[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6-6-6 Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1455143090879.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
1455143090879.png
699 KB, 599x858
>tfw 6-6-6 man but no innocent virgin gf

It was just a meme guys, if you are 6ft, 6inches, and 6figures you only get selfish cunts.

I will never find happiness.
>>
>>27183567
>implying there are women that are not selfish cunts
>>
>>27183567
Fuck I know this feel too well. It feels like shit to know they are not with me for who I am inside. They only care about my external things.
>>
>>27184161
You have convinced me.
I am blowing my brains out.
>>
>>27184215
Shoot yourself or enjoy a life of lonely decadence.
>>
>>27183567

Another one added to the filter list.
:^)
>>
>>27184646
Thank you for sharing, anonymous.
>>
File: 1455706967935.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455706967935.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>27184646
No problem friend, here is a picture. Maybe you will lighten up.
>>
>>27183567

Fucking top king kek you're not fooling anyone, OP, everyone here knows that you think about no gf while in the shower and prove to be just as shallow as the women you criticize.
>>
>>27184967
Thank you for telling me anon, I didn't know.
>>
>>27183567

Well serves you right for believing normie propaganda. I've always said that you fags are just too naive to get it.

The sad thing is that you think you know why you are miserable and unhappy, but with that superficial mindset, you will never ever understand why and as you lust for more material posessions and empty pursuits that will never fill the void, you will miss the life that's in front of you.
>>
>>27185014
I just want a innocent virgin gf anon.
>>
>>27185047
No existo.

Just keep working up the balls to kill yourself.

I think ill be ready any day now.
>>
>>27185047

Yeah and, of course, you thought that you could get that with just a shitty fake material image? Get real. All the money in the world will not fix your shitty personality and fake attracts fake.

You listened to all the faggots here with litterally 0 life and relationship experience when they told you you need heinght, money and penis size to attract your perfect waifu and you paid for it. You litterally listened to a bunch of fucking losers who are too afraid to go outside in fear of being harmed when they told you about how to live a good life. congrats man.

You will find what you need when you stop looking for it. The more you want something, the further away it runs from you.

P.S: innocent virgin girls are overrated. They are just typical bitches in larva form. It's just temporary comfort until she wise up and leave your self-loathing ass for someone with a more cheerful attitude.
>>
>>27185116
Thanks for the response, I didn't pay for height or penis size. My parents had good genes in those areas. I have worked hard to get where I am financially, but as they say money can't buy happiness.

I am sorry you have gotten the short straw, else you wouldn't be so bitter.
>>
>>27185277

>I am sorry you have gotten the short straw, else you wouldn't be so bitter.
>right after telling a sob story where he shares how miserable he feels for thinking money and appearance compensate for a lack of personality and distinction.

But keep on projecting if that's what makes you feel better about your situation, I'm just here to tell you the truth as it is so you don't go listening to some other Debbie Downer faggot helping you delude yourself some more with shitty advice.
>>
>>27183567
>only has 6 fingers

Lmao at finglets thinking they can make it compared to 10 finger chads
>>
>>27185411
I AM NOT A FUCKING FINGLET
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27184567
Or destroy the world. No one else should have to experience this pain, over and over, for thousands of years. I wish to end this pain.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.