[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you Toronto robots was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pic.jpg (26 KB, 493x517) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
26 KB, 493x517
Which one of you Toronto robots was this?
>>
yikes senpai
>>
>>27184642

Elliot 2.0 inbound.
>>
>>27184642

OP, I can see your fat roasty thighs in the reflection of the mirror. Looks thick and tasty. Please post your milkbags :^)
>>
>>27184642
I told you. It was one of my soldiers.
>>
>>27184769

Good thing I didn't take the pic i guess
>>
>>27184788

Looks like you posted it from Le Reddit. Well, played good sir. Well played, indeed. Have all my upboats!

edit: this is my highest rated comment ever!
edit 2: thanks for the gold kind stranger
>>
>>27184831
How are you editing your posts?
>>
>>27184848

I'll tell you for some golds
>>
>>27184848

Please read the FAQ.

And while you're at it, it wouldn't hurt if you looked over the Guide to Reddiquette either.
>>
>>27184769
amazing descriptors, truly aroused/10
>>
File: [filename forbidden].jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
[filename forbidden].jpg
11 KB, 213x250
>>27184848

4chan Gold pass
>>
>>27184642
What the fuck didn't you understand about the last thread you made? Get the fuck out of here, you leafy scum.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.