[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it safe to say that anon from yesterday killed himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1441469493733.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441469493733.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
So is it safe to say that anon from yesterday killed himself? Said he'd post around the same time, and it's been 26 hours.
>>
I'm wondering the same thing op..
>>
>>27185983
well i hope hes happy with whatever has happened to him. when you put it into perspective though, there are many other anons out there that have killed themselves so i just like to think he got what he wanted and thats that.
>>
It just sucks not getting confirmation though. Even if he is alive he is Definatly Gona be in the hospital/nuthouse for a while. So we will never really be sure what happened to them. Either outcome though let it be known.... Op was not a faggot this time.
>>
>>27186114
Do you have a screenshot of his post?
>>
Lots of suicides every day. Im sure a good number of them are people that post here
>>
i just want to die.

i fucking hate life.

just i want someone to pull the trigger when i least expect it or i wanna die when i sleep.
>>
File: 1445938009186.jpg (35 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1445938009186.jpg
35 KB, 300x360
Was getting ready to hang myself recently but then I just laid down in bed and slept on and off for about 24 hours. I can't go through with it. I keep thinking of more food to eat or more things to fap to
>>
>there are robots who have actually killed themselves
why ;_;
>>
File: 1457285961276.jpg (95 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1457285961276.jpg
95 KB, 850x506
>>27188907
BECAUSE WE ARNT FUCKING NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27161765
So so sad
>>
>>27188979
>one of the last replies was a frogposter getting mad when i explained that not everyone is interested in life """"""""""""""""getting better """""""""""""""
Wew lad
>>
He should have bought a 4chan pass and wrote a script so he could post from the grave.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.