[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many Christians on 4chan in recent years? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1428341400796.png (310 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
1428341400796.png
310 KB, 713x995
Why are there so many Christians on 4chan in recent years? Is it just counter-counter-culture or are they genuine?
>>
>thinks Jews want us to be religious
>doesn't realise Jews developed atheistic philosophies such as Marxism and Freudianism.
>doesn't know the think the Jew fears most is pure Orthodox Christianity
>>
It's called trolling I believe, don't be wound up by the "le tip" idiots.
>>
File: The Neck Knows.jpg (4 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
The Neck Knows.jpg
4 KB, 106x125
>>27186352
>It's a neckbeard is butthurt about jews episode

gee what surprising
>>
>>27186275
I'm a genuine Christian. I only talk about it if it's related to the discussion. Like this one. Or on /his/ and /x/
>>
>>27186352
>Jewish people fear what is essentially a corruption of a corruption of a jewish tradition
Why does muslims and christians hate jews when all they are doing is rewriting their religion so that they don't have to be total sticks in the mud
>>
>>27187624
Christians don't rewrite it. Jews just quit halfway through because they couldn't handle the bantz of Jesus and wanted to stay stuck in their ways
>>
>>27187677
>God's a motherfucker
no he's actually really nice
>don't eat pork or shrimp
no no wait those things taste good now
>walk a long time in the desert
no we should probably go on crusades and kill a bunch of people the first half of the book is all about

couldn't you say that christians just read a fanfic of jesus and muslims got it right?
>>
>>27187767
No I couldn't say that Muslims got it right

>implying muslims didn't conquer and kill a bunch of people

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
>>27187844
that wasn't the point I was making
way to backpedal and only address literally one of the points I made
>>
>>27187767
Muslims are literally shit tier my man.
>>
>>27187844
You're right, the only ones who got it right were the Mormons.
>>
File: 6.gif (2 MB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
2 MB, 540x290
>>27186275
>tfw church gives away free krispykreme donuts after service
>get free sandwich coupon for chikfila
>drive there-
Oh fuck you not Again!
>>
>>27187677
>implying crusades that happened hundreds of years ago still set the example of a modern day Christian
>>
>>27187767
>implying crusades that happened hundreds of years ago still set the example of a modern day Christian

Replied to wrong person because I'm a fucking idiot
>>
>>27187863
I don't see how I'm backpedaling really. It would take way too long to thoroughly address your points and your so far off that I'm pretty sure you're not even in the ballpark of understanding and you'd probably just use memey edgelord accusations against Christianity. I would love you to become a Christian but you gotta do the work if you actually care.much oh and the reason I posted that video is because it very clearly and simply explains why Islam is false

Love ya anon :)
>>
>>27186275
>tfw Jewish
>tfw I get to laugh at both fedorable atheists and closeted polytheists
>>
File: Roxas2.png (232 KB, 420x330) Image search: [Google]
Roxas2.png
232 KB, 420x330
>Christian here
>Goes on youtube
>Type in christianity
>Click on a video
Atheist fags in the comment section talking shit about religion and religious people in general aka christians since apprantly jews and musliums dont fit their interest to mock at.
You see op, i dont hate atheist but their constantly shit talking on religion and " oh ohh it was made to rule and control us, religion is causing all wars" really gets on my nerves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.