[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Used to be a robot disguised as a normie. I've learned their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Used to be a robot disguised as a normie. I've learned their methods and in a way transcended the normie/robot, alpha/beta dichotomy.

Anything ya'll wanna know about normies?
>>
The term is cyborg you newfag
>>
>>27185455
Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.
Da dun dun
>>
No one's asking but fuck it I'll give 1 little piece of information.
They're weirdos. Massive fucking weirdos.
The reason they're normal is because they consciously try to be normal 24/7. They're the true weirdos.
Don't worry about them or their opinions of you. They're literally insane.
>>
rule 1 of life
dont use words if you dont know what they mean
>>
>>27185590

This guys knows.

I try to explain this to robots, and they think it's some sort of dirty trick.
>>
>>27185925
Elaborate? Which word are you referring to?
>>
>>27185986
dichotomy
that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
File: 3-Gyllenhaall-lunch2.jpg (47 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
3-Gyllenhaall-lunch2.jpg
47 KB, 600x402
>>27185960
You ever tried explaining it to a normie?
One dude wouldn't even go into the discussion, just kept saying "yeah sure, dude"
Others say "yeah I totally get it dude, they're all weirdos, but not us aye?"
>mfw he's one of them
A couple of them were actually intrigued though. They know deep down. It's actually kind of sad, really.
>>
>>27186067
Eh, it still made sense and arguably I did use it correctly
Either way, I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>27186140
it didnt make sense and it made you sound like a pseudo intellectual faggot.
definition "a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different."
a person can not be a dichotomy because a dichotomy is the actual comparison or contrast of two things. a person can represent a dichtomoy, but can not literally be a dichotomy.
You're probably underage, and I don't mind that because I used this site when I was underage too. But you'll see in the future how much easier it is to talk normally than to use words that you don't know to make yourself sound smarter.
>>
>>27185443
Most people on this board know plenty about normies and actively reject their culture and general mentality including me. You have had no break through.
>>
>>27186653
I propose an idea though. A lot of the people on here are "normies".
Robot and normie go hand in hand.
All the bawwing about no gf and no job. Typical normie bawws.
It's the same shit everywhere you go. Most robots are the same as normies, except they are at least subconsciously if not consciously aware that the world's fucked. The "normies" who function normally don't really have a clue. Robots are actually more normal than normies if you get what I mean. If you want to go beyond robot and normie, just stop giving a fuck about the petty shit.
>>
>>27186610
You understood what I was saying didn't you?
So who cares? Being difficult is just annoying. Relax, brother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.