[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the coolest mental illness to have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23
File: feature1.jpg (11 KB, 275x289) Image search: [Google]
feature1.jpg
11 KB, 275x289
what's the coolest mental illness to have?
>>
>>27184594
either schizo or depression
>>
>>27184616
Neither of those are cool you dumb nigger.
>>
None of them. Mental illness isn't supposed to be some cool label.
>>
Anxiety. The guardian wrote an article today about how all millenials are anxious and I want to fucking cry because I can't leave my ducking house because of anxiety you dumb fucks it's not the same fixkhdkdnsbzjen
>>
Depersonalization disorder would be inho
>>
>>27184637
>>27184656
>>27184692
>being this much of a plebeian
Go away.
>>
>>27184637
schizoids are so cool that we don't care about you
and i think that bothers you a lot
>>
Multiple personality disorder desu
>>
>>27184594
I don't see how they're cool
>>
>>27184724
>schizoids don't care about schizoids.
>>
>>27184744
i don't see how you're cool
>>
>>27184594
Schizoaffective disorder gives you the ridiculous highs of bipolare with impossible scenarios to live thru and remember. Why just today I was remembering how I was king of a mountain of planets .....and everything is a hologram so prove it wrong
>>
if i had adhd i could get some adderall or ritalin and feel better most of the time but instead i have schizoid and let me tell you: if you've never felt the need to dress up and put shoes on to watch TV, or if you've never torn the labels off of food because you're afraid the food "has the wrong idea", you don't know shit and need to go back to blogging about how bad your "depression" is.
>>
>>27184750
did i stutter, huh?
>>
Every megaslut I know has diagnosed themselves with bipolar disorder. It must be cool to have a fake excuse for why you're a cunt.
>>
>>27184594
>wanting mental illness just to be "cool"

You are fucking cancer and have no fucking clue what you're talking about
>>
File: Red_blue_noise.gif (220 KB, 160x107) Image search: [Google]
Red_blue_noise.gif
220 KB, 160x107
Being too smart :^)
>>
mania or whatever its called when you're bipolar without the low
>>
>>27184800
maybe i'm missing the deeper message of your post but it doesn't sound like you have schizoid, sounds like you're on the ocd spectrum
>>
Is Bipolar Disorder cool?
Saying your mental illness as a cool label for yourself/excuse for bad behavior is fucking retarded. Kill yourself anyone who actually does this.
>>
i feel like BPD is becoming the new hip thing
>>
the one that i have
>>
>>27185004
Please share or shut up
>>
>>27185027
narcissistic pd with dependent features. my moma keep me safe and tell me boy you so special dontcha ever forget it
>>
>>27184594
there is nothing cool about mental illness you fucking dumbshit
>>
paranoid schizophrenia, objectively speaking
>>
>>27184695
I had that for legit one day after smoking weed and I was scared shitless, luckily I woke up the next day and everything was fine. Haven't smoked since.
>>
>>27185348
I have it right now. Fucking hate it wouldn't wish it on anyone. Think I may be a covert schizoid as well but what the hell do I know.
>>
I am diagnosed bi-polar. You're telling me that the bane on my existence, something that holds me back immensely, has become "fashionable"?

Fucking kill me now.
>>
>>27184594
None of them, obviously.
>>
>>27185494
Go cry in your shitpit
>>
>>27184836
Best answer in the whole thread.
>>
>>27185494
i have seen girls in public who appear to be in their manic phase and shit is actually a huge turn on
>>
>>27185560
Ahh so gay
>>
File: alice madness returns.jpg (195 KB, 1269x713) Image search: [Google]
alice madness returns.jpg
195 KB, 1269x713
All of my friends are mentally ill
I'm mentally ill, when I was in my early 20's a psychiatrist diagnosed me with a personality disorder, depression, ADHD, OCD, and and GAD

I was part of a clique of thugs that got kicked out of high school. We did drugs, sold drugs, drank, burglarized, assaulted people, and vandalized. I've been arrested, jumped, robbed, exposed to asbestos/PCB/meth labs, have died once from alcohol poisoning, and got an STD.

Luckily I've managed to put that all behind me with the assistance of my girlfriend and anti-anxiety medication.

Mental illness fucking sucks.
>>
>>27185456
What's it like? Seems like something I might try to get into.
>>
>>27185581
All I read was gf. Die normie.
>>
>>27185581
yet you have a gf? GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD
>>
File: What a time to be alive.gif (97 KB, 625x461) Image search: [Google]
What a time to be alive.gif
97 KB, 625x461
>>27185494
Yep. Welcome to the modern age, where it's cool to be mentally ill, oppressed, and conforming to nonconformity.
>>
>>27185613
It's one of the benefits of being a sociopath. I have a good amount of charisma.

The sucky part is I'm still just about as depressed as back in the day.
>>
File: 1372290625983.jpg (68 KB, 484x380) Image search: [Google]
1372290625983.jpg
68 KB, 484x380
I'd much rather just wipe any physical evidence of my supposed mental illnesses from existence. It's not a cool label and makes you look like a total faggot unless its schizoid personality disorder or schizophrenia.

Everyday I regret not trying to solve things on my own.
>>
>>27184692
That's agoraphobia.
>>
File: 043.jpg (51 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
51 KB, 564x752
>>27184594
Histrionic

because then you get to be like 90% of the girls in my chinese cartoons
>>
>>27185740

>Histrionic

The most subhuman form of all personality disorders.
>>
>mental illness
>cool
pick one tumblrina
>>
Alright inheriting souls unto the mountain. Alll who want to apply do now.
>>
>>27184594
Hapiness...
>>
LID. Life is suffering.
>>
>>27185792
good point mate
>>
>>27184594
Please leave. This isn't tumblr. Every mental illness will make you miserable. If you actually had one and weren't an attention whore, you would know.
source: come from a family of schizos and depressed men
>>
>>27185792
histrionics are just female sociopaths, the scourge of humanity that must be purged at all costs
>>
>>27185816
what's LID? never eard of it
>>
>>27184800

Lol. My mum had a friend who developed schizo when I was young. She would call her up at 3am in the morning with the most ridiculous things. Not just random things, but saying all this outrageous stuff that scared my mother and in turn scared me. Mum never hung up on her or anything because she thought she might hurt herself.
Luckily this woman lived in a different state so we didnt have to see it first hand. She eventually got on medication
>>
Depression and anxiety are apparently cool since everyone and their mother claims to have them
>>
>>27185877
low intelligence disorder
>>
Is Bulimia a robotic mental illness?
>>
>>27185792
people who are entertaining and put on show are pretty cool in my book

What's cooler than someone who is entertaining in the realm of disorders?
>>
>>27185885
It's all truth.
>>
>>27184594
Donald Trump has NPD and he's almost president.
>>
>>27185597
get into?
>>
>>27185974

NPD's are high functioning so that shouldn't come to any surprise.
>>
>>27185974
so does obama
>>
>>27186002
not if you're me
>>
>>27185985
Yeah, you know. Take it for a test run, see how I like it.
>>
File: zmz0ykpup4cuclj0oaqz.jpg (48 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
zmz0ykpup4cuclj0oaqz.jpg
48 KB, 652x365
>>27186002
>high functioning
Don't you mean high energy?
>>
>>27186042
just take some dxm
>>
>>27186089
What am I, some sort of nigger?
>>
Probably bipolar because of the mania highs
>>
>>27184594
i'm jealous of people diagnosed with autism
i think i might have mild ASD (what used to be aspergers) but i don't want to go to the doctor because if they tell me i don't then i'll feel even more hopeless than i do now.

even if i was diagnosed, it's too late. the people diagnosed as kids got help for their problems, i'm too old and too cynical to buy into some kind of bullshit like social skills training, even if it might actually benefit me.

only a time machine could fix my life.

i'm diagnosed with anxiety as well but then posts like >>27184692 happen and because i don't have panic attacks and i can leave the house (i think everyone's stairing, laughing, etc, but i CAN) i feel like that's probably just an attempt to shove pills into more people instead of having 'real' anxiety.
>>
>>27184800
>the food "has the wrong idea"
That sounds cool as fuck from a storytelling perspective.
Probably hellish to live with, but cool from the outside looking in.
>>
heroine addiction. You eventually slowly kill yourself and remove the cancer you afflict society with by romanticizing disorders
>>
>>27185581
The word is "burgled"
>>
>>27186472
he wouldn't know, filthy antisocial has low verbal iq.
>>
>>27186264
why jealous of asd. i have that and it's living hell. can't connect with people, can't do things very well, no sense of style or 'coolness'. dont' realize when i'm being creepy, wehn people want to interact iwht me, when people want me to shut up, when people want me to talk.

no life skills, really only do two or three tings 24/7 they depend what i'm itnerested in. ask questions only in conversation but usually it's about what people are liking so they don't mind answering them non stop for me. for instance if i know someone likes to hunt when i'm aroudn them it'll be constant hunting questions - 'where do you get permit' 'how do you shoot them?' etc.

not that cool of an brain chemsitry. also i don't know about other aspies but i'm not domineering in nature so i don't be seen as dominant by females or workplace.
>>
>>27186554
>can't connect with people, can't do things very well, no sense of style or 'coolness'. dont' realize when i'm being creepy, wehn people want to interact iwht me, when people want me to shut up, when people want me to talk.
i have all of these to one degree or another, the difference is i'm not diagnosed, hence the jealousy.
(generally, i do think i'm being creepy, or bad, or whatever, but it's less "i understand that i'm doing it" and more "i am considering every possible permutation of this social situation and then minimaxing it as best i can", similarly with coolness i have the general rule that if i like it and nobody else explicitly says it's cool, it probably isn't cool.)

even if i was diagnosed now, it wouldn't retroactively get me any of the help that people diagnosed as kids would've had, i was always envious that they had an explanation at hand. he's acting weird, but you can't laugh at him, he's autistic. now anon (me) on the other hand, he's a fucking freak...
>>
>>27186659
i should also add that not being a doctor it's also possible i don't have ASD, i'm just socially retarded + odd interests on it's own + wishful thinking making me think it's possible, and if that's the case (remember, minimax) multiply the jealousy by a million times since the situation is basically "90% of the difficulty, 0% of the sympathy (imaginary or otherwise)"
>>
>>27186659
well i know that school was terrible i was the typical case of 'they're laughing at you not with you'. oh well i was never really bullied cruelly but looking back in hindsight i think i was kinda appreciated for my lack of normality also teachers always told my parents i was their most polite student etc.
>>
>>27184594
Skitzo with psychotic features, ONLY IF when you "see" things its a hot naked slut telling you to jerk off and fuck her, not a demon telling younto burn down the school
>>
>>27184594
Aspergers you autistic limp dicked fuck boi
>>
>>27186795
If autism was cool, you would be in luck.
>>
>>27184695
I have that AMA.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 240x240
It makes me so mad when I see people using it as there identity. Diagnosed with GAD and Depression and I would fucking kill to be able to not have the gut feeling of my life collapsing every single morning I wake up. Id love to not have panic attacks over two word interactions or become crippled with fear when I think about my future and self worth. Fuck the cunts who think they're fucking special they deserve their own living hell.
>>
>>27184800
>>27186278
>the food "has the wrong idea"
C'mon man, it just doesn't want to get eaten. You'd feel the same way if you were in their position (which we probably are, compared to God).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7fP9q_LyDc
>>
>>27186874
what's it actually like
explain it
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 362x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 362x295
>>27186264
Why are you jealous? I'd kill to be normal like you. I have a hard time thinking outside of myself and I think I'm a terrible, sneaky, manipulative fuck with shallow emotions and I have a low sex drive. As a conventionally attractive female.

It does has its upsides, like we are generally (read: sometimes) savant-like in hobbyistic pursuits.

Also, I hate myself and I've been sexually taken advantage of because of my naivety stemming from ASD. Be happy anon.
>>
>>27186897
>Diagnosed with GAD and Depression and I would fucking kill to be able to not have the gut feeling of my life collapsing every single morning I wake up.
honestly this makes me wonder if i even have the anxiety/depression i was diagnosed with
there was a time where i'd kill to have been over it, to talk and act normal, but now i don't even see the appeal in that. whatever little hope was left inside me is gone, and it's been so long now that the only thing resembling an identity i have is basically a result of my "depression" and "anxiety" (which are milder than what you describe but still enough to have fucked my life)
>>
File: review-andy-daly.jpg (94 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
review-andy-daly.jpg
94 KB, 1200x800
>>27186874
How would you rate it out of 5 stars?
>>
>>27186957
aboot tree fiddy
>>
>>27186931
>I'd kill to be normal like you.
then you're misreading my post. i'm not normal, i'm fucked. i just don't have any medical excuse for my fucked-ness, and i don't trust myself enough to fully identify with the idea i actually have ASD (but also don't trust doctors to tell me if i do/don't, and if i don't i lose the small comfort of at least telling MYSELF it might be medical.)
>>
>>27186952
Why did it take over your identity?
>>
>>27186996
Oh, I'm very sorry. I skimmed through your post.

Well, diagnosis doesn't help for more than a little more closure and self hatred so dw.
>>
File: succubus_by_jun_k-d555ny7.jpg (234 KB, 1600x840) Image search: [Google]
succubus_by_jun_k-d555ny7.jpg
234 KB, 1600x840
>>27186795
What if you saw a hot naked demon slut telling you to jerk off and fuck her while you burn down a school?
>>
>>27186931
quick question: do you post on /r/aspergirls?

what are you savant like in your hobbyistic?

why are you sneaky and manipulative?

as an aspie myself i find i'm the opposite of sneaky or maniuplative i can't really think of a time i was maniuplative aside from begging for money from my family but i didn't lie about getting the money mainly just pestered them until they gave it to me.
>>
>>27187001
what else do i have? no friends, no passions, all day wasted away on imageboards.
trying to take the view of a 3rd party looking at myself, all i am is 'anxiety', 'depression' and wasted opportunities.
>>
>>27184594
probably narcissistic psycopathy, a la serial killers. women love them even when they know they're gonna be hurt
>>
>>27187048
Thats fairly scary but I guess fuck it right
>>
>>27184692

>>27185702 is right, you probably have agoraphobia (which can develop from anxiety but it's still a different thing). I have it as well, and I also often get generalized anxiety attacks for no reason, and whenever I feel something slightly wrong or different with my body my hypochondria flares up and I go into full panic mode.
Often times I feel like I am going to die soon and it's really not pleasant at all. It's not even depression, I ain't even suicidal. What's worse, I am really positive in my life and tend to find good things in everything but I cannot control my anxiety attacks which are mentally overwhelming sometimes.
I mean I can live with it, I had this since I was a little kid so I kinda got used to it but it's still not something I'd wish on someone.
>>
>>27187054
>>27187054
No I don't

Quick note: Asperger's in girls is generally a whole 'nother demon than ASD in males.

I don't know if I'm actually sneaky or manipulative, my therapist tries to tell me I only think that because of sexual trauma. I am asocial to the point where I often misconstrue someone trying to talk to me normally as agression and tend to lash out. That's where mean comes from I think. I also think about myself a lot, a la New York Synedoche. Also in my teen years I had an impulsive lying problem in social situations, not anymore though.

My empathy tends to fluctuate day to day situation from situation and I'm sort of disconnected from my emotions.

As for the skills I dropped out of RISD for illustration and I've been a NEET for 6 months now. I've always been quite gifted in art because of my obsessive attention to detail.

Sorry for ranting
>>
>>27187279
Forgot to mention/ ASD girls are chameleon like and we are pretty good and blending in with the normies AT SURFACE LEVEL
>>
>>27185900
i had that mental illness
it's just sad and gross
>>
>>27187320
that's what every aspergers thinks. part of hte porblem is self awareness goes out hte window so you might not be good at blending in at all but think you are. not saying that's the case but.
>>
>>27187403
that's true actually, never really thought about that
>>
I have low empathy.
>>
Are most mental illnesses just a result of the modern world?
>>
File: 1417280278013.jpg (65 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1417280278013.jpg
65 KB, 600x522
>>27186107
Apparently so. You are the one wanting to be mentally ill ya fuckass.
>>
>>27187698
the sensor on my mousepad just fucking went out so now i can't click by a quick tap of my index finger. ajsdlkf;ja;dskfj

no it isn't. look up many kings back in the day they definitely had NPD and probably sociopathy. retards back then. autistic savants. i'm a firm believer that a lot of crazies or witches etc were actually schizophrenics. they were unfortunately killed a lot because people thought they were evil possessed witches or just bad for the group.
>>
>>27184692
Being a scared little bitch is NOT a mental illness

Seeing/Hearing things that aren't there is
>>
>>27187698
Yeah. Our species is forgetting how to keep the demons at bay. These practices are practically nonexistent in "developed" countries. We're at the beginning of the end, slowly becoming a one-ideology world under greed and materialism.
>>
>>27187698
nope, but they're more apparent and better diagnosed.

if you're depressed while living in some designated shitting streets hellhole, not only are you unlikely to find a doctor, but the symptoms are harder to detect since there are lots of people around you and feeling terrible is quite justifiable (even if there are also others who're happy as they don't know better) while if you're depressed in a first world society where there's less justification for feeling terrible and easy access to doctors, it's easier to diagnose.

plus some shitholes'll just stone you to death for witchcraft if you think that your food has ideas of it's own.
>>
>>27187909
they stone you for for being too fat now
>>
>>27187698
religions were made by schizos
>>
>>27188370
imho religions (or at least bible etc) for lack of law and order. it was basically a rule book with metaphorical inspiring stuff added in.
>>
File: 1457910188768.png (408 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
1457910188768.png
408 KB, 599x400
if you're a cute boy with aspergers you'll be on my sexual dreams every night
>>
>>27184849
I fucking hate being Bipolar every day I start with hope and saying to myself I will look for a job then I start to remember how much of a failure I am and nobody would hire me and then I fucking want to kill myself,then I would say fuck it I will do it anyway and then I start to think of how my future is fucking dire in the moment my mom dies.
Then In family reunions everybody just think I'm lazy and I should man up, Just for not ruining the reunion I'm very cherish and tell jokes,sometimes I say "behind this smile i'm crying" and everybody just fucking laugh at it like I said it as joke,nobody wants to fucking help me, my mom always says that I have to cheer up myself, how the fuck I do that if I'm fucking depressed and I want to blow my fucking head
>>
>>27185740
>Histrionic
>is a tripfag

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>27185581

so deep 'n' edguy
>>
>>27184800
> torn the labels off of food because you're afraid the food "has the wrong idea"

thats not schizoid, more like schizotypal

also
> you don't know shit and need to go back to blogging about how bad your "depression" is.

i almost cut myself on those edges
>>
>>27184813
they probably have BPD, if they are normie they don't understand shit and bpd can look like bipolar for a stupid uneducated normie
>>
>>27184796
take your meds, familia.
>>
>>27184616
I've been diagnosed as a schizoid by one of those tests from r9k before
What exactly is it?
>>
>>27185581
>adhd
>ocd
>gad
>personality disorder
>girlfriend

2/10 you can do better
>>
>>27188405
I bet anxious boys get a girl real wet.
>hey babe I think ur sexy
>GOTTAGETOUTGOTTAGETOUT
>>
File: Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg (477 KB, 975x1300) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg
477 KB, 975x1300
>>27184796

Critical thinking called. They want their money.
>>
>>27187811
Having panic attacks and being scared is completely different.
>>
File: coke-ballet.gif (1 MB, 420x253) Image search: [Google]
coke-ballet.gif
1 MB, 420x253
>>27185581
sounds like your doctor may have had a really tight cocaine habit with his pharma buddies
>>
File: sac1.jpg (14 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
sac1.jpg
14 KB, 480x272
>>27184594
Sometimes I feel like I will only end up with a mentally ill partner because they will at least understand where I'm coming from and won't judge me when I'm too nervous to have sex or at least get eased into shit like that. I'm sor worried that I'm going to get into a relationship and they realise I'm batshit insane and will just drop me. I don't know how to break out of this cycle of feeling like its the end of the world every fucking day.
>>
>>27184594
If you mean normie cool, probably depression
>Ugh, Stacy you don't get it, I'm like so depressed I don't want to do anything ;((((
>Oh Stacie I'm so sorry, let's just Netflix and chill alright? I love you so much <3
>>
Right now? Supporting Trump.
>>
Schizoid. Literally just people who want to be left alone. No problem with them. No treatment. But it's an "illness."

"People with schizoid personality disorder also tend to be distant, detached, and indifferent to social relationships. They generally are loners who prefer solitary activities and rarely express strong emotion. "

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-schizoid-personality-disorder
>>
File: 1442497534095.jpg (784 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442497534095.jpg
784 KB, 1920x1200
>>27184594
Pronoia is pretty cool

Today was shit but I know you've all been just been setting me up so the good times will seem even better. I love you all you cheeki breeki's. Here's to you.
>>
>>27190762
Kek why is that a mental illness?
>>
being a meme spout like me is pretty cool.
>>
File: DSC_0172.jpg (264 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0172.jpg
264 KB, 3840x2160
>>27184594
schizophrenia

I don't do drugs to trip, I take drugs not to trip. Psychosis is kinda like an acid/meth trip, only that it lasts for months. I don't do drugs, I am drugs. Makes me a modern shaman.

Nah, just kidding, of course it sucks. Psychosis can be pretty awesome though, not kidding. Rest of the medicated and sane time is incredibly boring tough, and everything is just a huge pain in the ass. Still sometimes idiots think its neat to have, but it's really a debilitating illness.
>>
File: 1418589351844.png (240 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
1418589351844.png
240 KB, 935x720
Being retarded, like happy retarded.

I'd give away my "above average" intelligence and self awareness in a second to be a carefree buffoon.

People would pity me, sure, but they already do anyway. At least I wouldn't be able to tell.
>>
I'm schizophrenic and it's pretty cool. I got to drop out of college and go to a psych ward for it
>>
>>27190798
It doesn't tow the party line.
>>
File: 1402801228473.png (52 KB, 414x248) Image search: [Google]
1402801228473.png
52 KB, 414x248
>>27190868
It's toe.
>>
>>27190890
I don't want it attached to my feet tho. Respect my space before I hit your ass with a toe missile
>>
>>27184594

Lasting psychosis.

> be me, the new messiah.
> spread the word.
> I'm not crazy, everyone else is.
> kneel before me!
>>
>>27189228
No it's not. It's still being a little bitch
>>
>>27190931
I have relative like this and it doesn't seem very fun.
He's in mental ward/prison now.
>>
>>27190955

Relative should embrace his/her fears.
>>
>>27190931
Yeah being the messiah is neat, do you still think there's some truth to what you were going to preach, or can you distance yourself from your delusions completely now that you are medicated?

I was the messiah twice in my life so far, not hoping for a third psychosis desu, but it was still quite the awesome adventure, and it made me kind of religious, at least I wouldn't call myself an atheist anymore..
>>
>>27184594
Casadastraphobia, the fear of falling into the sky.
I have to have a hat with wide rim to cover it lest I become short of breath and my knees go weak and have to grab into something solid as in to keep myself from not falling upwards.
>>
>>27190955
what a badass
>>
>>27191018

Not just some truth but an absolute truth.
Luckily humanity will develop it's collective consciousness in the distant future.
We will see.
>>
>>27190954
*sips mountain dew*
>>
>>27187763
I doubt those Kings actually did. They probably just developed an incomprehensible ego from being insanely powerful
>>
lmaoing hard @ all these meme disorders. you are all failed normalfag pieces of shit. cant fit in with the normies cant fit in with the robots :^)
>>
>>27184695
I have this from abusing MDMA/Adderall. I've had it for 5 fucking months now, it's not cool. I want to go back to normal or die.
>>
>>27184692
iktf

Lately I've been waking up in the middle of the night having panic attacks which I can only really say is because I'm around a lot of people in my dream. I can't even add people on something online without nearly having a breakdown.
>>
>>27191349
Maybe you should have acknowledged the consequences and had been ready to accept them as a possibility before you engaged. I specifically don't do a lot of things I hyped up in my mind as a youth because the potential negative outweighs outweigh the positive.
>>
File: 1457966614606.gif (2 MB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1457966614606.gif
2 MB, 500x378
I was diagnosed with disociative psychosis. Its not even one of the 4 real disociative disorders though so whatever.. also diagnosed complex ptsd
>>
>>27184637
not true anon im schizo is pretty cool sometimes
:-DDD
>>
If this isn't b8 (which it probably is but on the off chance that it isn't) please do us all a favor and kill yourself op
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.