[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can an unemployable NEET immigrate to the US and become a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1455996519927.jpg (27 KB, 345x410) Image search: [Google]
1455996519927.jpg
27 KB, 345x410
How can an unemployable NEET immigrate to the US and become a wagecuck? I'll never be able to get a green card and if I apply for a temporary work visa and say that I want to become a night shift security guard they'll reject me instantly and put me on an international list of people to not accept in to your life, community or country.

Seriously, I'd do illegal alien tier labor if I have to
>>
>>27185605
you kill yourself and hope to come back as an american
>>
>>27185605
Why not just become a "refugee" to Europe if you want to make money?
>>
>>27185605
Don't, man. Enjoy NEET life in Europe somewhere. You guys get mad bennies, yo.
>>
>>27185637
I already get neetbux here in Europe but I want to live in America and make my own living
>>
>>27185682
Get work in Europe, dumbass, the labor conditions are way better.
>>
>>27185717
But I'd lose my neetbux if I started working
>>
>>27185798
For fuck's sake dude, you Yuropoors get 6 weeks paid vacation and only have to do 30 hour work weeks, it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: trump pepe.jpg (4 KB, 122x122) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.jpg
4 KB, 122x122
Become a brick layer for the wall.
>>
>>27185605
Literally just come here. As long as you set foot on American soil and aren't a criminal you'll be set. My last gf was a from Paraguay and her whole family lives and works here, all illegal but law abiding. America is kind to good immigrants.
>>
>>27185843

This, the Mexican government will even pay you.
>>
>>27185815
Yeah but I don't need any more money than I get from my neetbux. I just want to live in the US so I can meme with all the other memers and go hiking and shoot guns by the lake
>>
File: Vals,_Switzerland[1].jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Vals,_Switzerland[1].jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>tfw poor, unskilled neet
>tfw will never move to switzerland
>>
>>27186082
Just meme it up, boy. Just take a clockmaker course and you'll get a job in an instant. I know 3 people who've done that
>>
>>27185616
Hey, I think you're onto something here.

If we can get a bunch of Americans to pretend that they're actually reincarnated Mexicans, maybe we can convince those superstitious beaners to off themselves in the hope of being reincarnated as Americucks!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.