[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you are a bad person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cuck.png (75 KB, 544x1941) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
75 KB, 544x1941
> tfw you forced your only female friend away

> tfw this was your last conversation, on new years eve

> tfw you stop talking to her for 2 months

> tfw she is online a lot but just ignores you

> tfw you realize she thinks you were just trying to get in her pants all along

> tfw she thinks you are a beta faggot

> tfw you feel like talking to her and apologizing to her but then you realize there is no right thing to say, and it's better to just leave her alone, then sigh and go back to writing or jacking off on 4chan

> tfw you destroyed your friendship

I miss talking to her, we were friends for almost 5 years and we used to talk just about every day. Then I told her how I felt and it was downhill from there. This was the first time she brought it up though. She lives with her boyfriend like four states away now.

I have no desire to talk to other women and I barely even have feelings for her anymore, but the conversation she had iwth me made me feel like I was going to ahve a panic attack, and I was on vacation so i didn't want to ruin it with an emotional conversation.

As a result, I pussied out and missed my only chance to finish this stupid shit once and for all.

The worst part is that I destroyed our friendship and she probably hates me now. I fucked up her trust in men or something. Or at least me. That's what I kept reading online and I finally realized it. Or she doesn't care about me at all, I don't know which is worse.
>>
>>27182609
Move forward anon.
>>
hahahahaha holy fuck
>>
>>27182609
>implying you didnt try to get in her pants all along
You did the right thing escalating. There's only a platonic relationship between female and a beta male.
>>
damn this brings back some really shitty drunken phone calls from cock tease bitches

"hi, anon"

"im drunk now, gonna have to tell you to stop liking me, ssorry."
>>
>>27182609
Just block her on facebook.
>>
>>27182609

>is champagne a thing at your house
>Yep that's an accurate summary

Who talks like this?
>>
>>27182717
>>27182717
That's the total opposite. Only beta manbabys can't be friends with chicks.
>>
>has a bf
>told you she just wanted to be friends
hmm, I don't know. five years is a long time. but she ended the conversation in a cold way. why are you feeling bad?
>>
i ain't reading all this.

just be sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccKV1X9uyP4
>>
>>27182609
Say hi to Oliver for me.
I miss him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.