[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a girl I talked to for more than a week, and that stood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 4256626.png (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4256626.png
103 KB, 640x1136
This is a girl I talked to for more than a week, and that stood me up several times. Decided to text her today to see if she'd respond.

2 decides what I say.
>>
File: 1457939618367.jpg (51 KB, 840x672) Image search: [Google]
1457939618367.jpg
51 KB, 840x672
"bored, looking for some quick puss."
>>
*gulp* W-well hello my fair lady! Would thou honor a gentleman such as myself with the privilege of taking you out for a drink?
>>
Are you down to fuck and eat some pizza?
>>
ur baby's daddy what's up
>>
I'm tired of your shit, I'm done texting you. Why would you stand someone up? What's wrong with you?
>>
Just gimme that puss, ho.
>>
going to rape you till you bleed, cunt
>>
heyyy netflix and chill? haha xd
>>
>>27186563
Reroll this shit
>>
REEEEEEEE NIGNOG
>>
Please go to /b/ and post this thread there. Get/roll threads are not allowed outside of /b/ and [s4s]/
>>
Who am I? Heh, wouldn't you like to know, kid.
>>
FUCK YOU STACY YOU FUCKING POMPOUS BITCH STAY OFF MY FUCING BOARDS YOU FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I will fucking rape you. I will come to your house in the dead of night, bust in your window, and fucking rape your cunt until I've had my fill, then I'll fucking murder you, you whore. I've had enough of women rejecting me, no more. Tonight you'll be in hell, bitch. See you in an hour.
>>
Who is this? You should shut up and not ask questions like that. I'd suggest you to help me find asses to slap, lest you want to be my bitch
>>
>>27186598
this rolling for it
>>
It's Chad you dumb bitch, now are you still coming over for some chill after I'm done with ab day at the gym
>>
>>27186680
Reroll for 2nd followup response
>>
File: 3121516.png (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
3121516.png
119 KB, 640x1136
>>27186632
Winner. This girl was always flaky so I'm honestly not sure she'll even respond.
>>
>>27186637
rolling for this. even the 'FUCING'
>>
>>27186637
reroll
ffam
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.