[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that all the truly depressed people have either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1454170277444.png (95 KB, 1200x1007) Image search: [Google]
1454170277444.png
95 KB, 1200x1007
Daily reminder that all the truly depressed people have either killed themselves over the pain or are actually making attempts to fix their life.
>>
Don't project your issues onto us thanks, we've got our own.

If you have the suspicion that you aren't "really" depressed because you should have killed yourself already, and this idea plays on your mind, then you are probably clinically depressed.

Depression can get strangely meta at times if you're a bit of a dork.
>>
>>27182286
Truly depressed people don't have the energy to fix their life or kill themselves. They just kind of waste away and descend into apathy.
>>
>>27182286
That poor snail. It never was a meme. I'm sad now.
>>
>>27182392
Those kinds of people aren't forced to face anything. They aren't going through any sort of intense emotional pain. They've never invested in anything. Years of apathy is nothing compared to even 4 days of intense emotional pain.
>>
>>27182286
>doesn't know the concept of learned helplessness
>>
>>27182515
>Stop trying anything.
>Stop moving forward in you life because you don't see any way it could get better.
>Missing any opportunity you've ever had at fixing your life.
>Not trying to force yourself to be happy.
>Not sticking with it even though it doesn't seem like you're ever making any progress.
>Finally improve your life and you start feeling a little happy.
>>
>>27182480
You do not have quite the understanding of people that you think you do.

Do you know what happens to people who just give up?

They wait to die.

If you keep fighting then there's some part of you that's still willing to believe in a positive outcome.

Some people are simultaneously so paralysed by fear of death, and so mentally weak that they can scarcely do anything.

They tend to live quiet lives of indoor misery, and are rarely remembered.

They are shut-ins, cripples, the mad, the unlucky, and anybody else who falls through the cracks of society, but still can't bear to kill themselves.

You're one of them who thinks he knows your mind better than you do.
Your conceptions of others are shallow and solipsistic.
>>
>>27182665
>Some people are simultaneously so paralysed by fear of death, and so mentally weak that they can scarcely do anything.
You don't think I've lived through that?

>You're one of them who thinks he knows your mind better than you do.
>Your conceptions of others are shallow and solipsistic.
This^ is true. I don't understand people and I don't understand myself. Nothing has yet improved in my life but I'm not going to stop trying to make it better.
>>
>>27182286
Not this faggot thread again. You're one real pretentious faggot you know
>>
>>27182854
I'm not who you're thinking of. I'm a different pretentious faggot. This is the first time I've made a thread like this.
>>
File: masha25.jpg (65 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
masha25.jpg
65 KB, 396x594
bros I know it's strange but I think I'm genuinely in love with maria sharapova

>tfw no masha gf

who is your sportsfu?
>>
>>27183844
Wasn't she cheating?
>>
File: masha26.jpg (55 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
masha26.jpg
55 KB, 396x594
>>27183884
political, she might be, but not as hard as the american "she"ape serena

it's a political attack on ruski athletes, no one in pro sports is clean, and they decided to end my waifus career

fuck this
>>
>>27183912
>no one in pro sports is clean
Cheating mindset. I have history and public knowledge on my side. You could be right of course but it sounds like a conspiracy theory.
>>
File: masha27.jpg (69 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
masha27.jpg
69 KB, 396x594
>>27183964
they decided to go after the one grill I truly love
I don't even want to sex her, I want to make her happy and smile, she's sooo perfect

also check em
>>
>>27182665
This is the depressive mindset, yeah. Nothing irks me like people acting like they know you better than you know yourself. You can never deny the validity of someone's emotions, you're not there to experience them. All you can do is interpret their actions.

I'm guilty of doing it myself, later I found out it was repressed aspects of myself projected onto others. It's funny how this shit works, it was like I found a part of myself that I hate in someone else and I would condemn them for it. I really do try my best to treat everyone the same, whether it be the president or a bum asking for spare change. We're not born equal but we can treat each other as such.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.