[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle Bernie's gonna lose, isn't he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450161169936.gif (1002 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1450161169936.gif
1002 KB, 500x285
Uncle Bernie's gonna lose, isn't he?
>>
But maybe uncle Trump will win.
>>
File: bern.jpg (31 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
bern.jpg
31 KB, 594x396
>I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
>BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATER
ONE THING, I DON'T KNOW WHY, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY
>>
>>27184177

It's probably for the best. He would clash with Congress so much that he would make Jimmy Carter look efficient and effective by comparison.
>>
he killed a fucking baby
>>
>>27184177

>Bernie will lose dem nom to Shillary
>Trump will run against Shillary
>Turbo faggot cucks will vote for Hillary just so Trump won't get elected
>We're stuck with an evil bitch for president

This is going to happen.
>>
>>27184410
Trump won't be that much better than Hillary, stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>27184177
if he couldnt win against a harpy like hillary, what were his chances against a proud lion like Trump?
>>
File: sigh.png (330 KB, 607x588) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
330 KB, 607x588
>>27184177
No, he has to win. He's got to.
>>
>>27184467
>he thinks Trump has a chance either
lol
>>
>>27184439

Yeah, just suck Goldman Sach's diamond encrusted dick you cuck. Hillary is literally a criminal and has the worst most jewish corporations ever backing her. Trump isn't perfect, but he's leaps and bounds better than this old hag.
>>
>>27184410
I would bet everything I own on shillary winning, I'm not sure about trump getting the nomination to be honest. His honesty and forthrightness is admirable but he's pissed way too many people off at this point, I mean mexico has banned him from entering their country. Him being the GOP's prime candidate right now speaks volumes. He's a meme candidate, though memorable and entertaining
>>
>>27184177

Good, fuck that kike.
>>
>>27184177

Elect Trump so we can fuck up the world system and make the US into Fallout New Vegas.
>>
>>27184548
Hasn't Trump been involved in fraud?
>>
Trump will beat Hillary.
>Polls better with independents.
>Doesn't flip flop his views constantly like Hillary.
>Is anti-censorship unlike Hillary.(Look at Hillary's war on rap in the 1990s or her war on videogames a senator.)
>Hillary proudly admits she is owned by wallstreet in debates.
>Trump constantly brags about how he is self funding his campaign and wants to ban lobbyists and big money donations in politics.
>Says he has a bunch of records of Hillary he is going to release on Hillary a few days before the election in November.
>>
>>27184635
You mean the Trump University thing? You mean the same one where the woman is constantly trying to jump out of the lawsuit but Trump and his lawyers keep telling the judge to not let drop out because wants her to lose the case and then counter sue her for defamation?
>>
Bernie is probably the best, worst choice of the candidates. Trump is the second, at least he's fucking honest. Hillary would destroy everything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.