post, just remember that OP is going to find some reason to pick it apart and say it's not true.

That said, this is now a Hitler thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 282x282
>>27187258
>mfw first post exposes OP for the faggot he is
Thank you
>>
>>27187211

when we look good in skinny jeans, we look real good.
>>
>>27187258
I wanted to go ahead and pick apart those shitty reasons norms always come up with.
>muh strenthssss

I guess by your post I can deduce that you can't think of any other reasons, which was my point. If you are born male you might as well kill yourself before adulthood unless you have chad genes.
>>
>men's value is based on their position in society and how much money they earn
>women's value largely comes from their looks

So what is easier, not being ugly or becoming rich ?

I think objectively women have it much easier, just look how many white knights exist everywhere
Every difficult task a woman runs into she asks for help from a man
Meanwhile men are constantly told to suck it up and shut up.
>>
>>27187211
>Can someone come up with a legitimate perk to being male over female?
Being physically superior in every functional regard is not really something that should just be hand waved away.

Also men are much more naturally dominant.
>>
>Men are far more intelligent in spacial reasoning
>Men are much better problem solvers
>Men are much better at getting along with their peers and superiors
>Men are much more loyal to each other then women are to other women
>Men are much more charismatic (Due to women getting by without having to socially contribute anything in social interactions)
And yes
>Men are physically stronger
At this point...I don't give a shit that I may never have a girlfriend. I've learned not to sperg out while talking to other men and embody brotherly camaraderie...And you know what? It's gotten me quite far in life.
I have more money than I know what to do with
A job that I love
And a position of power.
>>
>>27187258

He's right about the strength thing, it can easily be used against you in the workplace.

>work at pizza place
>have hundreds of 55 lb sacks of flour that need to be rotated to make room for more shit
>only employees there are me, a pregnant high schooler and a 5 foot nothing 90 pound soaking wet Asian chick
>guess who gets to move thousands of pounds of flour bags while the other two employees just answer phones and put pizzas in the oven
>guess who doesn't get paid more despite being able to do more than the female employees
>>
>>27187211
>being able to have kids without getting pregnant
>not being emotionally unstable a couple of days every month
>being able to stand while you pee
>penis is easier to clean than a vagina
>physically stronger
>>
>>27187258

How is that an advantage today? Machines do most of the heavy lifting now.
>>
File: 1441334574076.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441334574076.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>27187465
>you will never experience pregnancy
>>
>>27187481

I will pump you full of cum and then buy you a puppy, anon-chan.
>>
>not being violated/dominated during sex
>no periods
>can go places without being harassed by people trying to fuck you
>true friendships, not those catty jealous frenemy type things girls have
>better understanding of deep/philosophical things
>not enslaved to materialism
Just a few off the top of my head. I'm damn glad that I'm a man, autistic as I may be.
>>
>>27187466
its not even about machines
anything that a woman will find 'heavy' or 'hard' will just be given for a man to do.

Lets put it like this, your bigger size and larger strength will be required on a regular basis to help the smaller and weaker sex, how often do you need a womans smaller physical size ?
The only time I can think of is getting the last few pickles out of the jar since my hand can't fit inside, but I'm not a moron and just use a fork to get them out.
>>
>>27187542

>not being violated/dominated during sex

How is that a perk to being male and not a downside? Do you know how in demand dominatrices are? Most men wish they could be violated and dominated.
>>
A big advantage of being male is being able to walk around immigrant/shady neighbourhoods without feeling uncomfortable.
I didn't even realise how much of a problem this is for women until they complained to me after walking to my home.
>>
>>27187580
Those people are faggots TBQH. Have some pride
>>
>>27187582
Truth.Men can see much more of the world than a female ever could.
>>
>>27187582

Men can also be mugged and jumped, I don't know why people think niggers behave more civilized around men than women
>>
For a robot there is no advantage.
For a normie or a chad the benefits are endless.
The world stands aside for a tall, good looking white man with ambition.
And you think you guys are lustful over females out of your league? You should see what a female will do for a quality man. There is literally no limit on how far a female will go for a real chad
>>
>>27187620
True, but the harassment is much more frequent for (good looking) girls.
Trust me I live in a 85% Arab neighbourhood and I never get bothered, completely different story for my sister and my ex.
>>
File: severity.gif (778 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
severity.gif
778 KB, 250x141
>>27187211
>no biological clock

jesus fucking christ nails on a chalkboard plz stop
>>
>>27187582
Fun fact, men actually have a far higher risk of things happening to them (assault, robbery, murder, etc) but women FEEL like they are at a greater risk.
>>
Having a penis

Cumshots
>>
>>27187211
Less prone to getting raped outside of prison.
>>
>>27187258

But there really isn't any advantage to being stronger, unless you're jealous of military grunts and offshore oil riggers. All it does in a modern context is add more responsibilities.
>>
File: refugees_welcome.png (523 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.png
523 KB, 575x767
>>27187681

Maybe that wouldn't happen if women didn't do retarded shit like walk around with "REFUGEES WELCOME" signs and support leftist parties that are importing these savages to the West. They only have themselves to blame, yet they will blame white men for the misbehavior of brown and black men.
>>
You are capable of being intelligent. Though, that may be a disadvantage.
>>
>>27187356
>Also men are much more naturally dominant.

Yeah that must be why there's so many women killing themselves/here at r9k
>>
>>27187781

/r9k/ is a haven for men who are failures so your snarky comment doesn't disprove what he said
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.