[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many supposedly wealthy people, on r9k? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Why are there so many supposedly wealthy people, on r9k?

How come the average r9k member who posts their status, is making at MINIMUM $50k, on average $150k salary?

Why would you push yourself far enough to make that much money, and spend every waking moment of your free time, arguing with NEETs?

How fucking wasteful is that.
>>
The say what their parents make.
>>
>>27184362

because in the olden days the riff raff have to walk the streets and be subject to scorn and rumors. Since now the riff raffs squirrel away on the internet instead of going outside, we find joy in deriding the less fortunate here.
>>
Because this is the only family I have. I have more money than I ever thought I'd have yet I am trapped here.
>>
>>27184386

^ Also, every single "NEET" frogposter without exception

>You really think someone would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
How is it surprising? You think these NEETs would be able to shitpost on 4chan all day if their well-off parents weren't supporting them?
>>
>>27184408
Why are you namefagging?
Am I supposed to believe that someone who has a high paying job, can only find value in posting on this shitboard?

How the fuck do you consider these people your family when many people make less than $10k a year.
>>
>>27184362

It's actually not that hard to make a lot of money.

I'm not a wagecuck either by the way.
>>
>>27184463
I've been here since the very beginning bro. And the name is what is saved on my app.
>>
>>27184774
If you're born in a wasteland with no drivers license, $50/month. YOu are FUCKED because you can't even leave.
>>
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>27185543

I don't have a driver's license, I literally do not leave my room for months at a time, I'm a degenerate futa addict and I make more money than I know what to do with.

There has never been a better time to be a NEET if money's really what you want.
>>
>being surprised that the losers with STEM jobs make good money

Seriously....?
>>
>>27184362
my dad makes 150k

Whenever theres a thread about how much I make that is what I say
>>
I don't believe any of them, they're either bullshit or posting what their parents make. all the bank account proof they post is probably their parents, all kids know their parents account passwords and usernames.

if they made that much money they wouldn't be posting here
>>
>>27185990
>if they made that much money they wouldn't be posting here

See

>>27185914

And then explain what the fuck how much money you earn has to do with posting here.
>>
I get a 100k trust fund plus an annual dividend for being a member of an ethnic organization.
They own some businesses and a fraction of their profits go to the members.
>>
Why is it so hard to believe? Modt college grads will start off around 50k.

A family friend of mine is a programmer and says ill be making 60k as a grad and 100k+ in a few years.
>>
Many people who post their income are college students who are saying what they think they will make.

There's also that one NEET who has occasionally posted about his ridiculous trust fund for the past 3 years.
>>
>>27184362
I make $60k because I'm 24 and went to a 4 yr uni. I just type all day and press a few buttons/move a few things around tbqh though. If a monkey could type, it could do my job. There are a lot of people with empty jobs like me, probably.
>>
>>27188161
Where do you live? I think location matters a lot. Where I live, you can't make more than $10/hour without degree. With degree $20/hour is competitive pay.
>>
>>27188161
What job do you have?

Original etc.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (25 KB, 523x98) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
25 KB, 523x98
>>27188268
GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
If you google Minnesota median it'll give you an outdated number it had 10 years ago!

But more recent studies have been done, the people in high paying jobs never quit, and the only openings are for part time jobs that pay SHIT.

> Minnesota has the most job vacancies since 2001, according to new data from the state. Median pay for the openings rose from $12.05 per hour to $12.99 per hour.

JUST KILL ME ALREADY, people say it's easy to get high paying job. Define EASY when you live in SHITLAND where software developers make $10/hour!!
>>
>>27188239
I live just north of Sacramento but I work in Sac. Higher pay and I get to go home to a more rural area where I don't have to see people.

>>27188268
I'm a microbiologist by degree but I work as a statistician in a lab. I just take results and type them up and make charts. Boring computer graphs and figures are 90% of what I do. No one bothers me though.
>>
>>27188363
Walmart employees make more than the average software engineer in Minnesota.
>>
>>27188364
60k in sacramento isn't a lot.
That's like 30k in Minnesota.
>>
On the internet you can lie. But you can't lie too much. If I said I made $3m a year, someone would ask for proof, but no one is going to question 50-100k
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.