[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just got officially kicked out of parents house and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1455792975494.png (353 KB, 602x748) Image search: [Google]
1455792975494.png
353 KB, 602x748
You just got officially kicked out of parents house and have nowhere to go. What would you do?
>>
>>27186263
Take my hunting knife with me and fool around, stabbing random people's children to death in order to watch they scream in horror.

Then do the same on myself and die with the thought that no one will be there to cry for me.
>>
>>27186263
first night
>smoke a bowl
>go get fast food
>sleep in car

after that id hit up friends for a few days, crash on couches. might spend some nights in car, might spend some nights at grandma's house, but wouldnt be able to stay there long term.

id eventually get settled into the homeless life, hang out at library and the park a lot, start panhandling for food and hopefully gas.
>>
>buy bleach
>drink it
ez
>>
>>27186532
Why not niggers?
>>
Break back in and kill my mother. If she took away what little I had, I might as well murder her. She's useless at that point.
>>
>>27186839
She had some nice tits
>>
>>27186859
Who even cares when a nigger dies?
Also when one of them loses a child, they usually have about other twenty-something children to compensate.
And its not like they couldnt just keep breeding, continuing to fill the surface of the earth with their disgusting species, prooving that niggers, much like cockroaches, are impossible to be extinguished and will probably outlive the humankind.
>>
File: 1449366967702.png (1 MB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
1449366967702.png
1 MB, 800x933
the same thing im doing now because i dont live with my parents
>>
Just start walking, I guess.

I like to think that my mother would let me pack my stuff and move everything into my dad's place and that would motivate me to find a job and my own place, but I know I wouldn't. So yeah, I'd just start walking.
>>
>>27186263
Ask for a loan and rent a studio apparent and later get a job
>>
>>27186263

>Go to bank
>Take out some money
>Go to Army Surplus Store and General outdoorsman shops
>Suit myself up
>Hit the road

I'm actually semi-prepared for this.
>>
File: 1455487385586.jpg (42 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1455487385586.jpg
42 KB, 252x252
Make a thread on /r9k/ and find someone who will let me live with them for free.

Done this multiple times and it's pretty easy to find a sucker to take me in.
>>
Enlist, desu familia.

Well considering Im only almost done with HS that would be my only option. I could buy a ticket to family elsewhere but thats a life ilne I cant permanently rely on and its better to save eveything for uni.

Enlist just long enough to get cash, see how quickly one can climb and If I hit a block at least I still got Uni.
>>
>>27186263
Hit the mate's place and start pushin that kush. Get some gwop pay rent and fuck bitches.
>>
>>27187999
>Well considering Im only almost done with HS
UNDERAGE B&
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

B
&
>>
Depending on what I had. I guess I would find a place to make camp and start foraging for food and water
or if I had nothing but the cloths on my back I guess I would street beg/panhandle and dumpster dive.

Then it is just the long road of just existing from day to day, only now completely homeless, and probably sick and malnourished most of the time.

Probably end up dying of an asthma attack after not being able to get a refill on my meds a few months out.
>>
>>27188145
>asthma
Unlucky anon. I don't have any medical conditions that I know about, so as long as I can get to a city or something relatively quick, I should be able to dumpster dive for food for a time. Would need to find some kind of work that would accept a homeless person, maybe try to find a public pool so I could sneak in a wash up before going to work.
>>
pull out my spare keys and live in the basement since no one actually checks it
probably would live there until I find someone to freeload off of
>>
File: 10528.jpg (73 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
10528.jpg
73 KB, 480x640
Suck black cock and kill people
>>
Ask my buddy who just moved out if there's room on his couch.
Drop out of college, get a job and try to fulfill my dreams of being one of those shills on jewtube
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.