[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappointed I haven't seen the robot trying to OD on benzos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1458004955998.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458004955998.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Disappointed I haven't seen the robot trying to OD on benzos and alcohol last night, return. Hope your alright dude.

And to anyone else considering suicide: are you really out of options? Try checking yourself into the hospital for suicidal ideation. I did several years ago and since have been seeing therapists and have come a long way. It no longer hurts to exist, I spend most weekends with friends, and things continue to improve. Please consider giving this another go with some help, you can't do this alone, you weren't meant to do this alone.
>>
>>27185890
I want to kill myself I tried hanging myself with belt but it didn't work as you can tell because I'm typing this gonna try hanging it on the bar in my small ass closet
>>
File: 1444513514163_kate_mara.jpg (129 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
1444513514163_kate_mara.jpg
129 KB, 420x560
>>27186034
Why not seek help? Change things in your life?
>>
>>27185890
He had to post that image with a girl's butt somewhere, didn't he?
>>
File: 1431807073601.jpg (200 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1431807073601.jpg
200 KB, 853x1280
>>27186300
I'm a little confused on that, seems he said yes to both images?

>bros, if I don't make a post at this exact time tomorrow, using the >picture I just used and this one, you'll know I succeeded

>If you want to go my way, flubromazepam, just google it, you'll find >reliable UK & US websites, trust me

then a few posts later

>the one in my OP as OP, that one (ass) as first reply, just to be sure

>oh and if you like that ass, add joycorrigan on snapchat
>>
>>27185890
He specifically said if he doesn't post the girl standing next to the pool he succeeded, he didn't post the girl.
>>
>>27185890
>Try checking yourself into the hospital for suicidal ideation.

I'm an Amerifag, won't they just pat me on the back and stick me with a bill? Then I'll just be suicidial and have a debt.
>>
File: 1458005700227.png (464 KB, 392x582) Image search: [Google]
1458005700227.png
464 KB, 392x582
>>27186435
I don't want him to have succeeded.
>>
>>27186721

I was given a 72 hour hold because I had intention to harm myself. Didn't have healthcare, so they helped me sign up for healthcare while I was in the ward. Ended up costing me nothing. Even if it does cost you something, hospitals are more than willing to work with you - money shouldn't be something that holds you back from taking care of your mental health. Plus they helped find local therapy for free through the local county. I'm also in America.
>>
Shit man I hope he didnt do it. He seemed pretty convincing though. The benzos he had deffo didn't come out of his aunts cabinet.
>>
>>27186721
>>27186794
hopsitals are there to help, even if you're poor. 99percent of the people in health care are there because they want ot make money and help people while they get their bills paid.
>>
>>27185890
Just stop
let them leave this painful existence without being yet another person trying to control them
>>
File: 1410058173575.jpg (74 KB, 976x622) Image search: [Google]
1410058173575.jpg
74 KB, 976x622
I think about suicide all the time. I just don't wanna leave without completing some "opus". Planning on finishing a book/concept album combination. The drugs pull me through each day too.

I just don't see my life going anywhere. I fucked it all up. I have to drop out of uni and move in with family. I just can't live like that. I don't really see myself working some wageslave job either. Not any options for me left. I'm not even depressed to be honest, just kinda feel like I'm being realistic.
>>
>>27186034
http://lostallhope.com/

There is some info in here about how to an hero properly.
>>
File: i'm just tired.gif (1016 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
i'm just tired.gif
1016 KB, 400x200
>>27185890
Hint: You have friends, a support base, I don't.

Also therapy is the same ol' bullshit (in my opinion). I need someone to talk to, not someone to hmm and haw after I say a few things and then offer some bullshit advice like, "Just put yourself out there." Same bullshit "Jus b ur self" stuff that fucking normies spout. Not only that, but I never get to talk about what I want, it's always, "Tell me about this, tell me about that, tell me how you did X this week, etc."

Mental healthcare is a joke too. All mental health professionals (psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, therapists, etc.) are trying to do is coerce you into being the same as everybody else. They just feed you pills and bullshit advice, and if you don't comply they send you to the loony bin to get sorted out. Psychiatric wards are just prisons for people that aren't the same as everybody else. I'm sick, help me feel better, don't try and make me fit in.

I'm just done with this shitty experience. I don't doubt I have it a lot better than a lot of people, but I lack the mental fortitude that most people have and the support base most people have.

Anyways, I'm doing it tomorrow. See you on the other side, robots.
>>
>>27185890
What are you talking about faggot, there is already a thread up of a guy wanting to an hero on benzos and drink right now kek
>>
File: 657.jpg (44 KB, 391x380) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
44 KB, 391x380
>>27185890

Only an attention whore would tell the world he was about to commit suicide, stop creating threads about this clown.
>>
>>27187037
Goodnight, sweet prince.

comment originale
>>
I'm half Japanese Seppuku is part of my cultural identity,

I have failed at life and I find a comfort in being the one to choose the time.place and method of my death. I'm ugly anyways.
>>
Cut my wrists up today after finally now getting into a break up fight with my GF. First friends, then it was family, then closest others. Soon I'll feel lonely enough and useless enough to finally end it all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.