[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be legitimately no more than a 3/10 regarding facial features.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: 1425792040569.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425792040569.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>Be legitimately no more than a 3/10 regarding facial features. I'm hard to look at.
>Barely passed high school
>About 168cm or 5.5 feet
>Circumcised
>Working just a couple dollars above minimum wage
>Absolutely no aspirations since I'm so self loathing and probably legitimately have a low IQ
>Very skinny and weak
>Young adult
>Live with my dad

I think I've lost about all hope, guys. If anyone comes close to being as big of a loser as me, please share. . . .
>>
>>27186306
>working
Lucky.
>>
Post a picture of your ugly visage.
>>
>>27186321
out of curiosity, what's stopping you?
>>
Most people look handsomer than they think. Post pic and we can tell you where to touch up. The five feet thing kind of sucks, but hey my older brother's 35 and 5'4" and he works decently and is in a healthy relationship. Also circumcised. And desu iq means nothing, just find someone to think about, whether it be a girl or even your father, and do your best to make them feel proud of you. Working for yourself never works in my experience, but looking for approval for others makes your self confidence goes up tremendously. Just dont be an attention whore
>>
>>27186418
25* my b original comment
>>
>>27186326

I don't dare do that. Maybe 3/10 is a bit low, but I doubt it if 5/10 is average; I'm definitely not average looking or better and I don't think I'm a 4 since I'm not slightly worse than average looking.

>>27186321
Why am I lucky for that? Who cares about dead-end jobs?
>>
>>27186360
Well recently I've had trouble leaving my house without wanting vomit. I've applied to over 20 local jobs with cover letters just in the past month though and only got one call back which was apparently from some scam company that just gets people into multilevel marketing.

I'm starting at a clinic this week so I'm not going to be looking for work in the near future.

>>27186418
In fact, most people look more ugly than they think because they're accustomed to their face. Just like how most people like their own voices. They tend to dislike hearing themselves on recording though and seeing pictures because they're not used to viewing themselves as another person, and that person tends to be less attractive and have a higher pitched voice.
>>
>>27186456
blur eyes desu desu
>>
>>27186418
>Working for yourself never works in my experience
why not?
>but looking for approval for others makes your self confidence goes up tremendously
I was about to type out something snarky, but I see what you mean. I wish I couldn't. But I do. I don't want to be like this, needing others to tell me I'm worth anything, but I don't know a way out. Fuck.
>>
In my books, if teeth good and jawline is fine, theres a lot you can do with your looks. also spotlight effect
>>
>>27186525
what kinda clinic/for what? what jobs did you apply to?

sorry life is tough for you right now, anon. i hope it gets better.
>>
>>27186306

>i'm a loser because I don't play by society's bullshit arbitrary rules

why the fuck would that make you a loser

the real losers are the ones that internalize whatever authority figures and media tell them; fuck those morons
>>
>>27186564
i hated that way too, but thats only how it started out. Also by working for yourself, you already mentioned you have no aspirations, so make someone your aspiration. Once you gain approval from someone, you'll naturally be accustomed to have more self confidence.

In my opinion of course
>>
>>27186626
I wouldn't say OP's a loser either. he just needs something to motivate him
>>
>>27186601
mental health clinic. I applied for all the available entry level jobs I could travel to in less than an hour

Fuck you, I hope you die.

>>27186638
>spend your life living for attention and reassurance from others
and it's a shitty opinion, you retard
>>
File: 1408392466893.png (532 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
1408392466893.png
532 KB, 609x460
>>27186672
that's one of the hardest things to acquire

when you have no passions or interests or any sort of talent/knack, it becomes so tempting to just lay down and die

I'm in the same position
>>
>>27186682
All these flavors and you choose to be salty. let it all out anon

Try not to an hero
>>
>>27186682
>Fuck you, I hope you die.
Edgy
>>
File: scalp3.jpg (293 KB, 1010x837) Image search: [Google]
scalp3.jpg
293 KB, 1010x837
>Going bald
I don't care what anyone says, this shit is nightmare mode.

Is it too late for fin or minox?
>>
op abandoned so I will too. have fun
>>
>>27186827

I'm still here. There's just really not anything more for me to say, just reading.
>>
>>27186811
It isn't that bad, just shave it. At worst you can become a skinhead.
>>
>>27186811
>separating your hair in two directions and taking a picture of the margin while it's greasy
>balding
>>
>>27186682
>Fuck you, I hope you die.
I'm not even joking, you hurt my feelings. I was only trying to comfort you. Fuck you.
>>
>>27186306
>Be legitimately no more than a 3/10 regarding facial features. I'm hard to look at.
Plastic surgery
>Barely passed high school
Community college
>About 168cm or 5.5 feet
Platform shoes
>Circumcised
Foreskin restoration
>Absolutely no aspirations since I'm so self loathing and probably legitimately have a low IQ
B yourself
>Very skinny and weak
Exercise
>Young adult
Wait
>Live with my dad
Move out

That easy
>>
File: abstract bait.gif (68 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
abstract bait.gif
68 KB, 300x153
>>27187024

I know this is bait but I'm still gonna respond with a legitimate answer in case any tard here thinks this guy has any sort of point.

>Plastic Surgery
Very risky, expensive and seldom makes you age well. Requires several surgeries to maintain at all.
>Community college
Yeah because I'm sure that would look good on your resume when applying for jobs.
>Platform shoes
This is a joke. It literally doesn't work for anybody and just looks weird. Nobody believes a guy on stilts is actually taller than he is.
>Foreskin Restoration
I've seen what happens when doctors start messing with your genitals. I'd say he's better off just leaving it like it is to avoid further damage.
>B yourself
GreatBait.jpg
>Exercise
This is the only good advice you actually gave. You can't go wrong with a bit of exercise.
>Wait
This is the worst recommendation ever. The longer you wait the more you'll hate yourself and everything around you. Do something constructive now.
>Move out
In this economy with his salary? Not to mention that he'd probably be unable to function on his own...

>That easy
You're a huge baiting faggot.
>>
>>27186709
Passion isn't something that infects your brain and makes you start giving a shit.

It's something you're willing to sacrifice for. Something you'll get off your ass to do even if you don't want to because you need it in your life and the only thing stopping you is your lack of willpower.

Willpower is what sets humans apart from animals.
>>
>>27186326
inb4 oblivion random character generator
>>
File: kill me.jpg (73 KB, 525x386) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
73 KB, 525x386
>>27187457
well how do I gain wilpower?

and there's nothing in this world I care enough to be passionate about. even if I had the willpower, I'd still be a mess because I just don't care about anything.
>>
File: man in the glass.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
man in the glass.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1333
>>27187688
>well how do I gain willpower?
The capacity for willpower is in everyone.

I'm depressed as fuck and don't have the energy to get up, but then I remember how shit things are and start lifting even though my body's telling me to stop and my brain isn't yet convinced it's worth it. It never feels like it's worth it till the third set when my body can no longer resist my force of will and my muscles respond to a new master. The process restarts every day but that defying it is the very nature of inner strength.

Everyone in this world thinks I'm crazy but all that matters to me is that no matter how bad it gets, it's not my fault and my conscience is clear knowing I did my best.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 373x373
>>27187219
Good job senpai I like dis post
>>
>>27186306
>>Be legitimately no more than a 3/10 regarding facial features. I'm hard to look at.
Like me.
>>Barely passed high school
Like me.
>>About 168cm or 5.5 feet
I'm a little taller but still.
>>Circumcised
Like me. Although I've heard about some big breakthroughs in cells regeneration, so maybe we won't have to die without a foreskin.
>>Working just a couple dollars above minimum wage
I work minimum wage.
>>Absolutely no aspirations since I'm so self loathing and probably legitimately have a low IQ
Like me.
>>Very skinny and weak
Like me.
>>Young adult
Like me.
>>Live with my dad
I live with both my parents.
>I think I've lost about all hope, guys. If anyone comes close to being as big of a loser as me, please share. . . .
Hope I helped you feel better now that you know you are not alone.
>>
File: IMG_20160217_085941_504.jpg (1 MB, 1548x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_085941_504.jpg
1 MB, 1548x4160
>>27186326
Reporting with my picture.
>>
>>27187921

Maybe someday we'll make it. I feel like just dying ;_;
>>
>>27186418
>Most people look handsomer than they think.
topkek, It's almost always the opposite
>>
>>27187955
Not so bad. Haircut, work out, enjoy being a normie.
>>
File: Kareneyes.gif (473 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
Kareneyes.gif
473 KB, 500x496
>>27187955
You're not even ugly at all.
>>
>>27188013
>>27188060

I'm not sure why the fuck this guy posted his picture in this thread when he looks average at worst.
>>
Stop telling ppl your real age if you are behind in life. Just fuckin' lie. It ain't that hard.
>>
>>27188224
The same reason all the average looking people posted in the /ugly/ thread earlier. Attention and compliment fishing.
>>
>Dad

Hey, but you have a dad, right? That's something.

Seems to me like a fair number of people here don't.
>>
>I think I've lost about all hope, guys. If anyone comes close to being as big of a loser as me, please share. . . .

I'm pretty close, man. In fact, probably worse. The only thing I have going for me is that I have high self esteem.

Other than that my life is complete shit. And no, high self esteem isn't fixing any of my problems. It's not doing a goddamn thing other than allowing me to feel good about myself.

So take it from a guy who thinks he's fucking awesome. My life still sucks.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.