[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT fictional characters who are robots, I start >disabled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: house.jpg (664 KB, 1786x2560) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
664 KB, 1786x2560
ITT fictional characters who are robots, I start

>disabled
>antisocial
>hates everyone
>everybody hates him
>abnormal
>nihilistic
>lazy
>has lots of troubles with girls and relationships
>has very few or no friends
>hates to be around other people
>depressed
>abuses drugs
>full of tfw's
>self-loathing
>self destructive
100% robot
>>
he's a cyborg because he has sex
>>
>>27183262
hookers don't count, you can buy hookers too if you want
>>
>>27183241
>House
>lazy
>has lots of trouble with relationships
What series have you been watching? It's not House MD.

He works 24/7 and successfully manipulates the people around him. He doesn't have lots of trouble with relationships, he's just an ass.
>>
>>27183516
>He works 24/7
he misses from work all the fucking time
and if the work doesn't interest him he doesn't fucking do it
and even when he does it, he does it the most lazy way ever
unless it's really interesting
house is lazy as fuck
also he has shittons of relationship problems, he might manipulate people but he is dead inside, and wishes to be loved and cared for
>>
>>27183550
>he misses from work all the fucking time
It's called flextime. They don't care at what hour in the morning you finish your work as long as you do.
>and if the work doesn't interest him he doesn't fucking do it
No. If the work doesn't interest him, he won't take it. He runs his own dept, remember?
>and even when he does it, he does it the most lazy way ever
Not even remotely true. E.g. he dug up a buried cat and did an autopsy on the fucker to save his patient. You're not making any sense.

>he might manipulate people but he is dead inside, and wishes to be loved and cared for
Are you romantically interested in him? You see what you want to see in him.
>>
>>27183717
well I haven't watched anything house related in like 5 years, but I'm still sure his behavior counts as lazy. He doesn't like doing anything else that's not solving super hard mysterious puzzles. When there is nothing interesting for him, he acts and behaves very lazy
also he almost always forces everyone else to do the dirty work for him, what is this if not laziness? there are some exceptions but still
my last statement is still true though, did you stop watching the series at season 5?
>>
>>27183786
>the guy works +60-hour weeks
>lazy
Pick. One.

>also he almost always forces everyone else to do the dirty work for him, what is this if not laziness
Delegation. He is the HEAD of the department.

>my last statement is still true though, did you stop watching the series at season 5?
Actually we're both right. The writers fucked up his psych profile around season 6. The REAL House wouldn't attempt suicide on a dare.

I gtg2bed. Have a nice night.
>>
>House
>literal medical genius who strives for success in his field for HIS OWN need
>confident in talking to people, even if he doesn't like it
>funny, successful

Robots LOVE comparing themselves to House because it makes them feel good.
>>
>>27184044
did you just miss the part where he is a nihilistic, depressed suicidal broken person with no love in his life?
>funny
it's "funny" because it's a fucking tv series made to entertain you, the character itself is not funny in its own world
and he doesnt fucking care about success, not one bit
so being successful means nothing again
the only thing he has is being a genius
everything else is 100% robot traits
>>
File: 13.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>27183241
The best example I can think of
>>
File: nightcrawler.jpg (841 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
841 KB, 2560x1600
Was he a robot?

original 245234523
>>
>>27185026

that person looks very suspicious
>>
>>27185063
No, because he was highly motivated.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.