[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignore women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15
File: 1455493867911.jpg (83 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
1455493867911.jpg
83 KB, 720x507
> chat with fembot online
> share interests,
> put into the convo more than her
> make funny jokes
> generally try to be a pleasant conversationalist
> get one word replies every n minutes and eventually ignored

*sigh

> try again, this time act disinterested
> ignore most of convo
> act like I could care less
> get dumped with tons of replies and even full blown nudes

Why do you do this fembots? You do realize that you're conditioning men to treat you like shit because basic behavioral learning pushes towards reward not punishment. Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>27183621
The guy in the first panel sounds do fucking needy.
>>
>>27183621

Because they bitch and moan about guys being jerks (as usual) so naive betas think "oh I"ll just be nice to and she'll think I'm different and like me". Then these betas realize it's just usual female drama and turn into selfish jerks themselves thus repeating the vicious cycle.
>>
>>27184338

How the fuck does that sound even remotely needy? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

Are women from another fucking planet?
>>
>>27184338
He sounds like a tryhard, that's about it. Maybe you're the one who is needy and you're projecting that attribute onto others. Maybe I'm a dog posting on an anonymous Taiwanese origami forum. Who knows. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>27184799
>hey there :)

>HEY THERE HERE IS A LONG ASS TEXT ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME (I LOVE JOY DIVISION AND RADIOHEAD. I HAVE SEEN THEM LIVE. I HAVE MET THOM YORKE) ARE YOU INTO ME YET? PLEASE BE INTO ME.
>>
>>27184999
Long short story, it is a shitload of supplication.
>>
>>27183621
this guy sounds like once you're dating that he'd pretend to have read your books and wont invite you to see his friends because he might get outed on being a fake
>>
>>27184999
fuck you and your trips
>>
>>27184799
That guy is you? That was when you texted Stacy and she ignored your little rants? And then she proceeded to fuck Chad, probably spending your money or time in some way? Because it seems like a nerve was struck.
>>
why the fuck do you care so much about someone you've never met? and from fucking 4chan... jesus, "fembots" need to be really pathetic, to fail at life as a woman when you have every fucking thing handed to you simply because society doesn't put you through the same meritocratic filters as men (fuck that sounds autistic). why would you want to associate yourself with such women? aren't there prettier, more interesting girls in real life?
>>
>>27183621
>send long message
>get response, very brief
>send another long message
>no reply

....god why
>>
>>27185132
Because he is a pathetic beta piece of shit who is needy as fuck. That is the sort of men who whines about getting ghosted by "fembots".
>>
>see girl is supposedly into obscure, foreign horror films
>ask her if she's seen a few on my bucket list that I thought sounded interesting
>"no"
oh. okay.
>>
>>27185119

I'm not that person and I'm not the OP either, I just cannot for the life of me grasp how you could ever see anything needy about that specific example given in the comic. I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of someone who would feel that way and I simply can't.

The message was basically, "Hey, I like (x) too, (very) brief anecdote about (x). What about you?"

Where is the neediness? How is that not a normal human being having a mundane conversation?
>>
>>27184999
I can never get what's wrong with what that 1st guy is saying.

>huurraaayyy he juz talking about himself

But he READ her profile and wanted to talk about a COMMON INTEREST.

>HEY you liked blah blah. I like blah blah too

>Yea I've been liking blah blah for a while. I've went to their shows

>ah my favorite song is bleep blop

>Me too! We should hang out and blah blah blur bi blaaaaa

>K

This wouldn't be a problem if women aren't so egotistical
>>
So what's an acceptable opening message and the ones that follow
>>
>>27185383
you need a good opening profile picture.
>>
>>27185024
>Long short story, it is a shitload of supplication.

What? Do you even know what "supplication" means, retard? Fuck you and your nonsense posts.
>>
File: online_dating.jpg (38 KB, 798x514) Image search: [Google]
online_dating.jpg
38 KB, 798x514
>>27185383

What you say does not matter. Whether or not she is interested in you is determined solely by looks.

If you're attractive to her, you can go on a /pol/-tier rant about the Jewish conspiracy and she will still want your dick. If you're not attractive to her, you can write her a play on par with Shakespeare's works and she won't give a fuck.
>>
>>27185383
I find that telling them about what it's like to wipe your ass with thin generic facial tissue because you ran out of toilet paper three weeks ago and that you're too fat, lazy, and pathetic to wanna leave your cave to get some is a good convo starter.

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>27185325
Normal human beings don't begin conversations like that. The guy in the panel is setting a script to the conversation instead of letting it grow naturally. Instead of just talking about ONE of those things and letting the convo grow naturally, maybe into directions that have nothing to do with music.

The guy there puts the conversation into a straightjacket already from the start. And he does that probably because he is trying to impress her with "look at how much I'm into stuff you're into!" Or maybe because he cares more about the subject than getting to know her.

Imagine another context. Suppose that is some guy you met on a train and decided to be friends with.

Would you start a conversation like that? SERIOUSLY? I know I would find someone like that annoying like fuck.

You only do stuff like that after you have seen the conversation ALREADY went in that direction. Human beings begin to like others for reasons beyond the subject of conversation.
>>
>>27185383
Just go with "hi" or "hey"
>>
I actually got along with a girl really well on interpals for like a week and then she asked me to send a pic of myself which I did. Then I was blocked without warning
>>
>>27185537
I prefer to get the looks thing over with right away. of course that means I get zero conversations, but thats better than what you described
>>
>>27183621

>Women
>Being able to hold a conversation, have interests, have opinions, be witty...

Choose one and only one.

Treat women like women and everything falls into place OP
>>
>>27185537
Have you tried not being ugly like a baby with harlequin syndrome?
>>
>>27185486
>Actually taking the time to read someone's bio and talking about it is more shallow than saying "ayy bb want sum fuck"

This is online, you idiot. Normal people say "Hi" when they see new people. But guess what? You can't even do that as an opener for women online. Women never know what the fuck they want.
>>
>>27185457
>If you're attractive to her, you can go on a /pol/-tier rant about the Jewish conspiracy and she will still want your dick. If you're not attractive to her, you can write her a play on par with Shakespeare's works and she won't give a fuck.

>if you're attractive, you're attractive

your downs is showing

maybe your downs is the reason you can't get a girl
>>
>>27183621
Women want want they can't have, or think they can't have. Reason? Their ego can't handle not being desired and validated. Once they get that? Back to your first scenario. That's how deep their narcissism and self focus is, and how shockingly insecure and fragile their ego is.

Women are obscene contradictions.
>>
>>27185572
>This is online, you idiot

Do you actually think when beginning to privately chat with random people online you should begin with a long exposition?

Serious question here, just want to get an idea of how awkward you are.

Also, don't lash out your bitterness at me, you're the cause of all of it.
>>
>>27185612
>Do you actually think when beginning to privately chat with random people online you should begin with a long exposition?

COMMON INTEREST
O
M
M
O
N

I
N
T
E
R
E
S
T
>>
So far what I gather from this thread from fembots

> fucking fuck fuck he's a beta fuck who fucking fuck fuck is showing interest in me of all fucking people fucking what a fucking loser!

Thanks ladies, proven the point and dully noted. Treat all women like absolute shit.
>>
>>27185486

First of all, *I* rarely ever respond to girls who start with just "hi" or "hey" because it's fucking boring. No need to write a novel but at least just ask a question, make a remark, say how it's cold where you or or something.

Second, everything you've said has nothing to do with my question, which is what on earth in that guy's message was "needy". You still haven't bothered attempting to explain that one and I'm pretty sure it's because you can't.
>>
>>27185726

are*

bl0x
>>
>>27183621
women are different from friends I guess. interests do not matter to how well you can provide for them and are not good indicators of your quality of genetics. Interests matter to me because I don't like to talk about meaningless bullshit/can't keep a conversation going if I don't have something to talk about.
>>
>>27185486
>And he does that probably because he is trying to impress her with "look at how much I'm into stuff you're into!"

Wow, so even trying to impress someone or liking someone enough to go out of your way to do this is seen as subhuman, indecent horrible creepy behavior.

Yep, women are mentally ill. Jesus fuck, when is VR coming already?
>>
>>27185604

Screencapped for truth.
>>
>>27185813
One major reason I do not interact with women. They will take anything you do that is not completely alpha as you being a creepy pervert. possibly an explanation for the picture. She thinks both of them want the same thing:to fuck. the first guy works way around it and is not direct at all about wanting to fuck. the second guy is direct about it.

Growing up it always seemed like guys were the ones only after sex, but women are just as bad.
>>
>>27185588
Not OP but what they stated is actually solid advice.
>>
>>27185612

>be on Plenty of Fish
>half the women's profiles on there say "Don't just message me with something lame like 'Hey sup' or else I won't reply"

What now?
>>
File: 1457528039833.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1457528039833.png
233 KB, 524x541
>>27185604
If you can replace "women" with "I" your life and your perception of other people will change drastically and for the better.
>>
>>27184338
Fuck him for thinking that she might want to form a genuine connection
>>
OP nobody cares about your interests. If you do not talk to a woman the right way when you first talk to her, your chances with her are ruined.
>Nobody cares about your interests
>Nobody cares what you've been through
>Nobody cares about how you're depressed/have other mental issues
>Nobody cares if your insecure.
Sad but true reality. As a man, you are expected to act like a man. Simple darwinism, senpai.
>>
>>27185950
Your argument is just "no, u" like bullshit.

Fuck off
>>
File: what the hell.gif (993 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
what the hell.gif
993 KB, 500x208
>Talking to women outside of family, and if you work, co-workers
>2016
>>
>>27185726
A question or remark is different from a shitload of unwarranted information about something you have no reason to believe she cares about.

Also, you can't get why someone who begins a conversation already massively overinvesting himself with a person he knows nothing about is needy? Seriously? It is as close to a tautology as it gets.

>>27185643
Talking about common interest is not the same as going all in autismo about the thing at once. As a rule, always assume someone is less into something than you are unless they show otherwise (even if they put it on their profile or something).

>>27185813
Not creepy, just boring. You are a boring fuck.

>>27185713
Not a fembot. Not a Chad either. Just a normal guy.
>>
>>27185923
Maybe those are women looking for something other than dickkks?
>>
>>27183621
>top profile is a tard talking about himself and trying to sound more important then what he is
>bottom is honest about his intentions
>>
>>27183621
hahaha
now have my realistic situation:
> chat with girl from class online, she's told me she considers me a friend and i've told her i'm a sperg so if i act weird she'll be understanding
> emphasis on friend, i'm gay and there's no prospect of us being in a relationship, just want friendship, she knows this.
> put into the convo more than her
> make jokes
> generally try to be a pleasant conversationalist to the best of my ability
> realize however that i'm always the one to start conversations, she never does.
> decide to experiment if she actually likes me or not by not starting any and waiting for her to talk to me first for once. if she actually enjoys it, it seems reasonable she'll seek it out.
> and wait
> and wait
> and wait
> months have passed and still nothing

i just don't understand why she'd lie.
why tell someone you like them and want to talk if you don't actually?
why not just be honest? there were even contextual excuses where "we'll talk later" could be delayed indefinitely instead of saying "Oh yeah, i'd love to talk!" and then never actually doing it.

at the very least in my circumstances i'd have thought she might ask if i'm still alive.
>>
>>27185923
Oh, yes, I forgot, rule #1 of dating, women ALWAYS MEAN WHAT THEY SAY.

If you're so much a pussy that something as ridiculous as a woman's profile message scares you, maybe you should consider transitioning.
>>
>>27186048
>Also, you can't get why someone who begins a conversation already massively overinvesting himself with a person he knows nothing about is needy? Seriously? It is as close to a tautology as it gets.

You're an idiot seeing what you want to see and this conversation is a total waste of time.
>>
>>27183621
Do you want to get cum sluts or lil cum sluts?
>>
>>27184790
I have found this out too. DO NOT ever act like your interested in the conversation. Give one or three word responses and at most a sentence.
>>
>>27186105
Sure. Go spend your time somewhere else. Maybe starting contact with that girl who said she likes Captain America. I'm suuuuure she will get super wet to hear your opinions on the matter.
>>
>>27186048
>As a rule, always assume someone is less into something than you are unless they show otherwise

Where are you getting this bullshit? Why should a guy go through mental gymnastics just to please the female? The 1st guy was plain and simple. Not far from autist. He found a mate he can connect with through music interest. That's the whole point
>>
>>27186055
BUT MUH C-C-C-CONNECTION!!
>>
File: isthisreallife.jpg (48 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
isthisreallife.jpg
48 KB, 502x432
>>27183621
lol I had similar experience

>be 19
>see fembots online to potentially chat with
>mental battle with myself, thinking about all the worst possible outcome, humiliation and feeling bad
>end up not chatting with anyone, still feeling bad
>try to play some vidya or draw some lewd to cheer myself up
>still feeling bad
>go to bed, accomplishing about nothing for the whole day
>rinse & repeat
>>
>>27186198
>Why should a guy go through mental gymnastics just to please the female?

The guy shouldn't. He shouldn't do anything. There isn't a giant rulebook saying he should do this or that or else he will be smited by lightning or shit.

But if he is interested in fucking or dating the woman, he would do well not to respect nature.
>>
>>27186055
>huurraaayyy le all guz juz want sex

>no way we could have common interests to talk about xdxdxdxdxfxdx
>>
>>27186255
women want to have sex as well though
>>
File: OKCupid shallowness.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
OKCupid shallowness.png
19 KB, 503x644
>>27185923
>online dating
Don't even bother. Women are the most shallow disgusting filthy whores through that medium.
>>
>>27186227
>There isn't a giant rulebook saying he should do this

>As a rule, always assume someone is less into something than you are unless they show otherwise

You sure you aren't a woman? You sure do contradict yourself
>>
>>27186293
boy you tell me, they are getting all the saints
>>
>guys you just need to have hobbies and good conversational skills, girls care about personality more than looks
>what are you talking about all this shit lol who cares, you sound like a try hard
which one is it normies
>>
>>27186316
Measuring and regining in your conversation is also part of conversation skills.

If you can't do it then you don't have good conversational skills.
>>
>>27183621
>Random guy messages me.
>Seems an ok guy but I'm just not into him.
>Send him one word replies because I don't want to talk him but I don't want to be a bitch either.
>Faggot doesn't take the hint and I eventually start ignoring him.
>Little bitch gets all asspained and makes a passive-aggressive thread on a Mongolian moving pictures forum, complaint about how all women only want chads.

Phew, dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>27186279
Then don't fucking shame a guy if he wanted sex, you fucking tard. The point is the W H O L E motherfucking post is that he want MORE than just a lay.
>>
>>27186293
It doesn't even matter. Studies have shown that it is pretty much the same in real life dating. It is not worth the effort if you don't have a head start from birth.
>>
>>27186316
a fine line in between

but I'd say just get rich and hire hookers if you haven't been in love
>>
Why do people who say "hurr chad is just honest about his intentions" think the only reason a man could ever talk to a girl is because he wants sex?
>>
>>27186355
calm down mate, women want sex as well
>>
>>27186353
>Send him one word replies because I don't want to talk him but I don't want to be a bitch either.

It's your fault for leading him on, you idiot. It's a dating site!
>>
>>27186362
studies have already shown that by stop being a lil fag, you are less prone of receiving dicks in your mouth and ass
>>
If we all treated women like shit rather than putting them on a pedestal it would not be so damn hard. Look at Russians, they are all drunks and treat their women like garbage, thus it is easy pussy if you're an outsider and actually treat them decently.
>>
>>27186355
Yet there he was QUALIFYING HIMSELF ("I totally like the stuff you like, also I totally like the sutff you like and I totally like the stuff you like")

If he was looking for something more than a lay, he should have gotten her to qualify HERSELF so he could decide whether to next her ASAP.

Instead he acts like HE should demonstrate to the girl he is worth a relationship, instead of the other way around.
>>
>>27186396
>ew guys just want sex

>sexist asshole, girls like sex as much as guys

This is why you fail
>>
>>27186376
projection duh

they have it perfectly nailed down in their little head
>>
>>27186438
hmmm, I'm not OP
>>
File: AT LEAST six figures.jpg (187 KB, 945x622) Image search: [Google]
AT LEAST six figures.jpg
187 KB, 945x622
>>27186362
Oh I'm fully aware. Nothing changes.
Female behavior makes me sick.
>>
>>27186474
I'd fuck her hard and smear my jizz in her folds.
>>
>>27186431

muh pua buzzwords
>>
>>27186431
But you're missing the point really REALLY hard. In now way he's saying he is more better than her because of his taste of music, he was just saying how HE AS WELL like the girl, appreciate Radiohead . He read her profile to try to conjure communication.
>>
I guess relating to someone is not the type of thing a woman values.
>>
We've already tested this. Bitches online will fall over themselves speeding to reply to Chad or even initiating. Fake profiles confirm this. Try it yourself if you want to be driven to suicide knowing how easy it could be.

Just do what I did; give up. There is no hope.
>>
File: what9.png (318 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
what9.png
318 KB, 500x499
>>27186572
>he is more better
>more better
>>
>>27186062
>Expecting friendship from a woman
Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>27186733
they give me friendships as if they were free

can you imagine that
>>
>>27186764
Friendzone =/= Friendship
>>
>>27186733
not really, one of my best friend from childhood is female
>>
>>27186712
>no way saying he's better

Why the fuck do you expect perfect engrish on a Indian image board? You know what I meant to
>>
>>27186787
Did it start when she was just a girl? (i.e. actual childhood, not teenager)
If so, doesn't really count. A kid can trust a kid and that'll last, but a late teen/adult male and adult female has a negligible chance of working out. Especially for a sperg like >>27186062
>>
LOL at the abundant betas defending dude in first panel of comic cause they probably relate and hit girls up in that fashion. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>27186669
I tried to reverse engineer a female profile, after all, to catch a female, you'd have to think like a female with some generic 8/10 from legging fetish website

then my email exploded
>>
>>27186821
wew, good thing I'm not a sperg and I guess I'm lucky lol
>>
File: 1457506901895.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1457506901895.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>27186019
No. My point is you cant put "women" into a box like theyre a species unto themselves and "their" characteristics are entirely unique. Youre thinking tribally about literally half of the human population. Its an absurd level of genralizing.
>>
>>27186921
but then how do we hate on them?
>>
>>27186921
well is he wrong?
ind
>>
>>27186921
>It isn't okay for you to generalize but it is okay for me to generalize
I don't even understand the lack of self-awareness so many fucking newfags have. I blame it on being youth.
>>
>>27186971
he didn't generalize tho, he got a point
>>
>>27186921
>Not all women are like that

Fuck off
>>
>>27184338
he's just starting a conversation, what
>>
>>27187056
/r9k/ is effectively brainwashing many young men into believing that 100% of women fit the profile of the worst 10%

At the same time, you all watch porn daily and demand a loyal virgin gf
>>
File: 1457190185536.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1457190185536.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>27186293

As a species we are cursed with this useless gender that contributes nothing but unequal sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>27187056
they are actually all like that, and they aren't worth your time, actually nothing worth your time, it is all a lie, life is a lie
>>
>>27187226

I get it, you don't have a girlfriend. You made it quite clear.
>>
>>27187014
And he keeps doing it. Sucks to see the site infested with such childish filth.
>>
>>27183621
If a girls doing that youre probably just not attractive to her. Starting a connection when it comes to online dating has to do a lot with looks at first. Honestly if a chick who i didnt find attractive started messaging me I would probably act uninterested and im sure a lot of you robots would do the same. Just wait for the chick who finds you attractive and youll be set :)
>>
>>27186353

OP here. She messaged me first. Said she thought I was cute. Went from there but of course I "talked too much" or "showed too much interest" #NeedyMenMakeMeSick and all that jazz. This is also like the fourth internet relationship that went this way for me.

Now why don't you leave this board and go dive into your collection of buttplugs or something?
>>
>>27187272
doing what?

orginal
>>
>>27187316
anon, maybe you should dox and rape her, I believe reading a study showing 80% of rape victims enjoy it and don't report it to the police
>>
>>27187327
The whole 'call someone else out for generalizing while doing it himself' thing. Outright astounds me. Human behavior is wacky.
>>
>>27187365
he didn't generalize about women that he's talking about tho
>>
>>27186921

> women can never be studied for basic behavioral patterns meme

Fuck out of here with your nawalt bullshit.
>>
>>27187451

such as they won't have sex with you while having sex with other men?
>>
>>27184799
That's actually not needy. Music is just ridiculous noise. You can fart on a windchime and it can be considered talented and creating "good music".
chatting up girls about music is kinda dumb unless you wanna know how skeezy of a guy she'll fuck since most musicians are kinda gross and have drug problems the ones with fame really have nothing special and the ones with fame and cash can pretty much cuck you with that girl no effort involved
>>
>>27187270

I'm too busy speculating about the love life of anonymous neets on an internet knitting board for that kind of thing.
>>
>>27187544
me too, except I speculate about normies' love life with statistical science and academy paper
>>
>>27187502
>>27187348

What has a tiny brain, a big mouth, and an opinion nobody here cares about?

Women
>>
>>27186474

What's really disgusting is she has a higher chance of finding what she wants than I do of finding a qt virgin
>>
>>27187584

except when I'm unironically mocking science and empirical studies because I don't like the results.
>>
>>27187650
I thought you were becoming self-aware lol
>>
>>27187714
except when I was mocking anons obsessing over normies and then they totally miss the point
>>
File: the price of whores.jpg (234 KB, 718x1053) Image search: [Google]
the price of whores.jpg
234 KB, 718x1053
>>27187650
Don't respond to shitposters, newfriend.

>>27187694
I know. Ain't it a great world we live in?
>>
>>27187650
how's school champ?
>>
>>27183621
This sort of thing doesn't happen to normal people. There is probably just something wrong with you op, you are undateable. Are you hideous? Or you said it was when you talked, maybe they think you are annoying? Maybe you should kill yourself?
>>
>>27187694
>qt virgin

you can migrate to middle east or you can stick to your current 2D collection
>>
>>27183621
She probably just wasn't attracted to you.

This is why I like Tinder above all other dating apps. You only get to talk to people who swiped right on you, and while it's never a guarantee that she is really into you (there's bots, attention whores and 'Tinderellas' regardless), I have had far more luck with Tinder than anything else.
>>
>>27187773

>>27187727

I think the menstrual blood leaked into your circuitry again.
>>
>>27187817
I recommend shoving a thumb up his bumbum and circlejerk about it.

You go, OP!
>>
>>27187727

aww cute. all those period cycles are going to your head.
>>
>>27187830
no need to get upset, you will forget about this in less than a hour after this thread dies

coming back to the original point, I'd just hire a prostitute in your position
>>
>>27187856
study proves that they do less damage than spermatozoa
>>
>>27183621
games arent worth playing
if a bitch acts like this drop her
dont gas these hoes up
>>
>>27185726
>say how it's cold where you or or something.

"Talk about the weather".
>tfw you're bad with women because you come here for advice
>>
>>27187871

> giving me advise

Why would I listen to women when they typically have room temprature iq?
>>
>>27187894
if we just let it go what will we make our threads with?

>>27187916
because you need it obviously
>>
>>27187890

That's dumb; science doesn't work on women.
>>
>>27187962
really? some anons believe otherwise
>>
>>27187984

I think you've wafted your fishcunt enough here already.
>>
>>27188023

that's very interesting anon
>>
Women haven't had to mature since puberty. Everything is done for them because they have a wet hole between their legs, so they never develop these skills that we as men just take for granted.
>>
You guys realize this is just all baiting and biting baits, right?

You are all shitposting on each other over women, whether to hate them, to love them, to fuck them, to purge them, to be indifferent about them.

This is pretty darn meaningless.
>>
>>27188097
neither does most of r9k apparently

imagine if the board demographic is actually 99% females
>>
>>27187584

> science and statistical facts are stupid haha hurr
>>
>>27183621
Yes women are stupid. Just treat em like shit. Works everytime
>>
Newsflash OP, women are fucking stupid, they like being treated like shit.
>>
>>27187132
>At the same time, you all watch porn daily and demand a loyal virgin gf

There's no contradiction here at all. No girlfriend -> resort to porn. This is ignoring the fact that women watch more porn than men anyway.
>>
>>27187828
>This is why I like Tinder above all other dating apps. You only get to talk to people who swiped right on you, and while it's never a guarantee that she is really into you (there's bots, attention whores and 'Tinderellas' regardless), I have had far more luck with Tinder than anything else.

What I like is not playing this retarded fucking game and just jerking off to save the trouble.

What do you even get out of it? When is the last time you genuinely enjoyed talking to a woman for any reason other than because you were horny?
>>
>>27183621
I have literally never got my panties wet over someone talking like a complete fucking idiot, this picture is so ass backwards
>>
File: PIN ME UP.png (520 KB, 747x745) Image search: [Google]
PIN ME UP.png
520 KB, 747x745
>>27183621

ok first of all, you could have just said you like her profile... claiming it's interesting is weird and has hidden meaning or dual meaning - maybe it's interesting because it sucks so bad

second, you question if she likes what she claimed she likes, proving you're a rude fucking moron, an uncertain, unconfident idiot

third, who can believe it's awesome when it's only 2 "of your favorite" and not your favorite, so now you're a LIAR

fourth, you met the band person - whatever maybe she hasn't, now she's jealous or intimidated, you idiot

fifth, you ask after bragging you've been to them live, if she has, and if she hasn't you crushed her ego...you FUCKING MORON !

ok, that was 5 major fuckups - the look on her cartoon face is correct, YOU'RE A TOTAL FUCKING WASTE
>>
File: do usa.gif (985 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
do usa.gif
985 KB, 500x282
>>27190476

GOD DAMN YOU'RE BRILLIANT FOR 1ST POST HERE EVER

THE OP OWES YOU FIFTY BUCKS EASY

FUCKIN DR PHIL IS DIALING YOUR NUMBER FOR POINTERS

HERE'S YOUR WAIFUS YOU EVIL GENIUS
>>
>>27185486
You sound so fucking boring.The guy isn`t "setting a script",he`s just trying to initiate a conversation about his interests,that the grill might share,or she might be a posershe always is,but apparently women really,really,really,REALLLY want to be treated like special snowflakes.Like seriously,I have no fucking words,your post is just so pretentious.
>>
>>27183621
>no woman will ever pee on her computer because of you
why live
>>
>chat with fembots
How? Really how? They never share contact info and we yell at them when they show themselves to be female.
>>
>>27186055
So, if we have two men like
>"hey bitch im gonna hit you, get you pregnant and run away because I dont give two fucks about you or the fucking baby"
and
>"hi, I like some of the things you do, wanna go for a coffe?"
women would always pick 1 because he's being honest? Do you realize how stupid you are?
>>
Guy in first pic looks cute and nice to talk to, also good music taste

I don't know what you guys are talking about, he could get a gf easy
>>
>how I start convo
Wanna/want to (choice here is based on what you think they'd prefer) smash?
>take it from there
Generally they either respond positively or say they'd rather talk first. If the latter you don't reply.
Third option is 'don't message me again creep' happens rarely. But that's when you send the nudes.
>>
>>27190607
>Radiohead
>good music taste

lmao just lmao
>>
women are horse
>>
The funny thing is, you see this same post made over and over.

All these fucking people saying "Huh. It seems like women, or anyone really, look down on mousey little faggot betas who are always trying to please them."

And you know what they do after they come to this realization?
They think, "that's facinating" and then keep on doing what they have always been doing.

They keep buying shit for their orbitees. The keep going out of their way to please women. They keep talking to them as if they were an apparition of the virgin mary come to visit their sorry, sinful asses.

You fuckers aren't going to change a goddamn thing, are you?

Well, make the change today.

Remember the age old saying "if you put women on a pedestal, they can only look down on you"
>>
>>27183621
Stop trying to hook up with cunts then
>>
If only guys could realize this is seriously not true. A girl that has any kind of worth doesn't respond like this. Most girls don't in general. Unfortunately, there are men that haven't realized that memes don't rule the world. I'm not much for online dating but when I had a profile I would come across scenarios like this:

See guys profile. Hey, hey sounds cool! It's well written with no text speak, he has a variety of interests and many that line up with mine, and he's clearly not a party bro dude!

>neat, he messaged me!
> hey gurl what u doing tonite
>instant delete

There's no room in this world for people who can't separate memes from reality.

I get the point the comic is trying to make but you literally have to get to a point like this for it to be a turn-off:

>h-hi! You're so pretty lol :3 I-I could never get a gf like you. Y-You're into (insert x interest here) so cool!!!! I'm jelly ;3 I never get out of the house lol...
>>
>>27192605
I love this whole post. A lot of it really does come down to self-respect. If I had a nickel for men who try to start conversations with "hi" and nothing else, holy shit.

The other side of things that people ignore when they whine about this meme is that sometimes people just naturally take turns carrying conversations. If one of my friends has a bad day but still wants company then of course most of the conversation work will fall on me and vice versa. Or if one person has a lot of cool news to share with the other, of course they are going to drive the conversation.
>>
>>27190685

What's wrong with Radiohead?
>>
>>27184338
What do you think he needs?

Love? Affection? Intimacy? Trust? Friendship?

What a loser, right? Good luck getting impregnated and dumped by sexy Jamal instead.
>>
>>27192605

I don't know how to say this without sounding like a complete asshole but you're probably fat.
>>
>>27192675
I'm not fat. But the fact that that's the first thing you think of shows there's something up with you.

>HM, is that a post talking about reality?!?!?
>lol she must be fat
>>
>all women are the same and there's only a single method to attract her

Both sides of the argument are retarded. The fact is both the guys in he panel would fail and succeed with different women. While there are certain near universals for both attraction and repulsion, these are on the extremes
>>
>>27192718
h-hi! You're so pretty lol :3 I-I could never get a gf like you. Y-You're into /r9k/ so cool!!!! I'm jelly ;3 I never get out of the house lol...
>>
>>27192605
I had similar situation. That is why I don't use online datings. At least IRL they don't text you.
>>
>Reading through this thread
>realize that all this shit is exactly how I was strung on for months by a """fembot""" who just recently blocked me and said that she would never date me
>tfw all the pain coming back again

Is it even worth it to try again?
>>
>>27185556
But Harlequin is hot, Joker totally scored.
>>
File: 6_23.jpg (63 KB, 744x1228) Image search: [Google]
6_23.jpg
63 KB, 744x1228
>>27183621
>Tried both approaches
>Ignored anyways

Maybe I'm just too ugly to be loved.
>>
File: qrwd2mo.jpg (894 KB, 1920x1476) Image search: [Google]
qrwd2mo.jpg
894 KB, 1920x1476
>>27193464
>Implying Joker ever actually fucked her
He literally, non-ironically hates her. She's just a puppet in his eyes.
>>
>>27190600
>>"hi, I like some of the things you do, wanna go for a coffe?"
but that's not what's in the OPs post.
it's some guy ego stroking his connections
If he just stop at "I like that too" and added "I would love to talk about your favorite album" then there's merit to the claim.
However he pretty much goes "look at all these bragging points I have"
>>
thank god im a good lookin chad works out 7 inch dick 6foot 147 IQ
>>
forming a genuine connection with women is not possible, you only ever score points by demonstrating that you're a stud or that you're esteemed in mainstream society.
this is true for all women, and there are no exceptions.
next time try demonstrating that you're desirable and successful in mainstream society (lie if you have to, post fake pics and make up a career/lifestyle or whatever, it's an experiment), and see if you get more than a 1 word reply.
>>
>>27183621
> two very different women

> "all women are the sameeee"

faggots...
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.