[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"anon why don't you talk to us, your parents? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1338346265730.gif (101 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1338346265730.gif
101 KB, 800x473
>"anon why don't you talk to us, your parents? Why do you keep yourself locked up in your room all the time!?"

What do you answer?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Sieg Heil

also gas the fucking robot
>>
In my head? Tell them the truth. I dont have much to say because my life is a hollow form of existence and I have the constant thought of killing myself. It's my fault really and only I can fix myself, but saying this noe makes me realize how important you are to me and even I need a little help. Let's go out and do something, as a family.

In reality? I say it's nothing, everything's fine, return to my room with crushing guilt. I might even go out and just drive around aimlessly, return home, and make it look like I did something cool.
>>
>>27185153
I just started watching tv with them where I pick the show we watch. They like Man Seeking Woman.
>>
>>27185279
Are you me?
I don't remember posting this...
>>
>>27185153
The truth shall set ye free.
>>
>>27185153
Because I love them but don't want to face their disappointed stare. They expected a lot from me and I delivered nothing, I expected a lot from me and I delivered nothing.
My brain is seriously fucked up
>>
>>27185153
>"I don't know"
>>"blah blah blah blah"
>"okay"
>go back to room
wow so fucking hard
>>
>>27185554
Honestly this is the most likely scenario
I soccer hate my parents at all, but it feels bad to face them, they make me remember how fucking useless I am
>>
>>27185153
You should be thankful you have parents that care.
>>
"But, we just had like a thirty minute conversation like we do every few days, including yesterday.
You must just be getting old and meant to talk to my NEET older brother who spends his day jerking it to japanese cartoon characters while I'm off at college."
>>
>>27185153
My parents have high malice for me, so any answer besides "I don't know" will result in a loss.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.