[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis just sent me a friend request on Facebook and I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1401332314940.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
My oneitis just sent me a friend request on Facebook and I haven't talked to her since grade school (23 now).

What do I do now?
>>
>>27187071
go bang her you silly goose
>>
>>27187071
Accept it and talk to her, dumbass
See how she's doing, what she's up to
>>
Shes just adding you so she can have more friends on her list so she has more people to show off shit to.

She also probably wants to compare herself to you in what you've accomplished.
>>
whatever you do don't ask her out

she has been with multiple guys at this point
>>
>>27187071
Gotta get dat

Gotta get dat
>>
short responses. be as apathetic as possible.
>>
>>27187071
Send her a long paragraph explaining how you feel about her. Women like detail so go in depth and be sweet.
>>
>>27187071
You better stalk her profile before accepting her friend request just to make sure she's not a normie and or shares normie memes
>>
Ty gents

>>27187256
She has it set to private/friends
>>
>>27187071
>You haven't talked to her since grade school
>you're in you're 20s
>She's your oneitis
Nigga how
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.