[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a girlfriend. I need a girlfriend. I deserve a girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1455420455511.jpg (138 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455420455511.jpg
138 KB, 1013x1500
I want a girlfriend. I need a girlfriend. I deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>I want a girlfriend.
Why?
>I need a girlfriend.
No, you don't.
>I deserve a girlfriend.
Why?
>>
Me too, OP. Let's shoot up the school.
>>
File: youbelong.gif (62 KB, 588x321) Image search: [Google]
youbelong.gif
62 KB, 588x321
>>27182101
stop breathing my precious air. what have you done for this world that you deserve anything but death you piece of trash
>>
>>27182135
I will make them pay
>>
>>27182101
You don't deserve shit until you go out and earn it
>>
Same here.
>>27182119
>Why?
Because bagina in benis.
>No, you don't.
Yes. Humans are meant to be together.
>Why?
Because I am a good guy.
>>
>>27182158
>Because I am a good guy.
For you.
>>
>>27182142
He posted a picture of a cute chick showing her tits and made my day better. He deserves a gf.
>>
>>27182173
This is a meme free board.
>>
>>27182101
It's true op i think the same way. Take the red pill and realize they are all much meaner to you than you could even concieve of being to them and take adequate precautions. All girls are lying whores at base.
>>
>>27182158

>Because bagina in benis.
You don't need a girlfriend to have sex
>Yes. Humans are meant to be together.
To an extent, but this could easily be satisfied by having regular friends
>Because I am a good guy.
That doesn't make you automatically worthy of a girlfriend
>>
MOOOOODS
O
O
O
D
S

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>27182216
>You don't need a girlfriend to have sex
But if I want loving sex I do.
>To an extent, but this could easily be satisfied by having regular friends
Regular friends don't give you kisses and hugs. That kind of love can only be given by a girlfriend.
>That doesn't make you automatically worthy of a girlfriend
Yes it does. Good behavior should be rewarded with good things like girlfriends.
>>
File: 1452990274192.jpg (353 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
1452990274192.jpg
353 KB, 1224x1632
GIVE ME A GIRLFRIEND NOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27182101
Everyone needs girlfriends. Not everyone deserves them. How deserving you are doesn't always determine whether or not you get one.
>>
>>27182304

>But if I want loving sex I do.
True
>Regular friends don't give you kisses and hugs. That kind of love can only be given by a girlfriend.
Also true
>Yes it does. Good behavior should be rewarded with good things like girlfriends.
That's not how it works. Girlfriends aren't rewards, they're people. You form relationships based on mutual physical attraction and common interests
>>
>>27182216
Probably said by a loser girl or a white knite fag. Why do so many people refuse to understand where guys are coming from when they say they deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>>27182376

I'm a guy, and I'm definitely not a white knight. Can you explain what you do mean, then?
>>
>I deserve a girlfriend
But you're a worthless person.
>>
>>27182101
who is this semen demon?
bloxx
>>
>>27182369
Girls standards are becoming fucked up and too unrealistic and it's causing decent guys to be forced to settle for shitty girls with horrible personalities.
>>
Robots, can a long distance relationship work out if i'm poor?
>>
>>27182101
You think you deserve a beautiful and wonderful girl, but pundit in your basement on 4chan all day. Can't have it both ways
>>
>>27182386
Because you're making it seem like it's OK for guys to find a way to get by without having a girlfriend when most girls are riding the cock carousel at their own leisure. I'm advocating for equal sex privileges
>>
>>27182369
>hat's not how it works. Girlfriends aren't rewards, they're people. You form relationships based on mutual physical attraction and common interests
Why do you think in half of the world they still use wives as rewards I can tell you it's because they work better when they are rewards. Why do you think Muslims are willing to die for their 44 virgins in heaven? Again it's because it's a reward. We just can't ignore how our brain works and it's that simple. If girls are rewards we work better as humans.
>>
It's all about putting yourself out there. The more you stick out your neck the better. Try dating apps.
>>
>>27182369
>common interests

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 401x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 401x387
>>27182200
It was tripfag free too until you came along
>>
File: king of memes.jpg (103 KB, 970x825) Image search: [Google]
king of memes.jpg
103 KB, 970x825
>>27182422
>thats not all it is causing decent guys to do
>>
>>27182466

I don't see the problem. Women aren't entitled to boyfriends either. The only reason they have them so easily is men are willing to deal with less attractive women, but women are less willing to deal with less attractive men
>>
>>27182158
A virtue of being a good guy is having a sense of modesty
>>
>>27182216
>worthy of a girlfriend
>You have to prove yourself above and beyond who you are just to have someone consider you
>You have to constantly reinforce that you're a worthy mate just to hold on to someone or not be cucked

How about the fact that this is one person and there are 3.5 billion women on the planet? Or 160 million in the U.S.? It's statistics, and chances are that there's someone for this guy, and me too, and every other male.
>>
>>27182451
so what do senpai

guide me to the light
>>
>>27182531
I know and it's not funny it's fucked up. I'm a really good looking guy and I can testify first hand to how shitty girls are and I can only imagine how hard it must be for guys with non Chad tier looks and money. I fuck a hot girl about once every two months on average. It's almost impossible to find a decent gf who won't leave you feeling even worse and more suicidal than you did before you got anything. It's so sad and fucked up really. I'm thankful every day for the way I look.
>>
File: 1458060048321.jpg (113 KB, 1039x1004) Image search: [Google]
1458060048321.jpg
113 KB, 1039x1004
>>27182553

I get what OP is saying. Modesty is stupid, we evolved to conquer the earth because we are inately selfish.

I don't think I anyone deserves it, but it's disheartening when people who seem like are bellow you in every fucking thing get sex all the time while you can't fucking tell where you're going wrong
>>
>>27182547
This, if you all would stop be so fucking thirsty you would not need to be desperate in the first place.
>>
>>27182612

>desiring 3d

It's like you want to be miserable your entire life.
Embrace fantasy and stop giving a fuck.

Have sex with some random slut once to realise why it's not worth it and then use that memory to stave off further impure 3d-oriented desires.

Then do whatever the fuck you want and continuously get better at it.

That is all.
>>
>I want a girlfriend.

okay

>I need a girlfriend.

arguable

>I deserve a girlfriend.

nope
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.