[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is just straight up asking a random girl to coffee without any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457544200150.png (492 KB, 1000x488) Image search: [Google]
1457544200150.png
492 KB, 1000x488
Is just straight up asking a random girl to coffee without any small talk a no no?
>>
>>27186986
Pls respond robots
I want to graduate from this place.
>>
>>27186986

I would imagine that you'd have to be very attractive/charming to do that without coming off as very weird and you wouldn't be posting here if you were either or.
>>
Yeah pretty weird. Some girls might go for it, but these are the same girls who would fuck random dudes in the same day they met them.
>>
It might work. Can't hurt to try.
>>
Wouldn't recommend it. It seems weird.

Gotta get good with the small talk.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>27186986
Where do you live?
In my country it doesn't work that way, you have to do some small talk first.
>>
>>27187796
how tf would we know that?
>>
Pretty much.

Just "hey, wanna go grab a coffee?"

Yeah, bit creepy.
>>
>>27186986
PUAs call that cold approaching and it's known as the most difficult kind. Unless you are uber confident, smooth and would not be bothered by a rejection, don't go for it.

Try to build a rapport and flirt a little. The slower approach will give you time to see if you actually like the girl that much. Only thirsty betas chase any girl because she looks cute.
>>
coffee is pleb. go big or stay home.
>>
>>27186986
If you can't make small talk what are you going to talk about when you go for coffee?
>>
>>27186986
>a no no

a BIG no no

>introduce yourself, name
>state reason (because she'll ask why, can skip)
>then ask

unless she's a starbucks whore and asks if you're paying, it'll probably be a no
>>
>>27187892
>Gotta get good with the small talk.
God damn it, oh well.

Thanks for all the replies robots.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (4 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
4 KB, 168x192
>>27186986
>that pic
What a hottie!
>>
>>27186986
Might as well just go for it if the urge strikes. If you do it immediately after thinking about it you won't build up as much anxiety about it.
>>
File: thb_boulbie.png (45 KB, 156x204) Image search: [Google]
thb_boulbie.png
45 KB, 156x204
>>27188382
CARLOSSSSSSSssssssss

yes she is
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.