[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you activate your third chakra?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable.

The third chakra is the center of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality.

The energy of this chakra allows you to transform inertia into action and movement. It allows you to meet challenges and mover forward in your life.
>>
Go big or go home
No chakra has any real value aside from the crown chakra, pleb
And honestly the activation of most are detrimental to the activation of the best
I'm speaking in terms of concepts, of course
Not this arbitrary magic energy node shit
>>
>>27182920
Where is it located?
>>
>>27183037
the anus of course
>>
File: Spirituality.png (459 KB, 625x556) Image search: [Google]
Spirituality.png
459 KB, 625x556
Didn't think I'd get to post this twice within 5 minutes
>>
Because I'm from a Hindu family. It came activated upon conception.
>>
you do know that none of you can actually active any chakras, right?

you do know you have to be in top 1% of human physical condition to activate any chakra, right?

you know that the only real way to do this is through manipulation of severe hallucinagenic drugs that a powerful body is able to attempt to control, right?

you have no idea what a chakra really is you dumb animal. you need to become a powerful enough being to even have the ability to attempt the activate them.

pic related, I'm a top level specimen that has every chakra unlocked. It only took me 2 years, most people don't get one in their entire life. then again, I'm also a genius. pathetic animals
>>
>>27182975
this. my nigga. i was so fucked from activating the other ones before finally getting crown. I literally got psychosis and muscle atrophies but once you get crown its game over
>>
>>27184224
>chakras
Grandma is that you?
>>
>>27184402
are you literally a retard?
>>
>>27184416
It's a funny game old ladies and bald neo-niggers play. "Om le meditate, become astral better than everyone else". I've never heard of any results other than parroting another author's intellectual concepts.
>>
>>27184286

How do you do tho
>>
>>27184544
If you want to save yourself a few years - don't do anything. The idea of working/efforting into another state is backwards logic.
>>
>>27182920
Because if I open my chakras then I can't go super saiyan anymore.
>>
>>27184598

Okay but it isn't really helping ya know
>>
>>27184842
Yeah, "doing nothing" as in "let me sit and do nothing" is still playing a game. You can't become something else, you can only "be". So stop trying to get anywhere. Trying to change is the plight of those old ladies who seek for 50 years.
>>
>>27182920
is this an anime thing or what
>>
best thread on r9k
>>
>>27182920
I visited /x/ and read about chakras, pretty interesting desu.
I'd love to do all that, but don't know where to start, or what a chakra is, its something like a power stream in the body right?
>>
>>27182920
amy pls go
>>
>>27182920
Can I shoot rasengan balls?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.