[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: Chaddious.jpg (30 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Chaddious.jpg
30 KB, 333x500
Robots, I am a former robot turned good. Ask me anything. Credentials below:

At 17

>Heavily into Runescape
>Kissless virgin
>Skinny and bad acne
>Only a handful of my peers would talk to me

Now, 25

>Finished college
>Large group of friends
>Have good hobbies, including still having a healthy interest in gaming
>25+ sexual partners since 18
>8.5/10 GF
>Well paid job

Care to know how I achieved all of this?
>>
>Care to know how I achieved all of this?
Of course not, faggot. Go write a book about it or something, don't come back until you're done.
Actually, don't come back at all.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
You just BEEEEED?
>>
>>27182306

what is this -_-
>>
>>27182325
Lurk a bit more, Anon.
>>
>>27182265
failed normie becomes normie. big fucking deal, you werent the robot.
>>
>>27182265
Wow its another unremarkable case of growing up
>>
>>27182541

OP here, I should have added that the reason only a handful of people talked to me was because I displayed a lot of anti social behavior, and tried to use memes/internet related jokes in class.I really was a robot.

I once reenacted the Numa Numa guy before anyone else in my class had seen the video
>>
>>27182669
Alright
How did you lost your virginity then?
>>
>>27182746

When I got to college, I basically kept my mouth shut for the first week or two and hung around with groups of people. I knew my social skills were appalling, so I watched how normies interacted with eachother, wrote down the things I thought were positive and acted on them. I also didn't log into Runescape for the first 3 or 4 months. After a while I realised almost zero normies ever spoke of anything I would read on 4chan etc so I never brought it up. Got laid after a large party about three months in, with a girl that said I was cute to one of my friends. She was approx. a 6/10
>>
>>27182868

To add to that, I said one or two funny things, then said she should come to my room after the party. She did
>>
>>27182868
Wow congratulations fag. I hope you blogged enough for tonight.
>>
>>27182868
A lot of people here drop out or never go to college. A lot of people leave a terrible first impression at their college
A lot of people here blow the opportunity you just talked about

you are just another normie
>>
>>27182902

I'm here to explain how I got out of being a socially inept robot. You can put the exact same principals into play at any kind of job, or any kind of hobby club etc. You can't get laid without leaving the house.

And I'm not a normie, I just pretend to be so I can get laid, and not be by myself all the time
>>
>>27182868
>zero social skills
>gets invited to big party
>is called cute
You should've stated that you're Chad looking
>>
File: 1395202931476.png (128 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
1395202931476.png
128 KB, 500x206
>>27182984
>And I'm not a normie
keep telling yourself that, faggot
>>
>>27182265
Die. I hope you die.
>>
What job\major?
>>
>>27182984
>I'm here to explain how I got out of being a socially inept robot.
Well, we're listening. What were your turning points and epiphanies?
>>
>>27183003

I worked on my social skills intensively over those few months as I said above. Literally everyone in my dorm got invited to these parties.

I am about a 4/10, but learned to groom well
>>
>>27183020

Major in accounting, did a couple of Microsoft CRM courses and am now a CRM consultant
>>
>>27183063

As I said before "When I got to college, I basically kept my mouth shut for the first week or two and hung around with groups of people. I knew my social skills were appalling, so I watched how normies interacted with eachother, wrote down the things I thought were positive and acted on them. I also didn't log into Runescape for the first 3 or 4 months. After a while I realised almost zero normies ever spoke of anything I would read on 4chan etc so I never brought it up." Another few things that helped

>Learned a bit about football and baseball
>Learned proper grooming
>Realized that you don't have to be the center of attention
>Re used a lot of jokes I heard other normies making

Theres a few, I'll try and think of more
>>
>>27183194
I saw what you said before. What you said after made me think you had a lot more to share.

>got invited
You should start here.
>>
>>27183264

Yeah OK. Whenever I got invited to a party I would always try and get involved in some sort of game involving a group of people, rather than getting stuck in 1 on 1 conversations that I was still bad at. Beer pong, I have never... etc. This meant I didnt have to actually talk about anything, I could just make observations about the game. Once I had had a few drinks, I didnt mind getting into conversations, but noticed that one of the easiest things to talk about was other people. If I was stuck for anything to say I would ask questions from a list I had such as "who do you think dresses well here?" or "has anyone from you floor done anything embarassing yet?"

For the first couple of months, I still said a couple of retarded things, but these got brushed over luckily
>>
>>27183194
You were just fucking normal and at the point in life where it was easiest to do this. So people literally can't do this

I tried to do this when I started college, an I even started to make friends several times, but the moment that I felt think there I was any relationship forming I would withdraw and basically hide in my dorm. I was also still fat at the time so no girls were into me the way they were you

I just withdrew out of fear and spent the entire first semester studying. I gave it another shot second semester and even did a little better but same result
In then end I finished my first year with a 3.6 gpa and no friends
I transferred out of the 4 year school and into community college

I've lost the weight and I have been putting a lot of effort into how I dress but not everyone can maintain a relationship like that and its not because they act weird
>>
>>27183517

I'm sorry that you have a fear that stops you from forming relationships. I really can't offer advice there as I can't relate. I just came here to explain how I did it.

What about a relationship with someone else do you fear?
>>
>>27182325
>-_-
what
>>
You were a normie all along, you won't save anyone. Stop that shit
>>
>>27183946
If you're gonna post this shit at least sage. You're as bad as OP.
>>
do you ever do the disinterested thing to get girls to like you?
>>
>>27183983

No, but I never get over enthusiastic about anything either. I've never seen the whole "I don't give a shit about anything because I'm super cool and mysterious" thing actually work
>>
>>27182868
What were your grades in highschool
>>
>>27184021
That thing works a fuckload of the time. You just make it sound silly, but when it's done properly it's not evident. Most Chads do it but it comes naturally to them so it looks like they're just being themselves.
>>
>>27182265

>25 sexual partners

Fucking disgusting mate. I hope you have syphilis.
>>
Sounds like bullshit, any proofs?
>>
>>27183828
If I could figure all that out I probably wouldn't still be in this situation
>>
>>27184040

3.2 GPA I or so. give or take .1
>>
>>27184050

Well I've never really seen it. All the chads that I saw pulling didn't act like that
>>
>>27184071

No proof sorry. Just take my word for it
>>
>>27184130

Sorry man, I don't have any advice. If you have any money for a therapist I would go for it. Hope you can find something/someone that makes you happy
>>
heres me oniichan

>17 heavily into runescape
>KV
>skinny and 5'4
>had a small circle of friends

>21, 22 next month
>still KV
>have a ton of computer skills and a promising career
>have good hobbies, game heavily when im not working on graphic art
>know where i want to be by the time im 30

is there still hope for me oni chan?
>>
>>27184248
I'm not OP but I was KV until age 23 and now I've been in a relationship for four years. It sounds like you're doing alright. Just work on improving your social life.
>>
>>27182265
I'll bite only because I'm a lot like you.
At 17:
>kissless virgin
>pc gaming addict
>horrible sense of fashion and personal appearance
>acne and ugly haircut
>probably autism

Now 25:
>finished college
>developed sense of aesthetics
>large group of people who I know
>28 sexual partners, 2 or which were solid 9/10s
But
>still pc gaming addict
>still don't make much effort to talk to anyone
>still autism

What do senpai
>>
>>27184348
>These people are coming here acting like they have problems
You have all the shit you need to get better, fuck you
>>
>>27184348

To kick the gaming addiction, you need something else to do. Is there anything else you enjoy doing? Get into rock climbing or some shit
>>
>>27184189
Can't believe you've never seen a Chad neglecting emotionally a girl who's practically crawling for him.
They do it all the time. They tell them to fuck off or ignore them to banter with their bros, then end up fucking them. It's common as shit.
>>
File: 1448127993808.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1448127993808.gif
904 KB, 150x150
>>27184725
Stop posting you silly goose go to /adv/
>>
>>27184773

The ones that I saw would usually involve the girls in whatever they were doing. e.g They would banter with the bros and include the girl in the banter. Or invite the girl to be on their beer pong team etc
>>
File: 1454199212159.png (690 KB, 625x1052) Image search: [Google]
1454199212159.png
690 KB, 625x1052
>>27182265
Clever original baito fuck fuck hey hey hey hey hey hey hey
>>
u sld ur soul to people u never liked and it bothers u because y else would u b back here with us?
>>
>>27185164

Actually I have met loads of people that I like since I transitioned out of being a robot and it's great. I browse here when I'm super bored cause there is always something to laugh at
>>
>>27182265
Post a picture of your body. So we can believe you too.
>>
>>27185879

I'm not posting a picture of myself on 4chan, but I am 5'10" , 180 pounds, have enough body fat to the point where my abs aren't really visible and am exceptionally hairy. Also, very pale
>>
>>27182265
>>25+ sexual partners since 18
degenerate
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.