[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 20 mg klonopin and a decent amount of alcohol will that kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image_14.jpg (53 KB, 596x596) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
53 KB, 596x596
I have 20 mg klonopin and a decent amount of alcohol will that kill me
>>
pleas ee r spo n nd
>>
>>27185709
idk probably not but I wouldn't try if I was you
>>
>>27185709
how much alcohol we talking?
>>
>>27186522
i just looked and theres a big bottle 9f gin in the closet so a lot
>>
>>27186588
chug the whole thing and if you're lucky you'll choke on your vomit
>>
also I have absolutely 0 tolerance to alcohol and a high tolerance to klonopin
>>
>>27186650
well that's good, take all your klonopin and drink all your alcohol as fast as possible and do your damn best not to throw any of it up. if you drink hard and fast enough you can skip the puke phase and go straight to alcohol poisoning, the klonopin will help with the cns depression but it's really fucking hard to kill yourself with just benzo
>>
>>27186613
>If you're lucky
Luck will have nothing to do with this if he's properly prepared.
>>27185709
How much alcohol / Klonopin is in your system right now?
>>
>>27186751
This, i doubt you have the stones to do it this way. Just order some butryl fentanyl and od man
>>
>>27186776
none
qwqasqq
>>
File: 1457195246934.jpg (17 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
1457195246934.jpg
17 KB, 410x415
>>27186841
The best position to be in! Get hydrated then take 4mg Klonopin and 2 shots before you prepare to settle down to death, gotta get comfy.
After the shots and pills kick in drink some water, take another 2 Klonopin and take 3 shots. If you've avoided a blackout after ~20 minutes take another 3 to 12 Klonopin and a few mouthfuls of gin.
>>
>>27186930
im too scared now im sorry
>>
>>27187008
its ok i forgive u
>>
since people are talking about drugs in this thread can i please ask a question about DXM? i see all the treads about robotripping and thought i would give it a go so i drank 180ml bottle last night and it made me a bit dopey but thats about it. Should i drink 2 bottles tonite?

please help im lonely and bored.
>>
>>27188170
Would recommend taking the gels caps intstead they come 20 caps per bottle, munch to easier to go down. Take all them and just hope you can stomach it cause the moment the caps all break your body is gonna want to puke but if you fought long enough you should have a nice trip going for the next couple hours. Robotripped nearly everyday for an entire summer.
>>
>>27188170
Do proper research. Make sure it's hbr instead of hcl. Make sure there is no active side effect other than the DXM, and especially avoid acetiminophen. 150 mg is a good test to see whether you are particularly sensitive, if you aren't you should just feel like you're fairly drunk. Then try 300-400 mg, and finally 600-700. Space out these experiences. Take 25mg of benadryl before so you don't itch or vomit.

Please do research and be careful.
>>
You're probably just gonna throw up. Tons of people buy into the hollywood meme of liquor and pills suicide, but your body will purge that shit quickly at the first sign of danger.

Your best bet is probably to combine all that with some sleeping pills so you can hopefully choke on your vomit in your sleep.
>>
>>27188264
cant get caps were iam but i have heard they are the way to go so ill keep an eye out. i have a pretty strong stomach so im good a keeping shit down.
>>
>>27188264

>nearly everyday for an entire summer

Holy fuck, the things that have happened to your brain. I'm all for people doing drugs but a summer-long binge is fucking retarded, even for harmless shit like weed
>>
>>27188284
hey thanks for that. ive done i bit of research already so i guess im just looking for some encouragement. the stuff i have has got dextromethorphan hydrobromide as the active ingredient. is that what you mean by hbr? i was fine last night ie no ill effects like nausea and felt fine today. Im just really board and my drug vendor is awol. Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>27188505
Your right, it was retarded. This was all 3 years ago and I havent done it since, as far I can tell I came out normal at the end...I think.
>>
>>27188569
>is that what you mean by hbr?
Yes. I need this comment to be original.
>>
>>27189053
thankyou anon. i have doubled my dose and settled in to watch Nausicaa of the valley for the first time in years.
>>
>>27188744

nice dubs, and judging by that response it didn't totally fry you. Just trying to help other robots enjoy their drugs as I know some escapists on here would read that and then do it even longer than a summer, you're alright man
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.