[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for women to enjoy autism simulators like pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Dwarf_Fortress[1].gif (162 KB, 1424x864) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf_Fortress[1].gif
162 KB, 1424x864
Is it possible for women to enjoy autism simulators like pic related?

>inb4 "what's an autism simulator?"
Autism simulators are games that are unnecessary complex, and often are boring to normies. Autism sims usually have subpar graphics and learning how to play is a multi-hour task. Notable examples include: dwarf fortress, geopolitical sim, most paradox strategy games, etc.

I know women can sometimes enjoy Call of normie and whatnot, but can they enjoy autism sims?
>>
>>27182806
I'll say one thing, there is no woman on Earth that can enjoy Aurora 4x.
>>
>>27182806
no
And you knew that before you asked.
>>
>>27182916
>>27182911
Let me rephrase.
WHY can't they enjoy autism simulators?
>>
>>27182949
With all the whole feminism equality hard-on people forget we're a sexually dimorphic species with different traits and trends. They aren't wired for it. You will of course have outliers and exceptions but that is the general truth.
>>
>>27182911
my (female) cousin actually liked distant worlds. it's nowhere as complicated as aurora 4x, but still extremely autistic.
>>
>>27183138
did she have autism herself?
>>
>>27183223
no, but she definitely wasn't a normie. more like a failed normie or a weirdo. also liked victoria 2.
>>
>>27183261
>implying the men who like autism simulators can be normies
>>
File: 670[1].jpg (40 KB, 670x242) Image search: [Google]
670[1].jpg
40 KB, 670x242
>>27182806
>Is it possible for women to enjoy autism simulators like pic related?

Sort of - they have different ones than for us
>>
>>27183449
the sims is like a doll house simulator, not an autism simulator. big difference between the sims and something like crusader kings 2.
>>
>>27183449
A literal game for children, it's not an autism sim.
if there's a market for it on youtube then it's for normies
>>
>>27182949
These things are complicated and technically specific. They require intense concentration for memorization and personal expiramentation. They do not rely on feelings or intuition. Women do not have the patience for the work necessary. They do not revive the gratification of others in completion.

It's the same reason why I wrote a paragraph in response as opposed to simply saying "they're boring".
>>
girl at my work likes Football Manager. Basically a spreadsheet sim where you manage a football (soccer) team.

At first I thought it was sporty but it's really just about tactics, formations, calculating budgets and taxes. I added her on steam and she has something like 4k+ hours on the most recent one
>>
>>27182949
i think it's because this type of game appeals to us because the fun is in learning how to play. a normie doesn't understand that and they get frustrated when they have no idea wtf is going on.

these games are essentially puzzles that you solve by learning the mechanics, researching how to play. most women don't see it as a puzzle meant to be solved, but as a badly designed, confusing game.
>>
File: 1403694317053.gif (357 KB, 1024x645) Image search: [Google]
1403694317053.gif
357 KB, 1024x645
>>27182806

Dwarf Fortress isn't autism, its life.
>>
>>27183545
>bit by the CK bug
Okay, and I'll just marry my 15 year old female heir martilineally to a sick, war-scarred kaiser of rome.
>>
Paradox games are just programmed by fucking monkeys.

Seriously, you have to try everything witouth knowing what will be the resule, as they are all but clear and instinctive.
>>
>>27183666
that's pretty sexy
>>
>>27183919
she's really not. She looks like Zooey Deschanel but deprived of sleep for like 4 weeks. she also talks to herself she's insane
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.