[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that anger is the cure to depression.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Daily reminder that anger is the cure to depression.
>>
Tried that, it just ended up making me angry at myself.
>>
>>27185632
>undertale
kill yourself fucking tumblr plebshit
>>
>>27185719
this. i wind up becoming that that comic where the dude puts a stick in his own bike wheel
>>
>>27185632
anger came before depression for me
>>
File: vejituh.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
vejituh.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>27185755
Undertale is pretty good.
>>
>>27185755
it was a decent game that got ruined by it's fans.
just like minecraft and all the other mainstream games..
>>
How can you be angry and depressed at the same time? When i feel depressed i'm usually apathetic, i forget how to even be angry, like when you smoke weed, except there's no happiness.
>>
>>27185865
exactly
anger is the easiest emotion to provoke
so by being mad you break the apathy cycle.
>>
>tfw spent my whole life not knowing how to deal with emotions other than just letting them go or exploding and having a break down
It's not even a bottling them up type of thing I don't think, it's more that my emotions are like an explosion in that they come on really strong but last a really short time before disappearing completely. I don't really get that thing where if something good happens early in the day, then the rest of the day is great.

I was angry once for a couple of days though, it was really good because all I could focus on was proving them wrong and becoming something that dwarfs their entire existence in comparison. I'm convinced that if I felt like that 24/7, I'd have made something of myself by now and be on my way to the top.
>>
>>27185898
You don't enjoy being apathetic?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.