[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I jerked off to one of my friends. She posted a picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jerry.jpg (18 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
18 KB, 480x412
Today I jerked off to one of my friends. She posted a picture of herself in a bikini to Instagram. She's literally the most beautiful person I've ever met, but she doesn't post pictures like this often at all. She looked really great and I started fapping. I felt bad even while I was doing it though. She's really smart, and the stupid things I was making her say in my fantasy were simply nothing like her. She would never have sex with me. She's not even really my type, she's just exceedingly beautiful. I think I'm a bad person for using the image of this person whom I care about to pleasure myself to my selfish fantasies. Thoughts?

I'm not going to post the picture.
>>
Post it you fucking cuck
>>
>>27182582
>this person whom I care about

I think this is an incorrect use of "whom"

Whom is for subject nouns, who is for object.
>>
>>27182582
My friend did the exact same thing.

Heck, we all do.

>She would never have sex with me.
Isn't there a stage in-between being a friend and having sex?
>>
>>27182619
You may be right.

>>27182608
I already feel bad enough for jerking off to her. I don't need to help a bunch of other guys jerk off to her.
>>
were you raised in a religious household? did you use to be religious?

fapping to a friend isn't a big deal. it only matters how you treat her in real life.
>>
File: 1410921760370.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1410921760370.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>27182645
Not posting her pic will not make her fuck you any faster, if at all.

do the right thing OP
>>
>>27182737
Honestly, it's not that good a picture of her. Her face doesn't look as good as it usually does, it's just that I know her in real life and I've never seen this much of her body before. Of course she'll never fuck me. That's the whole point. I feel like imagining her wanting to have sex with me is insulting to her.
>>
File: 294.gif (765 KB, 328x252) Image search: [Google]
294.gif
765 KB, 328x252
>>27182823
>Of course she'll never fuck me. That's the whole point.
> I feel like imagining her wanting to have sex with me is insulting to her.
>>
>>27182582
Been dealing with that shit since MySpace my man. It's entirely fine, they have no idea and never will. You have an ideal picture to jack off to and you're not even ruining it by pretending its her personality. You've got to protect such a pure and unique ideal; it's yours.
>>
>I'm not going to post the picture

I hope your mother gets ovarian cancer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.