[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could a girl ever love a psychopath who wants to destroy the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
Could a girl ever love a psychopath who wants to destroy the world?
>>
>>27182740
Could a girl ever love a 14-old kid trying to be edgy
>>
>>27182740
Had a gf for 1.5 years that would do literally anything for me and all I ever would do is get drunk and go on /pol/ rants daily.
>>
It depends, is he handsome and rich? Then sure, a girl could "love" him.
>>
>>27182915
Could a girl ever love you?
>>
File: gentleman.jpg (51 KB, 562x457) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.jpg
51 KB, 562x457
>>27182740
This is you, Sir.
>>
>>27182740
absolutely
do you not know of the legions of fans inmates get?
>>
>girl
No
But me, a massive faggot? Yes
Let's destroy the world together OP
I assume you're doing it out of love and not hatred
If the latter not sure we're on the same wavelength desu
>>
Charles Manson is/getting married to some girl in her late 20s

Just the women you get might not be all there in the head

But are any of them really are lmao
>>
>>27183024
Only if you remember to say no homo
>>
>Could a girl ever love

Let me stop you right there
>>
Girls can't love. They can only be with your because it's convenient for them.

Do you even enlightenment?
>>
>>27182915
>>27182986
I really believe that the human race is a mistake, and given the ppwer would kill it off. It's not out of hatred, i just think human civilization is too flawed to be fixed. I might consider seeding another fertile planet with a new generation of the human race to see if it really is inherently evil, but this worlds culture has been absolutely shit ever since we decided to form large societies
>>
if he was not a manlet then literally every girl on the planet would instantly love him
>>
>>27182959
>>27183160
>>27183189
Yeah, i know. I'm just deluding myself.
>>
File: 1457651326816.jpg (988 KB, 900x763) Image search: [Google]
1457651326816.jpg
988 KB, 900x763
>>27183209
>5'11
>127lbs
I'm totally fucked
>>
>>27183201
>being inherently evil
>evil
You must be 18 years or older to use this website.
That or you might be legitimately retarded. When was the last time you read a book? Jesus Christ dude
>>
>>27183305
If i were him i'd remove all the niggers, slavs and arabs, it would fix a great part of the problem.
>>
>>27183201
You should look at all life and not just humans, there I think you'll find your answer.
>>
Sure.

But if you're a psychopath you wouldn't love her, xx_shadow_xx
>>
>>27182740
only if he's capable of making a good try at it
>>
>>27182740
If you really wanted to destroy the world, that would by necessity include all women.

The world as it is seen is a psychological construct perpetuated by the human race.

Kill the last human being, and you truly kill the world: you kill meaning and reason and love and hate and sadness and joy.

And what is left is that base world of meat and matter, who's reflections flicker and dance on the insides of our brainpans and cast shadows of gods and wonders beyond being.

To kill the world, you must kill the woman, and yourself, because the world is just the dream of the living.
>>
>>27183305
>when was the last time you read a book
this afternoon
>>
>>27183024
>>27183201
At least make it an apocalypse as a result of some massive nuclear war. I always wanted to know who would end up winning in the end.
>>
>>27183589
My main reason is to eradicate modern human culture. It's become too degenerate. I would possibly create a new generation of humans to see if humans really are inherently evil, but i would definitely destroy all life on earth to prevent humanity from ever evolving back into existence. If a new generation of humans has even the slightest knowledge of previous human behavior, then it's all over and I'd have to start again
>>
>>27183903
But see, that's one of the reasons the human race has to go. All these big countries will be the first to be go. Preferably all the military might as the first step.
>>
File: 1457993447095.jpg (633 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
1457993447095.jpg
633 KB, 650x919
>>27183201
Fucking faggots deciding everything is evil and becoming edgy.

Stop that.
>>
>>27182740
You're not a real psychopath. Stop trying too hard.
You wouldn't feel the need to have an interaction with the opposite gender if you were one.
>>
>>27184025
No, i don't really think everything is evil, just this world is shallow. Just look at it. People slave away trying to contribute to a system made by men, for the benefit of a few. Yet everyone is so indoctrinated by this that they don't see it as evil, but as something that just has to exist. Only a few people really realize just how stupid it all is. And if others do as well, they don't say it for fear of being mocked.
>>
>>27184282
I don't care much for what girls are really like, so it's not really a need to be with the other gender. It's really just wondering if it's possible that there is any girl who wouldn't hate me.
>>
>>27184388
Everyone knows the system is flawed, man. Literally everyone. Is just that most suck to try any new options. Would you destroy the world for that shit?
>>
>>27184417
You got more than 6 millions of human to talk to in this world. I'm probably sure someone might do so.
>>
>>27184450
Yes. A completely evil world would be preferable to a world of shallow people living stupid pointless lives. The reason they all have to die is because they wouldn't want me to create a world where we live without all the stupidity. They are all caught up on ideas like "the value of hard work ethic" and "you've gotta do your part", when all of that is pointless if it isn't towards getting rid of these mundane things. But the human race as it is now and has been for millennia can't Imagine a world without work. Shouldn't we try to have a completely automated society, so that people could spend their time inventing more powerful machines and exploring the universe? But that won't happen. And if it does, people will just fall back into the same old routine of finding some way to fuck with each other and cause pain.
>>
>>27184626
Ah, you are just a teenager right?
>>
>>27184755
I'm 19
i really don't like how the human race is, everything it does is futile and shallow
>>
File: bsPAIzj.jpg (973 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
bsPAIzj.jpg
973 KB, 1440x2560
>>27185039
Thought so.

But your thinking will change eventually so there is no point in arguing really. Think of it like this: no one cares about what world you create because you are nobody. Right now you are just a guy posting an online rant. And no, i dont think people would pick this instead of relaxing while robots work. Thats retarded. But the fact is that while you think that people have to eat, and so, they have to work and dont have time for useless ramblings.

My advice? Stop with the destroy the world bullshit and write a book, lead a movement, invent something for that sort of dream you have. If you manage to pull it off you will be listened. If you dont... Well, say hello to working. Like everyone else.
>>
Girls can't love but they do have a preference for brooding people.
>>
>>27185216
Sorry, i know people don't really care.
i don't either. I don't think this thought will ever change, as I've felt this way for as long as i can remember. I know to others i am nobody, but that doesn't really bother me. I don't want fame, i don't even want to live particularly. I don't like my species, myself included actually
>>
>>27185385
Well then go suffer because with that attitude you cant do shit.
>>
Dude, sign up for a Muay Thai or bjj gym. Getting off the Internet and having some excercise and sparring might clear your head for you. It has for me.
>>
>>27182740
I think if u actually are a psychopath others affection would mean nothing for you
>>
File: 1456149198668.gif (233 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1456149198668.gif
233 KB, 620x620
I could, because I also want to destroy the world.

No, not just the world. The universe.

Wait is this the NSA?
>>
>>27185269
so are you telling me all i gotta do is furrow my brow and i will get gf?
>>
>>27185507
I want partner to destroy the world with. >>27185525
>wants to destroy the universe as well
you have no idea how I've fantasized about that.
if you're real, you'd be the one
>>
>>27182740
Bitches love power. There would probably be someone out there that would love such a person.
>>
File: eyebrows.jpg (12 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.jpg
12 KB, 242x250
>>27185507
well fuck a doodle doo, I've always known I'm at least slightly crazy but now /psychopath/ confirmed
>>
>>27182915
Not edgy, some people just grow up to be bitter because of all the bullshit they face.
Talk to an old roadside bum about his views on life, and you'll hear nothing but pessimism, negativity and vengefulness
>>
>>27182740
A psychopath is literally the most attractive kind of man to a woman because he is impossible to control meaning a permanent chase and challenge.
>>
>>27183201
well great news
you won't even come close to that level of power
so relish in that fact and rot
>>
I think it's agreed that women can love a psycho because of power/thrill/also being a psychopath
So,
>how would you go about destroying human civilization
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.