[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you love me right we love for life >ii you FUCK me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: dsfsdfsdfds.jpg (92 KB, 780x519) Image search: [Google]
dsfsdfsdfds.jpg
92 KB, 780x519
>if you love me right we love for life
>ii you FUCK me right we FUCK for life

I have noticed most female "love" songs are basically MUH PUSSY SO WET FOR THIS CHAD DICK in song form it really irritates me how vapid and shallow this music is.

>Hes so hot and handsome as hell
>Hes so BAD and DOES IT SO WELL

Fucking animalistic apes thats what women are I swear even rap music has more depth than this garbage.
>>
You need to stop going after 8-9/10 Stacy's and start going for 6-7/10 Beth's.
>>
>>27185742
This

Stacy's gonna Stacy, but you can find a decent girl who'll treat you right if you look hard enough
>>
>>27185742
All women are the same anon just animalistic apes, if you arent Chad you have to work to bring out that wild side in them.
>>
>>27185699
>I have noticed most female "love" songs are basically MUH PUSSY SO WET FOR THIS CHAD DICK in song form it really irritates me how vapid and shallow this music is

I absolutely hate to defend roasties here but those ""songs"" (using the term loosely) are usually written by men.
>>
File: aaaajjjjkkk.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
aaaajjjjkkk.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
>>27185699
>He slides inside
>Half awake, half asleep
>We faint back
>Into sleephood
>When I wake up
>The second time
>In his arms
>Gorgeousness
>He's still inside me
>>
>>27185699
older pop songs like "a thousand miles" and "Landslide" aren't explicitly about chads. But even stuff like Misery Business is 2 girls fighting over one guy. Damn female music sucks. Not that most music isn't about normie subjects, like partying, love, and break ups. How many songs can you come up with about loneliness? Especially pop songs.
>>
>>27185823
I don't understand the fucking appeal of songs about partying and being sluts. Who actually listens to that stuff and enjoys the lyrics.
>>
>>27185857
I don't know man, I listen to concept albums. Coheed's Sci-fi saga, or Alesana's Annabel trilogy ohmygod.
>>
>>27185699
Can I hear the song?
>>
File: 1379878855406.jpg (127 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
1379878855406.jpg
127 KB, 640x356
>>27185699
Oh I am so happy to see a thread like this. Quite a few songs like this sung by both women and men are on my store's playlist. Listening to them so much just has me what the fuck were the writers thinking? The "characters" portrayed in such songs are fucking deplorable. There is one song in particular that absolutely infuriates me whenever I hear it:

>All American Girl by Carrie Underwood
>Country song is about a narcissistic, selfish, mainpulative cunt that destroys the lives and futures of every man in her life and enjoys it
>Is interpreted as a being "sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect" while played against an uplifting tune

Fucking listen to it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m36xv75MJ4U

This is why when I finally escape my coastal prison, I won't be heading south. If that is what being an All-American southern girl is all about, then god keep them a-fucking-way. It is liken ou would need to be abusive in self defense to even survive such a psychopath.
>>
>>27185699

>caring about other people
>giving a flying fuck what other people think about anything
>not just brushing them off as the worthless, dull, uninteresting, utterly insignificant trash they are

You sound like a real asshole, my man

You'd be a better guy if you just chilled the fuck out and maybe dropped acid or something, I don't fucking know
>>
Worst song ever written and one that won't get off the fucking normieradio here in bongland is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SeRU_ZPDkE

Have literally punched walls hearing this fetid aural turd
>>
>>27186471
Cowboy Cassanova or whatever it is is a Chad song.
>>
>>27185940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRyxGBGiAE
here is the song my friend
original submission
very good
>>
There are a lot of casual sex and infidelity songs made by male artists as well (see: RnB)

And yet still, the only times I ever hear those songs is when I give a girl the aux cord.
>>
>>27187139
>Tove Lo
Of this fucking whore would make this music
>>
>>27185857
They're usually club songs; you're not supposed to listen to the lyrics. You're supposed to dance to the beats and rave to the amplified bass.
>>
>>27188032
Wild Dreams is not club material, infact none of this crap is club material or party song material club material is any generic nigger pop song about booties and hoes.
>>
>>27187549
Anon we dudes acknowledge that these are muh dik songs but WOMEN LITERALLY THINK MUH PUSSY MEANS I LOVE YOU.
>>
>>27188032
I've literally never heard anything like Tik Tok in a club.
Then again, maybe white people actually like that, maybe white girls think Mick Jagger's oatmeal cookie face is attractive.
>>
>Pop stars are whores
And water is wet.
California, Florida, Georgia, and New York are where women go to die basically.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.