[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ eat like? Pic related is a pretty typical dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: IMAG0498.jpg (702 KB, 1520x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0498.jpg
702 KB, 1520x1520
What does /r9k/ eat like?
Pic related is a pretty typical dinner for me.
Brown rice and steamed vegetables. Pan fried brussel sprouts on the right.
>>
That honestly looks pretty good op. I wish i ate like that.
>>
>>27184139
fuck you you vegan fuck
>>
>>27184139
0/10 looks like shit

Took off points especially for the autistic weebsticks and the fact that there's no meat
>>
File: 1457876421239.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457876421239.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
>>27184139
Looks like shit, faggot.
>>
Looks like you got some white on your rice.
I eat frozen burritos and pizza. I can cook several things though; come by for a quesadilla anytime.
>>
>>27184139
I used to live off of microwave meals and kd but I started actually putting effort into my meals in the last couple months. I actually find the whole experience of cooking pretty enjoyable and I feel a lot healthier. I'm still depressed as shit but it definitely did help my mood a lot. I'm not a good cook by any stretch of the imagination and I don't do anything really fancy, but it's nice having barbecue pork or fried rice with tofu instead of mr. noodles everyday.
>>
File: 1427648626408.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1427648626408.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
idk how to cook, it's usually simple things

most come from this list

>eggs
>bacon
>english muffins
>greek yogurt
>digiorno frozen pizza
>hot pockets
>oranges
>pineapple
>plain chicken breasts (literally just put them on the pan and eat them off the pan when they're done, nothing on them, no sauce etc)
>tv dinners
>deenz
>maruchan noodles
>progresso and campbells canned soup
>>
>>27184240
I love frying up some pork too. So good. I used to think I hated pork because my step mom was a shitty cook.
>>
>>27184244
Dude, just look up really simple recipes online. Putting in the tiny bit of extra effort to combine a couple of those things you listed will make your life considerably better. Like just start with really simple shit like beef stew or grill a steak.
>>
>>27184272
I have the exact opposite problem. My mom was a fantastic cook and always would put a shit tonne of effort into meals so when I moved out I had no idea where to start.
>>
>>27184184
looks like a typical china man's dinner
>>
breakfast
>two fried eggs
>pork sausage patty
>toast with jalapeno cream cheese
>put eggs and sausage (plus slice of muenster and some baby spinach) between two slices of toast
>banana and orange, earl grey tea

lunch is usually just a shitty sandwich, granola bar, apple and yogurt. i don't eat dinner very often.
>>
File: 20160316_131158.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160316_131158.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Soon gym time famalama
>>
Today I ate 16 mini banana muffins
>>
For breakfast oats and yogurt and/or toast and peanut butter.
For lunch rice and beans or rice and chicken.
For dinner something special, today I had pierogies and turkey with broccoli.
>>
>>27184139
Do you boil the brussel sprouts before you pan fry?
>>
File: food.jpg (499 KB, 1916x1277) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
499 KB, 1916x1277
I try to eat fairly well
>>
no breakfast
crackers, fruit, and jerky for lunch
cookies for dessert
cereal for dinner
trail mix as a special snack :)
>>
>>27184139
>breakfast
Nothing
>Lunch
Nothing
>Dinner
Whatever i can scrap together, usually a combination of rice, cheese, and beans.
>>
>>27184244
I know you're a disgusting human being just from this post.
>>
File: IMG_20150129_221214.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150129_221214.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
i don't know how to cook
>>
>>27186086
Nah I just put em in a pan with some canola oil, a little bit of sesame oil, and garlic. Some salt and pepper once it starts simmering. cook for 10 minutes or so. Add some soy sauce and I added some orange peel this time. Cook for ~5 more minutes. They turned out great.
>>
>Breakfast
Usually pretty carby. Instant oatmeal and a bagel with jam
>Lunch
Jerk pork and rice from the place near my work or last night's left overs
>Dinner
Usually a meat (Lately it's been porkloin, but I also like chicken breast) with some pan fried veggies and a starch (I cycle between potatoes, rice and perogies)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.