[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sabotage/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 0135.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
0135.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
Have you ever ruined a Chad's life?
>>
>>27186191
bump for potential interest and whatnot
>>
My Chad roommate got pulled over for a DUI and needed me to bail him out so he could go to work. I didn't because he ate all my pizza rolls.
>>
>>27186464
Guess I'll start.

>be at young professional party
>some stacy introduces me to her bf
>ask how long they've known each other
>ask if they're living together
>ask if they're engaged
>ask when they're getting married
>ask him what his five year plan is
>later that night see chad yelling at stacey outside while she's hysterically crying
>>
>>27186508
Nice pasta

>original comment
>>
>>27186602
I was the creator. Glad you were there fampai.

>original desu
>>
File: 1452440923789.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452440923789.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
>>27186191
No. He gets out of life what he puts into it. It's not my fault if he can't or won't succeed.
>>
>>27186191
Official thread soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
>>
I have a normal friend who has a gf but when I talk to him 1 on 1 he talks about how hot other girls are I want to record him and sabotage him by showing his gf the recording of him calling other girls hot etc
>>
>>27186191
I knocked a chads coffee out of his hands also making him drop his phone, yelled at him "normie scum", and ran away. He looked so confused. I regret nothing.
>>
>>27186508
i don'get it?

the greentext implies the questions he asked some how caused them to fight? the fight could've been over anything - chad could've grabbed another stacies ass and she seen it - or the girl could've been flirting with another guy and he berates her.

what teh fuck does this weird aspie asking such boring questions at a party have to do with her crying outside.

>>27186676
0/10 pasta because it makes no sense.
>>
>>27186761
/sabotage/ is applied smug

it's the next evolution of pepe
>>27186875
Think psychology anon, by implanting these subtle ideas into the minds and thought process of relationships, if an answer is not found it can create doubt in the validity of the relationship or even drive a wedge between the couple. It blind ignorant will most likely take the "love will bring us through," but contrary to popular belief most human beings try their best to think logically. Once a flaw is seen and no suitable band-aid is applied. The flaw festers and weakens the stability of what it holds up. Think of a wall. It fails it's job if a crack is exposed and easily seen.
>>
>>27186191
>he doesn't even read the rest of the thread before responding
suck my cock

I've never ruined a Chad's life as far as I know, but as a full robot I've ruined some beta orbiters' lives. My favorite was the fat neckbeard that orbited a full Tumblr girl, at its climax (after several years' orbiting) he actually got his few friends together and hosted a dance, kind of a highschool prom for adults except only attended by a few autists. Then he invited this chick under the pretense they'd just be hanging out like a normal day, surprising her with the formal dance/attire and declaring his eternal love for her in front of his assembled friends.
>she'd dated multiple guys during his years in orbit
>I'm pretty sure she was dating another one when he did this

If he wasn't one of the most annoying people I've ever known, I'd feel sorry for him. I think he got a lot easier to get along with after the prom thing forcefully ended his awkward orbiting phase, though.
>>
>>27186912
but you're still assuming a lot. the fight could've been over anything.
>>
>>27186191
I have, back in high school this Chad always bullied me, he would also always make comments about my girlfriend like how he would fuck her. So one day I convinced my GF to talk to him on facebook, flirt and all that and arrange a date. While she was on the "Date" I went to his house and threw paint on his front door, then I stuffed a bag of my shit in his mailbox. Best revenge ever.
>>
>>27187066
Then he came back home with your gf, wondered why his neighbor's house was so dirty, and fucked her brains out. Good job, Anon.
>>
>be me
>19
>Bump into Chad I had crush on in HS, he was three years older
>He asks me out on a date after we catch up and chat on FB for a bit
ohshit.jpg
>Say yes, think "fuck it why not?"
>Somehow last 2 years.
He was a psych grad so probably observed me.
>He falls in love with me
>Helps me improve my life but we argue a lot and he's pretty shitty towards me. Doesn't seem to find me attractive.
>I end up at University
>Computing campus, one of very few women.
>First week I get hit on a lot.
>Get caught up in male attention, meet fellow autists I actually like.
>Cheat on him

MFW I'm now 25 and he's been single for four years after I broke him. Oops.
>>
>>27187199
kill yourself roastie you'll never be one of us girls can't be robots
>>
File: 0032.jpg (48 KB, 383x367) Image search: [Google]
0032.jpg
48 KB, 383x367
>>27186995
You poor naive fool. kek
>>
File: 1341638731618.jpg (287 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1341638731618.jpg
287 KB, 1024x575
>>27187231
they're probably just roleplaying anon, everyone knows femanons can't be robits
>>
>>27186790
Don't do it you'll lose your friend and look like your super obsessed with the girl instead create a fake dating account for him and send her a link anonymously
>>
>>27187288
so what you're saying is you asked some standard questions and caused some people to break up?

it's absurd imho.
>>
No but I watched first hand as a megachad ruined his own life.
This guy was my best friend since we were kids. He grew up to be very good looking and a legit bad boy type, but very likeable. I found myself thinking sometimes I could write a book on all the cool things I saw hanging out with this guy. I've never seen a guy with so many women. He made a list one day naming every girl he fucked and I could account for most of them. The number was about 120, this was when we were 19.

Eventually he succumbed to drugs, huge debt and is currently spending the rest of his 20s in prison.

I guess that factor that makes a person an outlier, a true chad, also has the potential to take you down a bad path if not kept in check.

By the time he went to prison he was a person with as much misery and regret as me. I still think he was better off though, he got to experience being a chad and I did not
>>
>>27186790
if he's anything like me, he tells his gf as well. you sound like you don't deserve him as a friend for even considering this, bros before hoes and all that. if you did that to me, i'd put you in hospital.
>>
>>27186191
I used to be a chad like 6 years ago so I guess yeah.
ruined my life
>>
>>27187199
ROASTIE GTFOOO OF MY BOARD MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27187446
he can't put me in hospital i'm 6'1 and 200 lbs
he's a 162 pound 5'6 peruvian
+ he doesn't have the inner anger i have i'll probably end up putting him in the grave if he attacks me
>>
>>27186191
Yeah, my dad was a chad
>>
>>27187231
>>27187526

Kek

At least someone wants my genitals.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.