[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW TO TREAT BETA ORBITERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1439528799298.jpg (109 KB, 1313x998) Image search: [Google]
1439528799298.jpg
109 KB, 1313x998
What are some things you like to do to your beta orbiters?
>allow them to rub your feet with socks on and then slip a vibrator into your pussy without batting an eyelash. If any questions are asked, just avoid eye contact and laugh. Ask them which guy you should date.
This accentuates the fact that you will never allow them to fuck you.
>point out guys you want to fuck and get demonstrably turned on by them and then return to sobriety a few seconds later when talking to the beta again.
This accentuates the fact that they are incapable of making your panties wet.
>>
>>27185892
>allow them to rub your feet with socks on and then slip a vibrator into your pussy without batting an eyelash

Tbh if you let guys slip vibrators in your pussy, or even if you simply let them watch you do it, it's such a huge ego boost to a guy that I doubt he'd even care if he was a beta orbiter
>>
Go on.

ft ffg
>>
>>27185962
No, slip a vibrator into your own pussy. Never let them bear your pussy
>>
>>27185993
*near your pussy
>>
>>27185993
If you're attractive I think most guys would be just fine watching you fuck yourself with a vibrator.

Looking at the pussy isn't that far off from fucking the pussy, in a man's eyes.
>>
>>27185892

Give me your address. I don't care if you're lying I'm going to strangle you to death.
>>
>>27186038
No, slip it into your pants, never let them see the pussy. Or have it in your pussy to begin with so they never see it but can hear it. Then don't let on that anything is happening
>>
>>27186084
If they don't know that anything is happening then they aren't really going to care, are they

If they do know something is happening then they will be flattered simply by the fact that you feel comfortable enough to pleasure yourself around them

Either way, if you're not trolling, you're a stupid bitch and none of the guys you are trying to get to "orbit" you give a fuck
>>
>>27186139
You must be an orbiter. I can tell you that we have no respect for you whatsoever.
>>
Fart in your hand and shove it in their faces. That'll show them who's boss.
>>
>>27186185
You don't understand, letting guys rub your feet and shoving vibrators in your pussy around them isn't them "orbiting" you

You are sexually enticing them and they are following you. We don't give a fuck about your respect, we just wanna sniff your pussy juices and we're quite happy to jack off to them later.
>>
Have them shave your pussy
>>
>>27185892
That beta orbiter will probably engage you physically.
>>
File: 1441700544982.png (363 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1441700544982.png
363 KB, 540x960
>>27186232
I wonder if anyone is beta enough to put up with that
>>
>>27186287
Why aren't you man enough to go for the pussy?
>>
>>27185892
I'd think the power were real if I could read about a whore convincing an orbiter to smoke some crack. Specifically, to have him buy the crack for her, have him smoke it "first", and then refuse the pipe herself, leaving him with the immediate results of a stupid decision.
>>
>>27186399
because I have a cute little azn gf already and she suck dick like mad crazy

now fuck off nerd and go roleplay somewhere else
>>
File: mickey.jpg (211 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
211 KB, 600x402
>>27185892
>slip a vibrator into your pussy without batting an eyelash

>It's not like I was asking for it anon! No means no! Even when I'm masturbating in front of your salivating face, that doesn't mean I was aroused or desired sexual contact!
>>
File: 374926256596.jpg (113 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
374926256596.jpg
113 KB, 453x576
>>27186452
>I have a cute little azn gf
>/r9k/
>>
>>27186884
They shouldn't feel entitled. It's funny if the vibrations can be heard and you pretend not to hear them.
You also have to get them to skedaddle as soon as you've used them for the footrub.
>>
>>27187031
It's not about entitlement, it's about taking what you want regardless if you deserved it or not, which is gonna be pretty easy when you put it on a silver platter and lube it up for them already.
>>
>>27187089
You just defined entitlement
>>
>>27187237
en-ti-tle-ment
noun
the fact of having a right to something.

I said taking something regardless. Ask a thief if he thinks he deserved a man's wallet and he won't care, he'll just say he wanted it so he took it. Entitlement isn't even part of the equation, it's a higher level concept that lower level people don't care for, but when you're trying to move up on the hierarchy of needs bullshit concepts like entitlement and right and justice take a back seat.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.